Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm(FinalVersion1.0 out)

TheMaskedRaider

Unit Poll  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Favortie Demo Unit/Character

• Algimas
    • Tactician
    • Ernst
    • Kurtis
    • Haylyn
    • Martel
    • Aceline
    • Boleslav
    • Negu
    • Gerwulf
    • Sven
    • Beatrice
    • Chiara
    • Robert
    • Nilda
    • Wayland
    • Vlad
    • Elaine
    • Celia
    • Foskey
    • Rorick
    • Odin
    • Meila
    • Lani
    • Brendan
    • Dita
    • Katarina
    • Aras
    • Warren
    • Franck
    • Auguste

1 hour ago, familyplayer said:

The newest version is still on the first page. You either accidentally applied an old ups when making the rom, or you didn't get the newest version of the ups at all.

I got it know. thanks y'all for helpin

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this was recently patched or not, but I just played Chapter 8 and the objective said "Seize the gate" but when I went over there with Aligmas, nothing happened. I tried everyone I could think of and nothing worked, but the chapter ended when I killed all the enemies. Just thought I'd point that out in case it wasn't patched! I did mess with my ROM a bit, but I only looked at palettes and characters, not maps, and I didn't mess with Aligmas at all so I don't know what the issue is.

EDIT: Okay while playing through the next couple chapters, it seems that for some reason the map objective is displaying the NEXT map's objective. Chapter 9 was a "Defeat Boss" chapter but the objective was actually to seize the gate. Also the Chapter 9 boss death dialogue was replaced with a glitchy version of the intro dialogue of Vlad's first chapter (Forget which one it was, it's the first "x" chapter), but Vlad's just talking to himself. If anyone has a fix for this or if it's already fixed, please let me know!

Edited by RobinROTMG

Hey guys, I've recently gotten into playing this hack and it's great so far, but I'm running into some issues with possible event progressing? (I'm not very well versed in romhack processes, but I've been trying to scan all the pages of this post to find something similar and it seems like events are the issue). After I complete chapter 6, the revolution speech scene plays and then I'm introduced to Cortez and Jormund for the first time. Right after the scene with Cortez ends, my emulator's screen goes black and won't return no matter how long I wait. I tried re-downloading the patch file from the first page because I found someone that said it's the most up to date one, and then applied it to a good FE7 rom and retried my save but it still doesn't work. I'm using the most up to date visual boy advance emulator, because I saw it is recommended for this hack. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how do I fix it? Thanks

On 9/1/2016 at 5:33 PM, Coddlebe said:

There's an event in that chapter that most emulators aside from VBA can't get through. Tact's seen trouble with Higan, MGBA, and MyBoy all at that spot. Install VBA, rename your save's file extension to .sav if it's not already, and you should be able to get past that just fine.

I tried this for mine and VBA won't load .sav files, only .sgm files. If it's relevant, I'm playing on Mac. Is there a way to change the settings of VBA to load .sav files instead of .sgm files and would this fix this type of problem?

40 minutes ago, kotokirei said:

In Chapter 17, is Cynthia unrecruitable if she gets defeated? I've literally restarted this chapter 6 times already and she gets defeated before I can reach her with Wayland

I'm like 99% sure since she has to be talked to by Wayland to be recruited. I recommend sending units south initially to help Wayland move west quicker or just let the NPCs distract enemies so you can get Wayland there with less trouble. I assume he's promoted as well, cause he definitely isn't getting there otherwise. 

Also, I recommend fighting the boss with her buds cause something might just happen in the future maps thanks to that.

Edited by familyplayer

1 minute ago, familyplayer said:

I'm like 99% sure since she has to be talked to by Wayland to be recruited. I recommend sending units south initially to help Wayland move west quicker or just let the NPCs distract enemies so you can get Wayland there with less trouble. I assume he's promoted as well, cause he definitely isn't getting there otherwise. 

Also, I recommend fighting the boss with her buds cause something might just happen in the future maps thanks to that.

Just finished the chapter, and her sprite is still there? It's like she didn't die.  Anyways, the main the problem for me was usually the Aircalibur mage near the bottom, and the fact that the AI charges axe wyverns with lances...

On 27/8/2018 at 6:49 PM, familyplayer said:

As many probably know, many have misconceptions in that you only need 1 class so that's probably why some don't.

Personally, I just didn't have any space on my team.

I guess it's more "acceptable" if you didn't have space. my beatrice wasn't turning out great, so I used aras as my anima mage instead.

So I managed to recruit Cynthia and Eliana on Chapter 17 and get Dione to flee. In chapter 18, I bumrushed Roswell by baiting him out with his Purge and then killed him with my fliers before Dione shows up on turn 8. Am I still able to recurit Dione or no? 

13 hours ago, kotokirei said:

So I managed to recruit Cynthia and Eliana on Chapter 17 and get Dione to flee. In chapter 18, I bumrushed Roswell by baiting him out with his Purge and then killed him with my fliers before Dione shows up on turn 8. Am I still able to recurit Dione or no? 

Nope. I just tested it to make sure since I had a convenient save handy and Dione only is recruited it seems if you fight her with one of her comrades both times. Otherwise she will not show up two chapters later at the beginning.

Hey, this is probably a dumb question, but I was reading up on the recruitment order of the characters and apparently there is a character named Tanya that I never got? To clarify, I'm on CH.17 and I see Cynthia, but Tanya apparently joins before her? Did I mess up? Just wondering.

7 hours ago, Hero_Sword said:

Hey, this is probably a dumb question, but I was reading up on the recruitment order of the characters and apparently there is a character named Tanya that I never got? To clarify, I'm on CH.17 and I see Cynthia, but Tanya apparently joins before her? Did I mess up? Just wondering.

She's a secret unit from a gaiden chapter that's a little obscure to recruit. I missed her too on my playthrough

7 hours ago, Rewind said:

Did I do something wrong? Dione doesn't show up for me in Ch. 20. Does she also have to be attacked by both in the Ch. where she's a boss or will just one of them suffice?

I don't know about her first appearance as an enemy, but she definitely can be fought with only one of them in Chapter 18 where she appears as a reinforcement.

Cool thanks guess I'll try and get her in another playthrough I got her delphi shield anyway. Would someone mind PMing me where the treasures are and the secret shop are in the desert chapter? Thanks a lot. I only found the member card and a fortify staff.

I lured him onto the narrow spot south of his starting position and boxed him in with Wayland and Adin, the level 20 Nomad Trooper you get for this map, attacked with them and Celia and kept all of them healed up with Fortify.

If any of your other fliers got enough speed and def you can replace Wayland with them, but he was my best candidate because of his high stats and S rank swords.

Edit: Added picture for clarity

3points.png

Edited by Abundy

First post has been updated with a Final 1.0 version

1 hour ago, FlameMasterInfernape said:

was Rhongomyniad supposed to have infinite durability or not because both Carwennan and Prydwen have 30 durability                                                                       V-EMBLEM_01.png.13e4bac63e6c294580b518e9a5551ae8.png

yes it is supposed to be like that.