I started a Sacred Stones Randomizer and guess who replaced Seth. I am currently in Chapter 3, and I can't wait to train a General with 8 Movement and 9 Speed (even though it's Lv 1).

Edit: I forgot to ask: I would love to see more of this ridiculously OP randomized units, so please Reply with an image of your strongest unit from an FE Randomizer. Thanks. XD

13932845_678935772258647_810707489137717

Edited by Carlos Cadalso

Ok, what is this randomizer I see everyone using? I've been using the Universal one from last year, and I haven't seen another one pop up or anything.

Also I got Seth as a damn Manakete with 9 movement so this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen. In fact, it's quite tame.

Want to see OP units? Ok, have a complete album! Also yeah I used statboosters for most them, except for Fa, Karel, Ward and Dieck.

#CRYSTALPOKE'SYOLOTEAM (Also yeah, no magic users, no armor knights and no horse riders. SCREW MY LUCK)

#2MANYSWORDANDAXEUSERSALMOSTNOLANCEUSERS

BuYUBBp.pngG9mdxAJ.pngbfrfqQE.pngpWHAs96.pngY9INYqM.png8RtMnsa.pnguJJ71Q2.pngTmqXcp9.pngzacGatF.pngoM40JmO.png3M0Z084.pngzS0dNfo.pngVomZhMv.png

Edited by CrystalPoke

Ok, what is this randomizer I see everyone using? I've been using the Universal one from last year, and I haven't seen another one pop up or anything.

Also I got Seth as a damn Manakete with 9 movement so this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen. In fact, it's quite tame.

A randomizer is when you make all/most/some of the aspects of a game random (e.g.: classes, stats, weapon rank, inventory when recruited, etc). Here, this is a link for a program to make Randomizers out of GBA Fire Emblem games roms, enjoy. Also, you should not play a randomizer on the easiest difficulty because the tutorial may conflict with the new setting of the game, so play it in the middle or harder difficulties (the names of these difficulties change from game to game).

Edit: I forgot to mention, Randomizers can create some funny/bizzare/...interesting results with the sprites sometimes, but it does not affect the gameplay.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55809

Edited by Carlos Cadalso