Help! Dark Falcon Elise Skill set.

Carlos Cadalso

I have been training my units for Castle Battles, but I have some trouble with the Dark Falcon skills set. My current Dark Falcon is Elise because she has godly amounts of Magic and Speed, so she can hit hard and double most slow units. I am still in the process of training her Skill stat and I wanted to know some ideas for skills that I could give her while I train. I want to make her a glass cannon. The way I think would be most effective is killing to physically defensive units with low Res and then running away thanks to Galeforce (which is the reason why she has the movement stat at 10).

The skills I have right now are Galeforce, Movement +1, Speed +2, Relief, Miracle, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, and Rally Movement.

The classes she can turn into are Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight, Strategist, Maid, Blow Knight, Adventurer, Omnyoji, and Priestess.

Does anyone know what skills could work well with this set?

Tomefaire, for one (Onmyoji 15). Pass (Adventurer 15) might be viable, since you're looking for skirmishing. Trample (Malig Knight 15 I think?) to up the damage, maybe. If you want to set up kills, then Savage Blow (Malig Knight 5) might help. If you REALLY want to up the damage, see if you can find an Elise with Quick Draw (she'll have it if she married Takumi).

Put it all together, and I'd do something like Galeforce, Movement +1, Tomefaire, Trample/Quick Draw, Pass/Speed +2.

My Elise runs Galeforce, Life and Death, Tomefaire, Replicate and Bowbreaker.

I think Life and Death is mandatory if you're running a glass cannon build and helps with activating Galeforce. Replicate is for overkill (up to 4 kills per turn) and Bowbreaker is there in case I slip up while grinding.

During castle battles, I find Elise gets one-shotted most of the time, so Bowbreaker is kind of useless. Maybe swap it with Certain Blow or whatever it is that boosts Hit rate. Because of the building buffs, the enemies in castle battles can have pretty crazy Avoid.

Galeforce: Class skill for Dark Falcons, makes her even more of a nuke.
Bow Breaker: Almost gets rid of her bow weakness and helps her low Skill stat.

Tomefaire: +5 damage is always good

Life and Death: Let's be honest, Elise will always be attacking at a range where enemies won't be able to counter. L&D and Tomefaire give her plus 15 damage.
Is skill buying an option? If so, give her Replicate. It goes beyond the realm of overkill.

Also, I highly recommend having Dragon Spirit as a backup tome. Her Magic is extremely high, and Corrin's Res is kind of bad. Couple that with a Dragon Spirit which does extra damage it's super effective!, Corrin will be facing extremely high Magic, plus 15 damage from Skills, plus Dragon Spirit's effective damage (Is the effective damage still Might times 3? If so, DS is a 33 might tome when fighting Corrin). It's a wreck. It also has 85% hit rate and gives Skill +1

If you want to just stick with Elise's classes and not buy skills from other castles, I would recommend:

Galeforce (Dark Falcon)

Trample (Malig Knight)

Tomefaire (Onmyoji)

Shurikenbreaker (Bow Knight)

Lucky Seven (Adventurer)

I don't know if you still want help, but I have a pretty strong Strategist Elise in my current Revelations file. I think her skill set could work for Dark Falcon as well:

Tomefaire (Onmyoji level 15)

Luna (Great Knight level 5)

Trample (Malig Knight level 15)

Miracle (Shrine Maiden level 1)

Bowbreaker (Sorcerer level 15)

She usually has Live to Serve (Maid level 5) in her last slot, but I think Bowbreaker is better suited for a Dark Falcon.