Does anyone know about this castle?

Hithere

So there is a castle called Mirage Castle and it's really popular and it has bond units with s rank weapons. So what is with this castle? It has the most visits and battles besides farmers tools.

I'm assuming there's a kind of snowball effect... not sure how to describe it though. Once a castle gets high in the rankings, it's likely to stay there and get even more popular since a lot of people just search for the highest ranked castles and visit the first few ones.

Maybe it was a castle made extremely early on that got popular fast or they've got a whole lot of followers or something. Just my guess.

A bit of a bump, but I've got a question about this castle myself.

The Stefan guy's units now can drop the S-rank weapons and other treasures if ya battle them.

The one draw is that when ya win(or lose somehow), ya can't keep the weapon after the battle.

Is there ANY way to obtain these items to yar play file?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Castle battles operate under Casual Mode rules and, in addition, all items lost (or gained) are reset after each battle. Which is great for grinding healers in Birthright/Revelation.

Oh yeah, you also can't promote during castle battles, so don't think you can trick the game by using a dropped seal.

Edited by VincentASM

Out of selfish curiosity, does the Mirage Castle show up above or below the <<[skills]>> castle in Battle Rankings? I already knew the Farmer's Tools guy figured out a way to hack VP and BP, unfortunate to see that more are joining him. Only Gross and I have legitimately capped out VP for now.

I'm assuming there's a kind of snowball effect... not sure how to describe it though. Once a castle gets high in the rankings, it's likely to stay there and get even more popular since a lot of people just search for the highest ranked castles and visit the first few ones.

Maybe it was a castle made extremely early on that got popular fast or they've got a whole lot of followers or something. Just my guess.

Yup, the top castles all consist of those that got popular very early on (besides the two hacked ones I mentioned above...), helped along by click-baity castle names and a lot of conscious effort in increasing VP and BP on the first day. Gaining 10k BP a day without having to lift a finger was common-place during the first month or so.