Favorite Kid Hair Color-Fire Emblem: Fates

RaeLynnTheWolf

So Since I was thinking about this, what are you guys favorite hair colors for the kids of Fates? Mine are Selkie with azura's light blue hair color, :3 Velouria with Camilla's hair color, and Caeldori with Felica's hair color.

I like the Royal Princes as their default colors.

I like the Awakening Clones as close to their FE13 colors as possible.

I wish Velouria and Selkie's streak matched the rest of their hair.

I like Red and Blonde hair in general.

Many of the Fates kids have this weird thing where their eyebrows don't match their hair, which kinda bugs me. It has real life precedent, but with characters like Midori, the green eyebrows clash with a lot of hair colors.

Soleil - Any hair color available to her really. She looks bad in just about none of them.

Ophelia - Blonde or purple.

Leo - Sakura's or Nyx's.

Rhajat - Purple or black.

Selkie and Velouria - Red.

Ophelia really only looks good for me with Elise as her mother. Canon hair ftw!

And anyone (Besides Ophelia) with Azura or Peri blue hair is 100% perfect, although Soleil and Nina are my favorite with it.

Nina is a child that looks great with any hair colour especially if it is red or blue.

Ignatius is a weird child that I prefer a lot with Camilla's colour since it fits him so perfectly, though tbh Camilla's hair colours fits with every kid so well.

Forrest and Asugi both look good with Sakura's hair colour.

I like Hisame with Kagero's hair color... Even if I actually give him Hana as his mother, I still prefer him with the color Kagero (Or Mozu) give to him.

Rhajat with Mozu, Nyx or Orochi's color

And I don't know exactly why, but I think that Nina looks very good with Camilla's color

Tsubaki!Kana, Azura!Selkie, Mozu!Soleil, L Lawilet Nyx!Dwyer, Hinoka!Forrest...basically I think all the kids look good with red or black hair. I also like a couple, like Camilla!Midori and Oboro!Kiragi out of pairing bias.

Its not that a lot of hair colors are my favorites but that certain characters just look weird without their default hair color. Siegbert was clearly always intended to be a blonde and most other hair colors look off on him. Same with Shiro when he's got anything other then his default brown.

So my favorite colors tend to be the default ones.

I really like Sophie and Soleil as brunettes. Ignatius with Camilla's hair colour just seems so fitting to me. Caeldori and Mitama look awesome with white hair. Nina looks great with Beruka's and so does Rhajat with Nyx's.

Forrest w/ Felicia's hair

Caeldori w/ Hinoka and Nyx's hair

Shiro w/ Mozu, Setsuna and Kagero's hair

Ophelia w/ Orochi, Nyx and Felicia's hair

Ignatius w/ Oboro and Rinkah's hair

Asugi w/ Orochi and Sakura's hair

Hisame w/ Oboro, Mozu, Kagero, Setsuna and Felicia's hair

Kiragi w/ Setsuna's hair

Rhajat w/ Orochi and Nyx's hair

Mitama w/ Rinkah, Oboro and Setsuna's hair

Seigbert w/ Selena and Charlotte's hair

Percy w/ Effie, Kagero and Setsuna's hair

Dwyer w/ Nyx and Elise's hair

Soliel w/ Orochi and Mozu's hair

Velouria w/ Effie's hair

Selkie w/ Hinoka's hair

Sophie w/ Oboro, Orochi, Selena and Hinoka's hair

Midori w/ no one except a green-haired F!Corrin because her eyebrows are too distracting to have any other color

Nina = the only child that can pull off all the hair colors

Siegbert looks best with dark hair, but his only options is Mozu and ehh.....

Shiro looks great with most, but he works with Kagero the best simply because it matches his dads well. He's good either way.

Ophelia with a more bold blonde/Yellow. Only female Corrin can give it but it looks fantastic. Her other colors are fairly harmless.

Mitama looks nice in Hinoka's deep bold red, same with Sophie. Not a fan of pink on either, and only Sophie can work darker shades.

Darks and bitch black for Dwyer. His natural hair setting tends to darken the brightest colors so it doesnt mesh well, like Azura.

Midori is my pet peeve with her eyebrows so I try to work with Setsuna's color

I dont think it's possible to mess up Soliel's hair but Im biased toward her and Azura's light blue and Peri's darker shading. Just blue in general.

Same with Nina, but she tends to favor lighter colors, like Charlotte's blonde. Im a huge lover of her Selena hair tho.

Shiro- I really like funky hair colours on him, like Camilla purple, Azura blue, Setsuna green or a really bright pink.

