{Open Question} Which FE14 unit would be the best to date.

WinterOkami

I can see your point but how would approach Saizo be ? I mean when you're too close to him he gets angry so really keeping your distant won't be the best way.

I don't know. I just feel like attempting to court Saizou would require a fine balance of interactions.

I mean, he can be pretty congenial and helpful, if his support with Mozu is of any evidence, so he isn't as closed off as he would initially appear. I suppose it would come down to having similar interests, doing well not to annoy him, as well as giving him enough space to where he doesn't feel like he's being stalked smothered but interacting with him enough to where one isn't just another "face in the crowd."

Essentially become friends with him—which would be the best approach for most quite honestly.

y am i talking about this ninja dude like he real?

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Forrest could probably smooth-talk his way into just about any woman's heart, complete with sausage curls and frills!

Oh god, I forgot to mention Forrest! He will be a good date too, he is very caring and kind, very precious.

Forrest/Foleo looks like a great friend to have, so I think he'll be pretty cool as a boyfriend.
...insert "It's a trap meme" here.

The ninja-trio looks nice enough, even Saizo, as long as you don't have 'I'm suspicious !' written on yourself that is.

... Being Kagero's yamato nadeshiko husbando... the dream~~

As for the women, I feel like the most normal one would be Mozume. As much as I like Flora, I feel like she'd be impossible to have a healthy relationship with.

I know right ? Might as well have Emm as a girlfriend. Such low self-esteem is just plain destructive.

Ah Mozume... the farm flower. Such an adorable, determined and simple creature~~.

I did not really think about it, but I'd say Flora, because she's the hottest girl in Fates *cough* *cough*. Jokes apart -- she's beautiful, smart, calm, serious, exemplary at housework and I love her voice (made by Julie Ann Taylor, who ironically sounds more like Cordelia than the Cordelia clone)

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

It's odd, because as much as I love Niles, I'm quite the shy person so I feel like I would spontaneously combust if I even happened to stand next to him or hear a word he says. And I also love Odin because he makes me smile and is very cute under the theatrical behavior, but I think I'd want him as a best friend or a brother more than a boyfriend.

I guess my picks would have to be Hinata, Shiro, Silas, Kaze, or Shigure? They seem the most approachable.

As for girls, I think Oboro! I'm a big fan of her too, and going clothes shopping together sounds like a dream.

It's odd, because as much as I love Niles, I'm quite the shy person so I feel like I would spontaneously combust if I even happened to stand next to him or hear a word he says. And I also love Odin because he makes me smile and is very cute under the theatrical behavior, but I think I'd want him as a best friend or a brother more than a boyfriend.

I guess my picks would have to be Hinata, Shiro, Silas, Kaze, or Shigure? They seem the most approachable.

As for girls, I think Oboro! I'm a big fan of her too, and going clothes shopping together sounds like a dream.

You know he will probably notice it and start getting horny while talking like what he did to Felicia when she threw tea on him and he talked about stripping to change clothes. Then he will probably tease you on that

Niles would be that friend who enjoys pissing you off but that boyfriend who would be horny all the time.

Oh god, I forgot to mention Forrest! He will be a good date too, he is very caring and kind, very precious.

But behind that cute face is a badass who serves tea with your blood and that's what I like about Forrest the fact that he looks so chill but is very op.

Edited by WinterOkami

Is it bad if I've already thought out what support convos between me and my two favorites would be like?

With Beruka, C level would start with something I've said to many people before: "Hey, I know I make facial expressions and laugh and all that normally, but I actually have little to no sense of emotions internally. Maybe we should compare notes?" B level would be such a discussion, most likely discussing the correlation between physiological sensations and emotional states, or perhaps me explaining what cues I use to determine what behaviors to exhibit instead. [great number of conversations on the topic before/after that one.] A level would be an "I'm glad this is working out for both of us" combined with a "We should discuss other things sometime too." And... I've never actually thought through an S-rank convo.

Any relationship building I'd have with Niles, however, would probably not translate well to support conversations. See, I'm a nerd for sexuality, so nearly NOTHING sexual fazes me. At all. Support convos could not possibly contain the level of awkward that would arise from Niles trying out various lines to fluster me only to be met with "I'll pass for now, new best friend, but I'm glad you ask first/engage in healthy levels of roleplay/have a knowledge that may surpass my own. We should chat about it. Are you free now or should we make plans for later?" Then probably stuff similar to Corrin/Niles but, unlike Corrin, I talk things out more thoroughly, don't get flustered, and have no lines regarding feeling awkward about sexual topics. Because I don't.

Those two are my favorites and no one will convince me either is a bad choice.

(...does it say something about me that I like characters scarred by what they had to do to make money in the slums?)

