Favorite Kid Hair Color-Fire Emblem: Fates

RaeLynnTheWolf

After thinking on it, I think these are my most favorite choices.

Neutral children :

Male!Kana : Kaze, Azura, Mozu, Kagero, Setsuna, Oboro, Odin, Azama, and Laslow.

Female!Kana : Camilla, Azura, Flora, Mozu, Kagero, Setsuna, Oboro, Nyx, and Scarlet.

Dwyer : Nyx, Kagero, Mozu, Selena, Oboro, Orochi, Setsuna, and Avatar 17/21.

Sophie : Oboro, Selena, Camilla, Azura, Charlotte, Effie, and Avatar 11/21.

Midori : Azura, Setsuna, Oboro, Sakura, Effie, Camilla, and Avatar 15/21.

Hoshido children :

Shiro : Mozu, Kagero, Oboro, Felicia, Hana, Rinkah, and Avatar 12/21.

Caeldori : Azura, Felicia, Nyx, Oboro, Sakura, Orochi, and Avatar 9/12.

Kiragi : Mozu, Oboro, Hana, Felicia, Setsuna, Orochi, and Avatar 20/21.

Mitama : Mozu, Kagero, Hana, Hinoka, Orochi, and Avatar 12/21.

Asugi : Orochi, Hana, Setsuna, Rinkah, Beruka, and Avatar 11/12.

Rhajat : Sakura, Nyx, Oboro, Mozu, Felicia, and Avatar 21.

Hisame : Hana, Setsuna, Rinkah, Oboro, Peri, and Avatar 10/20.

Selkie : Oboro, Felicia, Sakura, Hinoka, Orochi, Azura, and Avatar 2/12.

Nohr children :

Siegbert : Charlotte, Felicia, Effie, Selena, and Avatar 14/17.

Nina : Camilla, Selena, Beruka, Oboro, Effie, and Avatar 11/21.

Forrest : Felicia, Nyx, Selena, Effie, Sakura, Charlotte, and Avatar 9/14.

Ophelia : Felicia, Nyx, Camilla, Orochi, Kagero, Selena, and Avatar 17/21.

Ignatius : Mozu, Charlotte, Oboro, Rinkah, Beruka, and Avatar 11/21.

Soleil : Selena, Camilla, Azura, Mozu, Effie, Nyx, and Avatar 9/21.

Percy : Charlotte, Selena, Setsuna, Peri, Beruka, and Avatar 12/17.

Velouria : Mozu, Selena, Effie, Hana, Charlotte, and Avatar 12/21.

Honesty, I think both Kanas, Midori (other then her always green eyebrows, why IS), Ophelia, Forrest, and Shiro look good with (almost) every hair color in the game. Also is it wrong that I wish Oboro can marry everyone so she can pass down her beautiful hair color to all the kiddos?

Sophie with Camilla's hair. It looks nice in general, and she also kinda matches with Camilla since both have black armor and purple hair. I paired Silas and Camilla again in Revelation just for this.

I have this pair, but for different reasons: Silas and Camilla's A support, and I head-canon Sophie and Caeldori as best friends (they can A-support). My Caeldori is a Hinoka!Caeldori, so I also went for parallelism by having Camilla!Sophie, so these "best friends" are both princesses, daughters of the elder princesses of the once opposing nations.

Princess Caeldori of Hoshido and Princess Sophie of Nohr, best friends.

Some specifics that come to mind for me are Soleil with Peri's hair color, blond Kana (via Arthur) Caeldori looks nice with Oboro's hair color but I'm partial to her as a redhead...Speaking of redheads, I love Nina with red hair. I'm not particularly sure why but I do. I'm used to seeing blond Percy throughout both canon and my own playthroughs so I'm partial to that and blond Ignatius isn't bad but oddly enough he looks pretty good with Felicia's hair color.

Edited by Suzukipot

And I thought that nobody liked this one... I like it too!

Are there no good class for him? I reclassed him into a Grandmaster since I didn't know what to do with him, he is ok for now

I'm going to be trying Hinoka!Forrest as a Butler, since Hinoka gives him ok physical stats. Reclass over to Strategist at 15 for Inspiration.

Hell yes, I like talking about hair colors~

Kana: Honestly? Any hair color works for either gender. Kana's just flexible that way. But if I had to choose a few? Probably Azura/Flora for Female, and Jakob/Izana for Male.

Dwyer: His hair works much better with darker colors. Him with his canon hair color doesn't look that good imo.

Midori: THE EYEBROWS. I can only see her with green hair. Or darker colors in general.

Sophie: Same as Dwyer. Mozu's hair especially since she gives the extra vibe of Frederick!Cynthia <3

Shiro: A lot of hair colors can work on him, surprisingly. He looks pretty nice in purple and pink, even!

Kiragi: Sorry, but light colors do not suit him that well. Oboro's would have to be my favorite color for him, but Mozu is close.

Asugi: Same for Dwyer/Sophie. Which is weird since I was fine with Gaius' hair color in Awakening...

Mitama: Any bold color will do. Hinoka red is good, Setsuna blue is also good.

Hisame: The dark hair colors do not suit him tbh. Even his canon brown looks a little iffy. Hana and Rinkah are the only tolerable colors for him.

Caeldori: Red! Hinoka red is especially gorgeous, but Sakura red can work as well. Selena red is fine, but it is pretty dull...

Rhajat: Only monochrome colors work for her. And Orochi purple. But that's it.

Selkie: Warmer colors for sure. Hinoka red matches her outfit, but Charlotte blonde matches the rest of her hair.

Siegbert: The opposite of Shiro. Only Charlotte blonde suits him. Mayyybe red, too.

Forrest: Unpopular opinion, but Sakura pink feels weird since the color is slightly off from the rest of his outfit. Felicia pink works the best since it actually matches his clothes, but Nyx and Hinoka's hair colors are gorgeous on him too. Not sure about the blonde, though.

Soleil: So many hair colors work on her, but she looks best with darker ones. Only exception is Azura light blue because god damn she looks beautiful.

Ophelia: Blonde is okay, but my favorite would have to be Selena red for her. Brown is fine, too.

Nina: Similar to Soleil. Selena red matches her outlaw outfit, but Camilla purple is amazing on her.

Percy: Effie white fits him the best, in my opinion. Setsuna blue can work, too.

Ignatius: Tbh, not a lot of hair colors suit him. Maybe Oboro blue or Charlotte blonde?

Velouria: Similar to Selkie, except with Selena red for the outfit, Mozu brown/black for her canon color, or white for her hair.

honestly i love nina with light hair colors bc i just love her hair in general, but lighter colors are so pretty on her (charlotte, camilla, etc)

and felicia!soleil is eyes emoji but that might be bias of the light pink hair being closest to soleil's hair color

caeldori looks nice with orochi/setsuna's hair color too

other than that i don't really know