Greeting from the Outer Realm

Envision

i just wanted to say hi! and to tell everyone who plays that i rly wanna have fun playing FE with you all!

quick question. is it possible for male avatar to marry a normal female character (one that talks to other characters) and still have enough characters to have all the kids in Revelations?

Edited by Envision

Hello and welcome to the forums, I think I did the math for that question myself and the conclusion i came to was its impossible for the male main character to marry any of the females and get all the children characters, unless you marry either Anna or Azura. I could be wrong but thats what I seemed to work out.

Welcome to the forums.

Alas, as the others said, it is impossible to, as a male avatar, obtain all the child units, unless you marry one of the child units yourself, or one of the avatar-sexual characters (characters only capable of supporting with the avatar). It sucks, but such is the price to pay for marrying the waifu of your choosing.

Edited by CancerTurtle