Edited by NoDoubtNoHarm

Is it bad if I've already thought out what support convos between me and my two favorites would be like?

With Beruka, C level would start with something I've said to many people before: "Hey, I know I make facial expressions and laugh and all that normally, but I actually have little to no sense of emotions internally. Maybe we should compare notes?" B level would be such a discussion, most likely discussing the correlation between physiological sensations and emotional states, or perhaps me explaining what cues I use to determine what behaviors to exhibit instead. [great number of conversations on the topic before/after that one.] A level would be an "I'm glad this is working out for both of us" combined with a "We should discuss other things sometime too." And... I've never actually thought through an S-rank convo.

Any relationship building I'd have with Niles, however, would probably not translate well to support conversations. See, I'm a nerd for sexuality, so nearly NOTHING sexual fazes me. At all. Support convos could not possibly contain the level of awkward that would arise from Niles trying out various lines to fluster me only to be met with "I'll pass for now, new best friend, but I'm glad you ask first/engage in healthy levels of roleplay/have a knowledge that may surpass my own. We should chat about it. Are you free now or should we make plans for later?" Then probably stuff similar to Corrin/Niles but, unlike Corrin, I talk things out more thoroughly, don't get flustered, and have no lines regarding feeling awkward about sexual topics. Because I don't.

Those two are my favorites and no one will convince me either is a bad choice.

I've never actually seen someone who likes Beruka for her personality, I like her sure but it's because I am a Metal Gear fan sooo...

I've never actually seen someone who likes Beruka for her personality, I like her sure but it's because I am a Metal Gear fan sooo...

She's a kindred spirit. When I read the supports where she's trying to learn feelings, it really struck a chord. I didn't fully understand how feelings worked until mid-sophomore year of high school, and I'm still working on ways to be able to tell how I feel at any given time.

Also, forgive my ignorance as someone that's primarily used handheld consoles over TV ones, but what is the relationship between Beruka and Metal Gear?

Edited by NoDoubtNoHarm

She's a kindred spirit. When I read the supports where she's trying to learn feelings, it really struck a chord. I didn't fully understand how feelings worked until mid-sophomore year of high school, and I'm still working on ways to be able to tell how I feel at any given time.

Also, forgive my ignorance as someone that's primarily used handheld consoles over TV ones, but what is the relationship between Beruka and Metal Gear?

Bandana, armor,{Which are key elements of the main character's clothing} looks like she was involved in the conflict of the patriots, her mission is to kill and has many traumas that soldiers face in war which is one of the many themes in MG also weapon mastery.

Edited by WinterOkami

Bandana, armor,{Which are key elements of the main character's clothing} looks like she was involved in the conflict of the patriots, her mission is to kill and has many traumas that soldiers face in war which is one of the many themes in MG

Ah, I think I understand.

Anyway, glad and proud to be the first Beruka-personality-lover here.

Edited by NoDoubtNoHarm

Female: Scarlet, hands down. She's so full of energy and enthusiasm and she is the type of person I could text at 3 AM to talk about aliens and parallel universes.

Male: This one was tougher, but I think it would probably be Leo. I would drive him up a wall, sure, but I think we could really get along well.

Female: Scarlet, hands down. She's so full of energy and enthusiasm and she is the type of person I could text at 3 AM to talk about aliens and parallel universes.

Male: This one was tougher, but I think it would probably be Leo. I would drive him up a wall, sure, but I think we could really get along well.

Yeah but he likes smart stuff like playing chess, games and open minded discussions. As long as you do what he likes it would be good.

Female: Scarlet since I actually like that she speaks up on the injustice she has witnessed as well as an artistic side. I also like Charlotte for being a girl that has the same kinds of insecurities as I do. I think we can bounce off. I would say Peri as well, though to be honest, many people would have trouble with why... I like how the both of us both suffer from anger management issues and I think we can work things out together. Honestly, I am not one for gore, but if Peri has to deal with my tendencies of drawing risque comics, I think I can handle Peri on weasel stomping day. (I tend to hang out with a lot of people that like blood and gore in their work as well, so Peri doesn't faze me.)

Male: Niles is an obvious one, though seeing I am kind of a naive moron in certain occassions, I think having Niles around to pull me around from shady figures would have been very important in my life. I also like Izana, he makes me laugh and honestly he is pretty cute when he pouts. We might be the types to tease each other, but not too much since Izana and I would both have boundaries. The person that is most like my IRL boyfriend right now is Yukimura. He is kind and gentle and while he is self conscious, he and I both share ideas together and reminisce about the good old days as well.

UPDATE: I also would date Zola, but my reasonings are odd... since I like roleplaying and such, he would be a great roleplay partner. Also, I like melting the Ice Queen.

Edited by Dangerus