Seigbert- The shade of brown that's on the bottom right when your picking your Avatar's hair colour.

Kiragi- Any hair colour but Oboro's to be honest.

Forrest- Any hair colour but Felicia's mainly because of him being so god damn pink.

Kana- Any colour is great.

Dwyer- Black

Sophie- Hinoka red, Hana brown and or Charlotte yellow.

Midori- Green or brunette

Velouria- Any colour is great

Nina- Azura blue looks amazing on her

Ophelia- A colour that is not the one I prefer on Seigbert

Percy- I really like Selena's hair colour on him

Soliel- I really like Mozu's, Charlotte's and or Camilla's hair colour on her.

Ignatius- I really like white or silver on him. (To me his hair looks silver with Effie as his mother)

Asugi- Any natural hair colour works.

Caeldori- Hinoka or Sakura red and Hana brown.

Rhajat- Super dark or super bright

Hisame- Brunette he was born to be a brunette

Selkie- Any colour is great

Mitama- I don't know, Hinoka red maybe or Effie white.

Ophelia with Elise's hair

Velouria with Camilla's hair

Caeldori with Sakura's hair

Forrest and Nina with Felicia's hair

Sophie with Hinoka's hair

Kiragi with Azura's hair

Soliel with Selena's hair

Hisame with Setsuna's hair

Edited by MeddlingMage

On a related topic, its like rate my pairings, but not for their stats, but their hair colors!

Hinoka!Caeldori!Kana

Shigure (default)

Azura!Midori

Camilla!Sophie

Kagero!Dwyer

Rinkah!Shiro

Felicia!Asugi

Orochi!Mitama

Oboro!Kiragi

Hana!Hisame

Hinoka!Caeldori

Peri!Selkie

Nyx!Rhajat

Charlotte!Seigbert

Selena!Soleil

Sakura!Forrest

Setsuna!Nina

Elise!Ophelia

Mozu!Percy

Effie!Velouria

Beruka!Ignatius

How good is my hair color line-up? Where do you like my hair colors. Where don't you like them? Stats don't matter here!

Fem!Kana rocks Azura's hair.

I like giving Selkie Setsuna's hair, to go with the little decorations on her clothes and hair.

Forrest looks fantastic with pink, especially Sakura!Pink.

Camilla's hair color is really nice on Nina.

I don't pair Arthur with Fem!Corrin, but M!Kana looks incredible with his blonde hair. Like a mini-Cloud Strife.

Siegbert looks good in exactly three colors: Charlotte!Blonde, Mozu!Brown, and Nyx!Black.

Blonde and black/brown hair in general is really good.

Darks and bitch black for Dwyer. His natural hair setting tends to darken the brightest colors so it doesnt mesh well, like Azura.

But Selena's a red head in Fates.

Azura's hair color looks amazing on pretty much all of the female kids. Soliel's is my favorite with her color.

Sophie looks nice with Hana's hair color surprisingly.

Dwyer with black hair is cool.

Midori's hair is a strange one to me, but I can't see with without blue hair for some reason. Maybe because her first mother was Peri.

Kana looks amazing with every hair color, but I really warming up to Reina!Kana.

Kiragi with black/brunette hair is so fitting that it should be canon.

Shiro works best with black and brown too.

Caeldori actually looks cooler with black/blue/white hair than with her canon hair color.

Hisame rocks the ginger look.

Mitama looks nice with any super light hair color like Azura's or Effie's.

Asugi looks nice with black hair and strangely looks fitting with light pink or Sakura's hair.

Rhajat I can only see with Black, white, or Orochi's purple.

Any hair color looks nice on Selkie's as long as isn't blue.

Blond Forrest for that Maribelle cosplay.

Siegbert is another weird one, but maybe black or blond works best for him.

Percy I honestly don't know.

Nina looks nice with mostly colors that aren't a certain shade of blue or blonde. She works well as a redhead.

Ophelia with Black Hair > Ophelia with Blond Hair. Screw Canon colors!

Super Saiyan Soliel is awesome.

Ignatius I see works well with blue or any dark shade of hair. He also works well with Beruka's Hair color too.

Veloria with a dark hair color is mandatory. Anything too bright sticks out way too much.

I absolutely love redheaded Forrest.

too bad Hinoka is an awful parent for him.

And I thought that nobody liked this one... I like it too!

