Cipher Series 8: April 20 - Promo Chrom in Dengeki Nintendo!

Kirie

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what we know so far:

~~Blue~~
*SR
-Chrom
-Ded Chrom
-Frederick
*R
-Tiki
-Leukemia

--Yellow--
*SR
-Seliph
-Julia
-Julius
-Altenna
*R
-Fee
-Faval
-Aless

Who do you predict will be the last SRs? I think it'll go: Blue: FemRobin, Grima, Tharja and Yellow: Larcei, Ishtar. I will be pleasantly surprised if Sety gets it instead of Ishtar, though. Shanan deserved more than just an HN, though, the guy has the Balmung and was pretty cool all around.

Edited by SalShich10N

Do we actually know that Julia and Julius will be SRs or is that just an educated guess? I don't believe we've seen either of them, though something might have been said about it over the livestream or whatever that I missed.

I'm putting money on F!Robin and Cherche for Blue SRs. Maybe evil F!Robin Grima too as a counterpart to RK/Exalt Chrom, or just some other popular chick like Tharja.

Julia, Ced, Larcei, and Julius are my best for the remaining 4 Yellow SR, as a counterpart to the Yellow SRs from S6.

29 minutes ago, Draxal said:

We don't, but its very very very likely.

Missing Arvis from the Yellow R list.

Oh he was an R, for some reason O thougt he was HN.

Speaking of which, about his effect. If he targets a class changed unit, does the unpromoted version (or whatever lies behind it) remains deployed or does it dies?

A few more interesting things that have popped up recently: New Shannan art from Sai West and another close-up of the S8 posters that shows new cards for Henry, Arthur, and Miriel:

Spoiler

X56lKQX.jpg

3PKwTUb.jpg