What do you like the most about your least favourite Fire Emblem game?

NJ7009

Although a Fire Emblem game may be far from our favourite in the series, I think most would agree that every game has something likable about it.

So, as the title says, what is the thing you like the most about your least favourite Fire emblem game?

For me, Sacred Stones is my least favourite Fire Emblem game but I love the villains. Lyon is one of very few Fire Emblem main antagonists that I actually like and the majority of the minor villains are pretty entertaining too (Caellech, Selena, Valter ect.)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is Fates: Revelation.

I like the fact that I can use any of the characters I like from either Birthright or Conquest, barring a few people.....

However, I consider this both a blessing and a curse. So I can't say I fully like it.

Oh! I can say I enjoyed the final boss fight. I think it was done very well.

FE11: The game is more to play an Ironman run on. The last quarter has very strong level design, The fact that Caeda is in the game and how it introduced Reclassing despite it being broken at the time.

FE6: I do like Roy as a character a fair bit and a decent number of the non-gaiden maps are fun on Hard.

I also get the feeling that I've had more fun with this game than I would have with either Birthright or Revelations but since I don't want to spend money on them I'll likely never know.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

For New Mystery of the Emblem, I have to say that I love how you could customize your Avatar's outfit, and it's disappointing that that completely disappeared in later Avatars. I also like how you could pick your starting class, as opposed to picking a secondary one and having to switch over (like in Fates) or just getting access to all of them (like in Awakening).

Also, I dig Dice and Malice/Maris, even if they aren't particularly great units.

Revelations: Uh...

Uhhhhhhhhhh......

[spoiler=Uhhhhhh...]

I would've put the one were the freaking Narrator says 'Uuuuh...' XD

Now, onto mine:

Fates: Conquest.

What do I like about it?

... Velouria, Ophelia, the music and you can bash Taku-douche's face in. That's it.

Revelations: Uh...

Uhhhhhhhhhh......

[spoiler=Uhhhhhh...]

. . .if you don't have anything positive to say (like, even outside of having the entire cast at your disposal, both armories/shops, and four resource points), this is the wrong thread to post in.

Next person who wants to imitate the sentiment of the person I just quoted will be warned. There's a time and place for your dislike, and this thread is neither.

---

FE4: I really like the transition from the first generation into the second, and wish that another FE game would do something similar.