Let me draw your avatar!

moxis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say I love your style - it's got such personality and flow

Super nice thread, a+

Hey man, I don't need a picture drawn, but I do want to say that I really like what you're doing and that your art style is great. Keep on being awesome!

I'm going to wait until everyone's done to even think requesting a draw. besides I see you had requests closed anyway at the time.

You have a really cute style, it looks familiar. Do you have a Tumblr?

Thank you guys so much!! Words like these are what keep me going during the week, hehe... Honestly I've been amazed at how nice the community at Serene's is. I find that fan forums are either the best or the worst in that aspect, and so far my experience here has been great.

To answer your question, Thane, I do have a tumblr! But it's been a long time since I posted any art on it. http://perdidot.tumblr.com/

And to everyone else who has posted a request in the past few hours: don't worry about it, if I have time I will do them; if I don't I won't. I am leaving on a trip in two days so I can only do so much, then I will close the thread so you guys will know I'm done!

Edited by moxis

OH MY GOD. Your art makes me so jelly, teach me your ways master.

No but really, your art style is beautiful, and you can definitely create great pieces of art a lot faster than I can at this time. There's just something about it that makes it feel so fluid and pop!

Also.... I know you're a little overloaded on requests right now, but if you have time, could you draw my MU? Her name is Cassia and she's

Build 2

Face 1

Hair Color 5

Hair Clip 1

Facial Feature 7

I totally understand if it can't be done, so don't worry about my request. Keep it on negative priority or something like that.

Let my join the fun, is a great idea here is my Avatar.

Male build 1.

Face 2.

Hair color 20.

Facial 7.

Name: Sieghart.

Class: Norh noble.

Pose: i would like grandmaster victory pose.

And my family:

Wife: Selena, class: swordmaster.

Daughter: Kanna class: Norh noble.

Thanks =)

Hey, what hairstyle does he have? Or is it the default?

OH MY GOD. Your art makes me so jelly, teach me your ways master.

No but really, your art style is beautiful, and you can definitely create great pieces of art a lot faster than I can at this time. There's just something about it that makes it feel so fluid and pop!

Also.... I know you're a little overloaded on requests right now, but if you have time, could you draw my MU? Her name is Cassia and she's

Build 2

Face 1

Hair Color 5

Hair Clip 1

Facial Feature 7

I totally understand if it can't be done, so don't worry about my request. Keep it on negative priority or something like that.

AAAAaahhh thanks!!!! I honestly don't feel that confident about my art at the moment, probably because I haven't been practicing (part of the reason why I started this I guess) so I really appreciate it! And about drawing quickly, I think it's a skill that you develop automatically. The more comfortable you feel drawing, the faster you do it and the fewer mistakes you make. It's all practice; I don't even feel myself getting better or faster lmao. It can be a bit discouraging, so always look for feedback when you feel stuck.

Edited by moxis

Thank you all!! I'll try to make as many as I can, first come first serve order, for the next few days. I think there's plenty for me to do already, s for the time being I won't be accepting any new requests!

@Masterthunderblade: here is a dad & daughter family portrait :)

VL6eMCK.png

You've just made my day! Thanks a bundle Moxis! I really like how it turned out! I think it's awesome you added Kana as well.

Keep up the good work and many thanks. :^_^:

I love making a good challenge to draw things, so I went up and made this insane request while bitching about my foot, so let us begin

First with an avatar face, of course, as I loathe FE14's avatar, I used FE13's as a base.

uPTjOyO.png

Here is the face as I really loathe just saying, go make it with X info, specifics would have to be as a paladin, with the sword in the spoiler for a weapon. It is in a spoiler tag as it is a rather large picture.

b6JV3cL.jpg

Hopefully, this little challenge tides you over. Yes I know you're not accepting more right now, I just put this here as an option when you can accept more, first come first served after all.

Edited by Emperor Petitt

aKW5epy.png

Here's mine, though, make her hair shoulder length, and if you color it, the butterfly should be blue. My class of choice is an onmyoji or archer.

I'd love it if you could draw a couple picture with her and Shigure, for when you do start taking these again

Edited by Emeraldrox

Wah, there are good drawings you show here. Keep it up !

I want some drawings too, but you have so many request, so I'll wait. I don't want you to overworking yourself. x)

First off, I really like your art style! I hope that doing these for people can help sharpen up your skills. Thank you for doing a nice little favor for the community, you're great!
It's first come first served, so you don't have to draw mine if you're overloaded! o: (which it kind of looks like at the moment, oops) But just in case I can still make it in:

post-24319-0-06483600-1464041932.png

This is my Conquest avatar, Aila. She's a bit more on the gentle side so a hands-behind-the-back pose and a nice smile would be just fine! Thank you so much in advance!

Dude, every artist has been in that position. Luckily, practice DOES work for everyone. And there's always going to be someone way better than you, so it's pointless to compare yourself to other people. Hell, I think exactly the same thing about so many amazing artists. The trick is to make that feeling something that motivates you, instead of holding you back.

You can draw my avatar if you want to :) I'd really love to see it! Also it's awesome that our names are so similar!!!
(Just a note, her scar does descend down across her face horizontally as well.) She's a bit of a gutsy girl who tends to quorrel with people with authority (even Xander) and if it's any indication of her character, on the battlefield she is known as 'Teresa the Terror' by her men.

gVKOEpt.png

Thank you guys so much!! Words like these are what keep me going during the week, hehe... Honestly I've been amazed at how nice the community at Serene's is. I find that fan forums are either the best or the worst in that aspect, and so far my experience here has been great.

