Takumi Rant hate thread: chapter 23 lunatic CQ

MrNight48

Fuck that punk ass bitch with the lame ass pony tail. I have been trying to get through this motherfucking chapter 5 mother fucking times now and that son of whore can eat a DICK! Choke on the bitch for all I care. Hating ass bitch mad I keep trying to kidnap rally man not once, not twice, but 4 motherfucking times now due to his cheating lunging ass units. He don't even know what the fuck to do with rally man except be a bitch.

And for what? I'm trying to save the world and shit and this motherfucker wants to sit on his wall and be a hater. "oh look at me, I'm fucking takumi and I'm mad because you killed my mom." fuck you takumi, that wasn't even your mother, that was corrin's mom motherfucker. Didn't even like her and he sure as hell didn't like corrin but now he want to be humpty dumpty with a mother fucking attitude. Once I get past his cheating ass army, Imma make him like the real humpty and knock his ass off so he can splatter his hating ass all over the wall. Fuck that piece of shit.

and you know what? fuck his bitch oboro too, that bitch needs to get off my nuts with all that nohrian hate bullshit. making me solo with corrin wasting precious already limited experience. Also, this slow ass hinata. Don't think I forgot your stupid ass. sitting there trying to turtle me using rallies and shit. you lucky I want to steal your rally boyz otherwise I would just leave your ass there.

Fuck Intelligent Systems too, misleading with false advertising and not letting me start a real conquest because I want to burn hoshido to the motherfucking ground just to send takumi a message!

Sorry for the rant and swear words but I am so fucking mad right now.

IlIzJjn.jpg

phew. Ok I feel better. time to get back and DO THIS!

Edited by MrNight48

Fuck that punk ass bitch with the lame ass pony tail. I have been trying to get through this motherfucking chapter 5 mother fucking times now and that son of whore can eat a DICK! Choke on the bitch for all I care. Hating ass bitch mad I keep trying to kidnap rally man not once, not twice, but 4 motherfucking times now due to his cheating lunging ass units. He don't even know what the fuck to do with rally man except be a bitch.

And for what? I'm trying to save the world and shit and this motherfucker wants to sit on his wall and be a hater. "oh look at me, I'm fucking takumi and I'm mad because you killed my mom." fuck you takumi, that wasn't even your mother, that was corrin's mom motherfucker. Didn't even like her and he sure as hell didn't like corrin but now he want to be humpty dumpty with a mother fucking attitude. Once I get past his cheating ass army, Imma make him like the real humpty and knock his ass off so he can splatter his hating ass all over the wall. Fuck that piece of shit.

and you know what? fuck his bitch oboro too, that bitch needs to get off my nuts with all that nohrian hate bullshit. making me solo with corrin wasting precious already limited experience. Also, this slow ass hinata. Don't think I forgot your stupid ass. sitting there trying to turtle me using rallies and shit. you lucky I want to steal your rally boyz otherwise I would just leave your ass there.

Fuck Intelligent Systems too, misleading with false advertising and not letting me start a real conquest because I want to burn hoshido to the motherfucking ground just to send takumi a message!

Sorry for the rant and swear words but I am so fucking mad right now.

omfg sigged

edit: actually i cant oh well

Edited by Mimikyu

omfg sigged

edit: actually i cant oh well

Sig this part:

Freaking gold.

We DO have a limit on language. . .but instead of a warning, I'm just gonna move this to Far from the Forest. Meanwhile, may I suggest taking this chapter super-de-duper slowly?

Edited by eggclipse

I was wondering why you moved this thread, but now that I read it, holy shit I laughed audibly.

EDIT: Slowly is probably best, I can't say I've ever had a chapter make me lose it like this though.

EDIT 2: Just noticed it's Lunatic, that explains several things. Glad you got it out of your system.

Edited by Soledai

I'm fine with the move.

and I lost 4 hours to it already. My 3ds is charging in it's charging dock because the original charge port is gone(which means I have to wait till it charges to play)

*sobs*

I've always wondered why people struggle that much with this chapter. I acknowledge that it is hard but all the player needs is a strong PP offense/a good Nostank. Hinata's squad can be challenging the first time around but you have Entrap+Freeze for that. I've never seen that much use for Entrap outside of removing Hans in C26 so that you can skip the bottom room anyway. The stairs make the top part less of a problem. What exactly is causing all the resets?

