Let me draw your avatar!

moxis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to not close this thread and move it over to the creative section of the forums instead, so that I may continue it later on if I want to, and it's out of the way in the meantime. I've messaged an admin about it, so if you're waiting for your Avatar to be drawn you can check over there!

... also, bodies take way too long to draw. Meh.

@TrueEm, @Knight of Shade, @Dark Lord, @IfAwakened

YgBitJB.pnglJSEBrP.png

vgdtkhr.pngvDyrfN3.png

Edited by moxis

Ah, very nice! I understand you must feel extremely overworked at the moment, but you're doing a very nice job handling these request so far, so just keep at it and you'll get through them faster than you think.

I've decided to not close this thread and move it over to the creative section of the forums instead, so that I may continue it later on if I want to, and it's out of the way in the meantime. I've messaged an admin about it, so if you're waiting for your Avatar to be drawn you can check over there!

... also, bodies take way too long to draw. Meh.

@TrueEm, @Knight of Shade, @Dark Lord, @IfAwakened

YgBitJB.png

Oh my gosh she looks so adorable and angry! ᖗ^ᗜ^ᖘ

Thank you! :3

I think I'll use this for my Avatar for at least a while.

Also, what program do you use for these? I've tried a few but not many have been to my tastes. Or maybe I just don't don't know how to use them...

Edited by TrueEm

Oh my gosh she looks so adorable and angry! ᖗ^ᗜ^ᖘ

Thank you! :3

I think I'll use this for my Avatar for at least a while.

Also, what program do you use for these? I've tried a few but not many have been to my tastes. Or maybe I just don't don't know how to use them...

Thank you! I use Paint Tool Sai, although the key to digital art is mainly the tablet... I have a Wacom, but as long as it has pressure sensitivity it makes great difference.

Hey I'll give it a shot if there's not too many waiting in line.

Female Build 1

Face 1

Hair 1

Hair Colour 5

None of the accessories featured on customisation but if you could giver her the circlet accessory obtained in game then that'd be great.

And no facial feature.

On retrospect that's a really default looking avatar but I think the hair ties it together quite well.

Thank you! I use Paint Tool Sai, although the key to digital art is mainly the tablet... I have a Wacom, but as long as it has pressure sensitivity it makes great difference.

I've owned a tablet for a few years but I don't think it actually has pressure sensitivity. I didn't buy it myself and choose which one to buy; it was a gift.

I've also been thinking about buying Sai. Out of the ones I've tried, it's the one I liked the most.

Odd request but... Could you draw these two Corrins?

Rioci (Conquest/Nohrian Noble):

tumblr_o9ehkkmkRa1vtmmyso1_400.png

The eldest twin, who is gentle and kind. While I made him polygamous and married to Niles, Scarlet, Peri, and Charlotte, I honestly didn't think on any other classes he could be outside of a Nohrian noble. I thought of Peri's class, the Great Knight but yeah... Would have inherited the Yato.

tumblr_oaa33dhNYO1ryn12po2_500.png

Also had the idea of Shigure and Dwyer being taken in since in my story, Azura dies. Rioci helps Jakob raise the two.

Miyako (Birthright/Hoshidan Noble):

tumblr_o9ehfnKOYl1vtmmyso1_400.png

The younger and more vocal twin. Hot-blooded and doesn't take crap from anyone. Like Rioci, I made her polygamous, and her soft spots are Yukimura, Zola, and Izana (as well as her Hoshidan family, Rioci and his family, and Elise). Would have used her abilities as a dragon to fight against Nohrian enemies.

tumblr_oaa33dhNYO1ryn12po1_1280.png

Shigure and Dwyer would visit them occasionally, but she has her hands full with two boys and a overprotective Songstress daughter.

If you don't want to, that's fine but take your time. I am sorry...

Hoping now that mine wasn't skipped over

There are ~20 or so people in line before your original post, and probably ~28 before now.

It's gonna take a while, assuming they all get done.

Thanks again, your art now is my avatar!

I've been busy, so I've been neglecting my own drawing lately. Stupid work, mortgage, and child rearing...

Ah... you draw really nice...

I was gonna ask earlier but I was a little nervous but it seems everyone is asking so I guess it's okay.. ^^

228c85b53e660003bd7c785444af9330.png

This is mine.

I pair her with Takumi

... I don't really think that has anything to do with anything. I just wanted to say it.

Thanks when you get to it!~

edit: ...Oh shoot, sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the date... you don't have to do it if I asked too late or something, sorry...

Edited by Sophie

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd like my FE14: Birthright Avatar drawn:

TfeXmLC.png

Her name is Tamaki, and her class is Hero.

For a bit of flavor as an idea of what I'd like to be drawn of her, she's a very kind and protective person, but has a weakness for money, like a lot of mercenaries.

Her signature weapon, a Spirit Katana, is called Brotherhood. You could draw her with it as said katana if you'd like, but it'd be nice if it used this design.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...