To answer your question, Thane, I do have a tumblr! But it's been a long time since I posted any art on it. http://perdidot.tumblr.com/

And to everyone else who has posted a request in the past few hours: don't worry about it, if I have time I will do them; if I don't I won't. I am leaving on a trip in two days so I can only do so much, then I will close the thread so you guys will know I'm done!

Thank you for the link. I swear I thought I saw some art of your's on my dash at some time, guess I was wrong... maybe?

Anyway, like I said, I'll wait until you finish everyone else and then send you a pic. I don't want to push too much stuff on you.

also i asked the tumblr not thane ;w;

A couple more before I'm off to bed lol (@Mackc2, @Rezzy) Goodnight!!

acS7QLC.pngUH0ow7l.png

Thanks, it looks great! Do you mind if I use that picture for my sig and/or avatar?

I really like your style, it puts mine to shame. I've got some of my stuff on display in the Creative section here. Do you use a drawing tablet or draw on paper, then scan it in?

Ahh! Your art style is cute. ^^

If you have the time and don't mind, can you please draw my Awakening avatar?

NTQbthg.png

I named her Eliana. I don't really want a pose or anything like that (mainly 'cause I can't really think of a good pose).

But if you want to only draw avatars from Fates then here's my Fates avatar. I'll put her in a spoiler so this post isn't too long.

CcwxZsr.png

Thank you so much in advance.

I'm really enjoying seeing your work so far! Keep it up!

And for my request, I'd like you to draw my avatar, Emrys. He is a Grandmaster, and could you have him with a red/burgundy (instead of the black) robe with the gold decals. And can he wield a Levin Sword?

post-20985-0-07391300-1472089820_thumb.png

(if too small his details are as follows:

Male Build 1

Face 1

Hair 8

Hair Color 24

no facial features.

Thanks in advance! And Can't wait to see the results!

First of all, I love your art style. I can't get over those eyes. Ah. The feeling of being an actually talented artist must be a good one.

If you happen to have the time, I'd love to see an interpretation of an old OC of mine. I was going to use her in Fates, but her "personality" didn't really fit with anyone I would possibly pair her up with so it would be interesting to see her from someone else's artistic perspective. She's never had the same look twice in each of her incarnations so I'm not really picky about how she looks.

Name: Toulamei

Female Build 2

Face 1

Hair 5

Hair Color and accessories can be whatever you feel would look best.

Personality-wise, if that helps, she's a positive and self-assured businesswoman (but without the serious wardrobe) with a huge girly streak. Exudes confidence, but she tends to get caught up in the small details, which more often than not winds up sidetracking her.

Morning! I'm gonna do simpler drawing from now on, see if I can get more characters in today.

(@Sieghart, @SaiSymbolic)

3TRk3x8.pngTHH0eit.png

Thank you for the link. I swear I thought I saw some art of your's on my dash at some time, guess I was wrong... maybe?

Anyway, like I said, I'll wait until you finish everyone else and then send you a pic. I don't want to push too much stuff on you.

also i asked the tumblr not thane ;w;

Maybe it was someone else, my style isn't very original after all. And whoops, sorry! No idea how I made that mistake

Thanks, it looks great! Do you mind if I use that picture for my sig and/or avatar?

I really like your style, it puts mine to shame. I've got some of my stuff on display in the Creative section here. Do you use a drawing tablet or draw on paper, then scan it in?

Of course, feel free to do whatever you want with it!

And I saw your art thread! Very cool. I need to visit the creative section of the forums more often (maybe even start my own gallery thread, hehe) I like drawing both on paper and with a tablet. I'm usually too lazy to scan anything though! I just take a picture and maybe colour it using a multiply layer.

By the way, does anyone know if a thread can be moved from one area of the forum to another? My a moderator or something? I should have started this in the creative section. I'm going to close it tomorrow anyway, but still.

Morning! I'm gonna do simpler drawing from now on, see if I can get more characters in today.

(@Sieghart, @SaiSymbolic)

[spoiler=Art is here]

3TRk3x8.pngTHH0eit.png

Maybe it was someone else, my style isn't very original after all. And whoops, sorry! No idea how I made that mistake

Of course, feel free to do whatever you want with it!

And I saw your art thread! Very cool. I need to visit the creative section of the forums more often (maybe even start my own gallery thread, hehe) I like drawing both on paper and with a tablet. I'm usually too lazy to scan anything though! I just take a picture and maybe colour it using a multiply layer.

By the way, does anyone know if a thread can be moved from one area of the forum to another? My a moderator or something? I should have started this in the creative section. I'm going to close it tomorrow anyway, but still.

I knew I was right after Sai and when I saw you did 2, I legit thought you skipped me for a second. Then I looked back and say Sieg was still on the waiting list.

Back on topic, I think they look great. :D

Back on topic I should go to sleep.

Edited by TrueEm

Whichever of my first male avatar or first female avatar (in Fates) you'd like to draw would be cool, no rush or anything. I just figured i'd give you something to draw when you see this post ^^

Akari from my first Birthright run back when the game launched in da states

XOJxVxX.png

Delilah from my 2nd Conquest Run, which is when I finally decided to go with a Female avatar

Xi7h8R8.png

Edited by Jedi

A couple more before I'm off to bed lol (@Mackc2, @Rezzy) Goodnight!!

acS7QLC.pngUH0ow7l.png

Thats awesome, your art style is amazing, thank you so much for drawing this.

Edited by Mackc2