I've always wondered why people struggle that much with this chapter. I acknowledge that it is hard but all the player needs is a strong PP offense/a good Nostank. Hinata's squad can be challenging the first time around but you have Entrap+Freeze for that. I've never seen that much use for Entrap outside of removing Hans in C26 so that you can skip the bottom room anyway. The stairs make the top part less of a problem. What exactly is causing all the resets?

1. this is lunatic so most have either lunge/counter or both. this also means the stairs were blocked and i had to deal with oboro. yes I used entrap staffs and they failed.

2. Most of the resets were caused from the fucking reinforcements when dealing with the first group or getting rally man early.

3. Other resets were caused by units I am ashamed to say couldn't take hits and dish them out. Notably leo, benny, and keaton. Leo kept dying on EP (I have ep skip turned on so it took me a long time to realize he is fucked by the weapon triangle and has no way to deal with lances/daggers as a dark knight. combine this with his already problematic skill, he just couldn't do much. Benny is a straight up disappointment. Even with wary fighter and rallies, he can't take any kind of magic to save his fucking life. Also his defense is like 34 so he was taking some damage that would snowball enough for a magic basara or life and death user to end his ass. Keaton is just...ugh. His skill and speed are just getting fucked over to the point he is falling behind really fast.

4. Trying to feed eilize a kill for a quick level for the much needed rally resistance. her skill of 6 is also terrible (promoted her at 10 thinking it help her get skills early because she fell off hard in my hard playthroughs and boy was that a mistake) so she kept missing which caused me to miss a key heal when I thought the unit could survive without it. (apparently surviving with 30-35 hp is too much to ask *stares furiously at benny and keaton*)

5. Forcing Corrin and Xander to tank too much. There is only so many dudes they can handle on their own on top of weapon triangle advantage.

6. Couldn't skip the bottom and hinata's part because I needed the experience very badly. A lot of my units are getting left behind like odin/niles/elise and leo and they need to catch up. So by getting Corrin/Xander the exp, they can hopefully be tanky enough to not only bait groups properly but also severely damage them for the rest to get kills in later chapters.

Edited by MrNight48

1. this is lunatic so most have either lunge/counter or both. this also means the stairs were blocked and i had to deal with oboro. yes I used entrap staffs and they failed.

I see. I don't exactly remember what I did in my first CQ Lunatic run since that was my first Fates playthrough and I'm only now attempting it again but I'm pretty sure my solution was to sent a really overpowered Xander at them, Lunge doesn't work if the unit using it dies, after all. Positioning was still important because Xander can't take many magical hits even with Rally Res. He just kept running in and out until the initial group could be wiped out within one turn.

Oboro's group can be weakened if you put someone in range of just one unit, kill it on EP and run again, though that wasn't an option in your run. I think I only took out Oboro's pair-up partner that way and then decided to kill them all in one turn.

Entraps base 60 Hit is pretty bad. A combination of Elise's base magic+tonic+Rally+Sorc pair-up got it to work in my run. I wouldn't have suggested it had I known that your Elise has 6 skill as I'm pretty sure that's factored into staff hit rates.

Anyway, seeing that most of the problems come from a really screwed team (mine was all around pretty good so I'm not really surprised by the numbers of resets as I used to be), that's all I wanted to address.

Best of luck for the rest of the run.

I see. I don't exactly remember what I did in my first CQ Lunatic run since that was my first Fates playthrough and I'm only now attempting it again but I'm pretty sure my solution was to sent a really overpowered Xander at them, Lunge doesn't work if the unit using it dies, after all. Positioning was still important because Xander can't take many magical hits even with Rally Res. He just kept running in and out until the initial group could be wiped out within one turn.

Oboro's group can be weakened if you put someone in range of just one unit, kill it on EP and run again, though that wasn't an option in your run. I think I only took out Oboro's pair-up partner that way and then decided to kill them all in one turn.

Entraps base 60 Hit is pretty bad. A combination of Elise's base magic+tonic+Rally+Sorc pair-up got it to work in my run. I wouldn't have suggested it had I known that your Elise has 6 skill as I'm pretty sure that's factored into staff hit rates.

Anyway, seeing that most of the problems come from a really screwed team (mine was all around pretty good so I'm not really surprised by the numbers of resets as I used to be), that's all I wanted to address.

Best of luck for the rest of the run.

abusing xander is what I pretty much ended up doing along with corrin. posted how I beat it here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=66173

What hit me the hardest was entrap missing. I used a 24 skill jakob paired with S rank corrin and he still missed both of them. I am happy I got lucky with my back up strat but man it really could have gone either way.

thanks man, going to need it I feel like.