Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm(FinalVersion1.0 out)

TheMaskedRaider

Unit Poll  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Favortie Demo Unit/Character

• Algimas
    • Tactician
    • Ernst
    • Kurtis
    • Haylyn
    • Martel
    • Aceline
    • Boleslav
    • Negu
    • Gerwulf
    • Sven
    • Beatrice
    • Chiara
    • Robert
    • Nilda
    • Wayland
    • Vlad
    • Elaine
    • Celia
    • Foskey
    • Rorick
    • Odin
    • Meila
    • Lani
    • Brendan
    • Dita
    • Katarina
    • Aras
    • Warren
    • Franck
    • Auguste

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really enjoying my time with this hack but i've run into a problem, I get a glitch in chapter 24
After defeat roswell for the 2nd time in the chapter and instead of ending the chapter it goes to player phase. I've run into bugs before but nothing to bad that it prevents me from finishing the game.
I've never really been on a forum before so I don't know if this is were i should be asking or not but if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. 

On 11/19/2018 at 12:30 PM, BanjBom28 said:

Firstly I wanted to say I am enjoying this hack so much! The vast amount of characters and the designs are epic. I love playing this hack but I get frustrated because every chapter I finish I finish insecure because I feel like I miss tons of secrets and wish I could find a way to check whether I missed things after I've finished a chapter. If possible could you tell me where the secrets are as in which chapter there is a secret but don't tell me what the secret is or how to fulfill but give me a hint because I would love to recruit all the characters and get all the hidden things. Thank you so much and hope this hack stays strong!

On 11/18/2018 at 8:26 AM, cataclysmical said:

Was wondering if a list of secrets/gaidens/recruitable units existed. I really enjoyed my playthrough and I know I got a fair amount of them but it's killing me thinking there could have been stuff I missed as I start up another playthrough. I enjoyed this more than any of the GBA Fire Emblems and I have played all of them extensively. In the mean time, when I play through the game again I will document all the gaidens and units I recruit and maybe someone else can compare.

I am doing the same and would be happy to post to compare notes!  I am compiling a list of the chapters, the characters and how to recruit, any items found in the chapter, any other important information, and any glitches I come across.  When I post, please feel free to double check any of my notes to see if I have missed anything!

• 2 weeks later...

Why does opening the chest in chapter (19 i think?) at the bottom of the map trigger a game over? i open it with my rogue and it instead triggered it as tho the boss had instead

Edited by Teku
addine more text

4 hours ago, Teku said:

Why does opening the chest in chapter (19 i think?) at the bottom of the map trigger a game over? i open it with my rogue and it instead triggered it as tho the boss had instead

The story behind that chapter is to prevent the boss from escaping, but the maker doesn't know how to properly implement it (I think that's the reasoning.  I could be wrong), the maker put a condition where if the boss opens the chest at the bottom right, it counts as the boss escaping and thus you get a game over.  That's why the boss has a chest key on him.

I just finished my playthrough and am attaching a file that details: Each Chapter (Map, Characters, Items, any Important Info, and any Glitches I came across), an Item List, a Support List, and Overall Glitches that I came across.

Let me know if anything is inaccurate or if I missed any chapters.  I'm still unsure how I got some of the sidequests if someone wants to double check that for me.

Order of the Crimson Arm Walkthrough.docx

so a few things regarding the classes a little bit just for my own curiosity.
For chiara was she intended to by a myrmidon? cause her stat grows are more fitting of one (in my opinion) than a mercenary. thats just my thinking given how her growths were in my runs with her.

And for the 2 thieves, will there/is there a fell contract that can turn them into assassins instead of rogues and i just missed it? or do you only get the 1 assassin in the game and thats it?

Algimas's Marshal battle sprite has no dodge animation when armed with normal axes.

Also, his Hand Axe dodge animation is just terrible.

And you forgot to capitalize "Bervinnian" in Danica's profile.

And both Eliana and Dione are unpromoted in the initial support readings before they're recruited.

And dear lord, the process to recruit Dione is obscure and has a needlessly high number of flags needed for it. It's like if somebody made Gale recruitable by not just having Miledy and Zeiss talk to him on Chapter 21, but then you need one of them to kill him, and THEN you have to do the same thing on Chapter 22, but let him LIVE through the level like Douglas. And only after Chapter 23 is over do you finally get to recruit him.

Edited by Gruntagen

On 12/16/2018 at 2:05 PM, Critical Sniper said:

Why can't I go over this wall? It's annoying 

0Wwyiiw.png

>ZSNES

What do you have to say for your crimes against proper emulation decorum? The only SNES emulator you're allowed to use should be SNES9X. Use anything else, and you will suffer dire consequences from on high.

Edited by Gruntagen

20 hours ago, Gruntagen said:

>ZSNES

What do you have to say for your crimes against proper emulation decorum? The only SNES emulator you're allowed to use should be SNES9X. Use anything else, and you will suffer dire consequences from on high.

When I tried to download SNES9X before it didn't work. Now I have it here but if you aren't going to be of any help then I reccomend you just don't quote me and get my hopes up for getting a proper response.

Yeah I'm not too happy today.

On 11/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, Teku said:

so a few things regarding the classes a little bit just for my own curiosity.
For chiara was she intended to by a myrmidon? cause her stat grows are more fitting of one (in my opinion) than a mercenary. thats just my thinking given how her growths were in my runs with her.

And for the 2 thieves, will there/is there a fell contract that can turn them into assassins instead of rogues and i just missed it? or do you only get the 1 assassin in the game and thats it?

Chiara is just girl!Raven. Exact same growths across the board.

On 16.12.2018 at 9:05 PM, Critical Sniper said:

Why can't I go over this wall? It's annoying 

0Wwyiiw.png

Does the game call it a "wall" or a "fence" in terrain window? If it's a "wall" then it's indoors wall, which are impassable for everyone (though why they are used here is anyone's guess). if it's a "fence" then we might have a bug here.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:31 AM, Gruntagen said:

Did everyone know about the Body Ring in 7x already?

I didn't know about that. Is it found in the upper-right corner of the map where the soldier is standing?