Are there no good class for him? I reclassed him into a Grandmaster since I didn't know what to do with him, he is ok for now

Edited by SniperGYS

Sophie with Camilla's hair. It looks nice in general, and she also kinda matches with Camilla since both have black armor and purple hair. I paired Silas and Camilla again in Revelation just for this.

Also, Kana with Laslow's hair and Soleil with the black hair for Corrin cause bias.

Ohoho, I like to talk abou hair colors, this gonna be exiting;

Neutral childs:

Kanna: Zero's beatiful white ('cause husbando bias and I still nenny to call him Niles) also Nyx's and Orochi's hair colors are pretty on them, and Sakura's pink-orange is amazing in the male one.

Dywer/Dia: Mozume or Hinoka, also Nyx's color is cute on him

Midori(ko): Practically she looks good with everything lol, but her green eyebrows just fuck everything

Sophie: Setsuna and Aquazura looks pretty in her, and the beatiful Effie's hair color too, but that's for every child

Nohr childs:

Siegbert: Fuck his stats, but he's simply CUTE with Felicia's pink, bless his pink hair

Foleo/Forrest: He looks good in Nyx and Effie ones, but I'm a sycker for him ik blue shades, being Belka/Beruka my favorite, but I dislike him with Felicia's color, too much pink botter me

Lutz/Percy: Blonde, always, but Elise sweet almost white blonde make him cuter

Ign(atius)is: He looks good with everything, but is actually one of the fews that I like with his canon blonde hair, but every color is cute in him

Velour(ia): Red, always Selena/Severa's red 'cause OTP bias, also I think is better than every otrher color in her, but I hate that her streak match the rest of her hair, the same goes for Selkie/Kinu

Soleil: Sunny girl looks good with everything, especially blue

Eponine/Nina: Gay child is a rainbow and looks cute with every color, but I love her with red and blue mostly

Ophelia: Fuck canon again, I hate her in Elise blonde, looks awful, also, she looks better in dark hair, Nyx and Kagero for the best Ophelia hair color

Hoshido:

Shinonomeme: Kagero or Mozume, that way He look more like a little lobster, but Oboro's hair is cool in him

Ki(sa)ragi: Oboro's or Aquazura's blue, but he's cool with Kagero's color

Asugi/Gray: Sakura's orange, 'cause OTP bias (again) also He looks sweet on it

Cordelia2.0: Kagero's color make her pretty, I don't like her so this is amazing to said, and Hinoka's and Sakura's color too

Rhajat/Syalla: Orochi's color was created for her, she's more than perfect and sexy that way

Selkie/Kinu: Aquazura's shade looks amazing on her, and don't botter me that is no the same shade that Aquazura's has, like it does for other childs, idk, but it botters me a lot like a lot

Mitama: Withe is the color, white is not a color but, for her, Effie's color is the best on her

Hisame: (Kaza)Hana's is my favorite, but Kagero's is cool too

Well, that's it, I hope I don't forget to add any child :p

Edited by Truffa

IMO:

Mitama is absolutely adorable with Felicia's hair colour. But she looks surprisingly nice with Kagerou, Sakura, and Hana's colours too!

Siegbert was obviously intended to have blonde hair. He looks pretty hideous with anything else, and this is probably the only reason I'd ever marry Charlotte to Xander dontkillme

Shiro looks best with black or brown. Camilla's hair colour on him makes me cry

Caeldori also with red hair, naturally, but Kagerou's tone looks cool on her too.

Nina can honestly work any hair colour, but I favor darker colours on her.

Forrest with either Felicia's pink or Charlotte's blonde.

Kiragi looks best in either greyish-white (like his father) or Oboro's blue.

Rhajat with black or dark brown. It's so creepy to see her with such bright hues...

Ophelia looks cute with Mozu's brown, but I like her best with Elise's hair to make her look even more like Lissa.

Soleil can also look good with almost any colour, but I just have to see her with pink hair because of Olivia. gdi

IM CRYING ASUGI DOESN'T LOOK GOOD IN ANYTHING

I like Sophie with Beruka, Hana, and Nyx's hair colours.

Dwyer in brown!

I'm also a part of the "Midori looks weird with anything except green because of her eyebrows" group. I guess Hana, Mozu, and Kagerou's browns can work on her, if anything else.

Kana looks cute in any colour! Though I guess that was the point.

Percy with blonde, I guess?

Velouria with the little red streak is really cute.

I like the light streak Rinkah gives Selkie. I don't like her with the bright red one, for some reason.

Hisame has to have brown. Like Siegbert, I think that's the colour he was intended to have.

I agree with Ignatius having Beruka's hair or darker shades.