New Nintendo Direct this Thursday!

The DanMan

Totes hoping for FE15 and a 7th FE smash rep just to troll my non FE fan friend

Realistically expects Pokememe stusff, Festival Of Bonds DLC, and stuff about Amiibo

Edited by MCProductions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they'll have a seperate event later this month and want to announce it closer to the actual date.

Considering they announced this 48 hours before it airs, it would make sense.

Nintendo has never typically had two directs/events in one month. I think the only time that happened was with the April 2014 Smash 4 direct, as there was just a regular one about a week beforehand. Though that hasn't happened since. I probably should have clarified my thought process earlier.

Totes hoping for FE15 and a 7th FE smash rep just to troll my non FE fan friend

Realistically expects Pokememe stusff, Festival Of Bonds DLC, and stuff about Amiibo

Some new indy game is also possible.

Nintendo has never typically had two directs/events in one month. I think the only time that happened was with the April 2014 Smash 4 direct, as there was just a regular one about a week beforehand. Though that hasn't happened since. I probably should have clarified my thought process earlier.

THey explisitly said that this direct would be 3DS only.

Perhaps the last three Smash Amiibo are almost released and the Corrin Amiibo is compatible with Fates? Just speculating.

I'd only be okay with this if the Roy amiibo was made compatible via update. I want to use my favorite amiibo in one of my favorite games damnit.

Yea

Get a dang Wi-Fi to Mobile converter and use your 3DS as a mobile device. Makes sense ya

They're already trying to solve the "The Samsung Galaxy is beating our sales!" with "Quick, make a galaxy themed 3ds!".

They're already trying to solve the "The Samsung Galaxy is beating our sales!" with "Quick, make a galaxy themed 3ds!".

Real question: who else thinks that it actually looks kinda cool? The design, that is. I've seen a lot of people dissing it and I just don't quite get it.

Real question: who else thinks that it actually looks kinda cool? The design, that is. I've seen a lot of people dissing it and I just don't quite get it.

I'm dissing it jokingly because I liked the concept of the customizable faceplates on the smaller New3ds a lot more, but I do like the design. It's not mutually exclusive.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It looks cool, yes. But how many more 3DS versions could we possibly get in the console's lifetime? It feels like it's made by Capcom, or something :P

I hope that Nintendo announces a new update patch for the Roy and Corrin amiibo compatible for CodeName S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates since Animal Crossing: New Leaf is getting a new patch for amiibo support and Animal Crossing: New Leaf was released before CodeName S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates existed.

Also, I wanted to see more on Pokemon Sun & Moon, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, localization Detective Pikachu, localization Lady Layton, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice, more Virtual Console games for GB, GBC, and NES (plus, if they added an another System emulation for the 3DS Virtual Console series like they did for the SNES), Dragon Quest 7 & localization of 8, and Ever Oasis.

And I don't know if they'll might announce Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta amiibo for this Direct since some Nintendo 3DS games are compatible. But, I do want to see the amiibo figures to see what they look like also.

Edited by King Marth 64

I hope that Nintendo announces a new update patch for the Roy and Corrin amiibo compatible for CodeName S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates since Animal Crossing: New Leaf is getting a new patch for amiibo support and Animal Crossing: New Leaf was released before CodeName S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates existed.

Roy for Fates is a maybe but unlikely, so don't get your hopes up

as for CodeName S.T.E.A.M, that game is deader than advance wars

and if they anounce an advance wars game tomorow, I will go to my LGS and eat a Tropical Island