Conquest Lunatic Run Only Corrins

Hello Everyone

As the title says I'm doing a conquest lunatic run with only MU's.

So far i do have 3 other MU's one mercenary, one cavalier, and one samurai,my MU has samurai as a secondary also.

Few Rule

-Obv no grind or skill buying or my castle resource grinding , if voted on i would grind supports and do all the paralouge chapters

-No resets

-Some of the my castle rewards will be used if needed

If you want to submit an MU just leave their Boon/Bane, Secondary Class(please use your early 3000k gold to get a heart seal to switch them) dlc classes are allowed and all submissions must be levels 10-11

On that note who ever the first level 10-11 troubadour with a D in staves and earns an easy spot(If you have revelations you can just recruit a high level unit from one of the highest rank castles, just have them fight everything so the MU can stay at least level 10 and get the arms scroll from the dude in chapter 10

-Any skills that aren't earned with level will most likely be unequipped

Three final notes

-I haven't actually finished lunatic conquest, I have to legit runs on chapter 26 and 27 but no rescue staves and i never felt like taking the attempts in succeeding in the bloody charge

-I can record the gameplay but it will have to be with my phone sadly because I don't have a 3ds capture card nor the money to buy one

-Lastly the playthrough will also be up on the fire emblem amino community on there you can follow me @FemaleCorrin if you so choose

Playthrough should start tomorrow night, ill most likely do chapters 7-9 and mozus paralouge

US or EU?

I hope it is for US.

Oni Savage. Lv 10.

Magic+ Luck-

Ideally he will become an Oni Chieftain. (Which TrueEm's unit seems to lean towards Blacksmith)

I gave him a Arms scroll so he will be at D rank. Also 2 goddess icons because his luck was absurdly low

Castle Address: 05051-55231-40387-48634.

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

US or EU?

I hope it is for US.

Oni Savage. Lv 10.

Magic+ Luck-

Ideally he will become an Oni Chieftain. (Which TrueEm's unit seems to lean towards Blacksmith)

I gave him a Arms scroll so he will be at D rank. Also 2 goddess icons because his luck was absurdly low

Castle Address: 05051-55231-40387-48634.

It is US I should have mentioned it in the post my b

https://youtu.be/A-2KTtm2mmE

Technically episode 1, I cant record the actual start till later which is paralouge 1 so i did chapter 7 just as an intro. Quality is pretty bleh bc i can only record with my phone id say visually it passes as ok but the audio is bleh, i sound like i have a lisp but its just my phone is shit when picking up audio

Yes, mine is supposed to be for Blacksmith more than Oni Chieftain.

Um, so...

I have trouby with D-rank staves

(+Magic, -Luck)

02768-47729

79891-57411

I kinda forgot Troubadour wasn't gender locked. Well, this one is a female. So you be getting a maid. If you choose to go that path. Or a strategist. Whatever.

Edited by Blademaster_Aio

*snipped*

Part 2 is finally uploaded after having to upload it again bc it was over 15 minutes

Kek, I like how we have Emi and Emm. I just find that hilarious for some reason.

Ahem...

[spoiler=XYZ]Ash's Greninja evolved since the beginning of the series. Alain's Charizard has been evolved since way before XYZ. Ash-Greninja has nothing Super Effective on Charizard X, while Char X has Thunderpunch. Char X as a Pokemon has decent bulk, while Greninja is pretty paper thin. While I did want Ash to win, Alain was clearly prepared and ready to fight Ash-Greninja, not to mention simply being stronger.

Kek, I like how we have Emi and Emm. I just find that hilarious for some reason.

Ahem...

[spoiler=XYZ]Ash's Greninja evolved since the beginning of the series. Alain's Charizard has been evolved since way before XYZ. Ash-Greninja has nothing Super Effective on Charizard X, while Char X has Thunderpunch. Char X as a Pokemon has decent bulk, while Greninja is pretty paper thin. While I did want Ash to win, Alain was clearly prepared and ready to fight Ash-Greninja, not to mention simply being stronger.

ngl i actually watched the first 15 episodes or the kalos series and the finals of the kalos league. Hopefully one day my boy ash can win a league other than the orange league if that counts

ngl i actually watched the first 15 episodes or the kalos series and the finals of the kalos league. Hopefully one day my boy ash can win a league other than the orange league if that counts

OJ League doesn't count. I'm still betting on not getting Ash in the Alola season since the Region is so different in how it works. Also Mallow better be the female lead.

I've barely watched any of XYZ myself, but I really liked it when I did. I'm just looking at the facts. I could probably do some calculations and see if Blast Burn from Charizard would kill from half health or whereever Greninja was in actual Pokemon. To be honest, I've love to damage calc that whole match.