Cipher Series 8: April 20 - Promo Chrom in Dengeki Nintendo!

Kirie

4 hours ago, ScarletFlame said:

Of course it's gonna be more Falchion cards. I mean, how else would Falchion keep itself fully upright?

Yeah, what was I thinking. Yellow cards were just added, and it's not like they're gonna make a new color just for these Echoes cards, right .... right?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noice!

I feel like it's a good idea to pre-order tiki ASAP... but damn! They aren't up for pre-order yet.

Ami Ami did seem to get a lot of other sleeves back in stock though, which is neat. I'd love to order some, but I wouldn't want them to ship separately from my pre-order for set 8.

7 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Naoise!

I feel like it's a good idea to pre-order tiki ASAP... but damn! They aren't up for pre-order yet.

Ami Ami did seem to get a lot of other sleeves back in stock though, which is neat. I'd love to order some, but I wouldn't want them to ship separately from my pre-order for set 8.

Now you got me worried. Any word of when do preorders go live?

Edited by SalShich10N

9 hours ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Noice!

You can specifically tell AmiAmi to include them in a particular order number when ordering. Just grab the order number from your S8 pre-order and in the checkout screen select the option from the dropdown box to include it with that order number.

AmiAmi will list the sleeves for pre-order as soon as they have official information. We usually see previews of the card sleeves from certain shops that show them off before official information is revealed, but AmiAmi will probably have them up sometime in the next couple weeks. I'll certainly post here as soon as I notice they're available (or someone else may beat me to it if they go up while I'm asleep).

2 hours ago, Kirie said:

You can specifically tell AmiAmi to include them in a particular order number when ordering. Just grab the order number from your S8 pre-order and in the checkout screen select the option from the dropdown box to include it with that order number.

AmiAmi will list the sleeves for pre-order as soon as they have official information. We usually see previews of the card sleeves from certain shops that show them off before official information is revealed, but AmiAmi will probably have them up sometime in the next couple weeks. I'll certainly post here as soon as I notice they're available (or someone else may beat me to it if they go up while I'm asleep).

Thank you for the heads up!

Speak of the devil, all of the sleeves are up now! I locked in on a Tiki :D

1 minute ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Thank you for the heads up!

Speak of the devil, all of the sleeves are up now! I locked in on a Tiki :D

Link? They're not showing up in the FE category for me. :<

• 2 weeks later...

Today's reveal is one card with 3 variants: Sword-, Axe-, and Lance-wielding Risen. At first glance, the text looks the same (or at least very similar), but each has a different weapon and art... and here's Nanaka with a translation:

0c Risen

All of them have the same serial number 047, just a,b,c. And different weapons, class. All of them have the same effect and emblem. Also new Risen trait!

Army of Risen
SPEC. You may deploy this card even if you control another "Risen Soldier". You may control more than 1 Risen Soldier"

SPEC You may put more than 4 copies of this card in your deck

Emblem of Despair (Atk)
Deploy a "Risen Soldier" from your Retreat Area.

nMLskjW.png

If I understand this new Fee card correctly, if you have more than 4 bonds you can essentially put her down as a bond at the beginning of your turn, tap her to deploy something and then during the battle phase deploy her as well without any cost (given that she hasn't been flipped face down yet)?

1 hour ago, pinguyFrank said:

please lots of more beautiful card of my sweet Altena! a SR+ alternate art and a promo out of the battlefield!

I think Seliph, Julius and Julia might get the SR+. Or just Sleiph and Julia if they decide to give Awakening 4 SR+s like in the previous sets.

Well, there goes my hopes and dreams for an SR of Master Knight Leif.

Edited by SalShich10N

Just now, SalShich10N said:

I think Seliph, Julius and Julia might get the SR+. Or just Sleiph and Julia if they decide to give Awakening 4 SR+s like in the previous sets.

Well, there goes my hopes and dreams for an SR of Master Knight Leif.

Master knight Leif would be something great! he is one of the units i enjoy using the most in part 2 it will be awesome that the artwork portray him with some of weapons he could use or at least a effect tied to that.