Post your weird units here!

Hithere

I had an idea to make this post while I was training my General Forrest. Yes, you heard that right. So I wanted to see if you guys (and gals) had any weird units. This includes their class, skills, and stats overall.

Have fun!

Edit: Sorry about potato quality pictures...

post-26258-0-98786200-1472662508_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hithere

How about my Berserker!Flora?

Aka "Omnicounter". Pop an HP tonic at the start of battle to trigger her personal skill, and then there's no safe way to damage her other than one-shotting her, in which case she's got that 30% chance to proc miracle and crush you. Not even 3-range is safe, everything takes at least 0.5x counter damage thanks to her personal.

How about my Berserker!Flora?

Aka "Omnicounter". Pop an HP tonic at the start of battle to trigger her personal skill, and then there's no safe way to damage her other than one-shotting her, in which case she's got that 30% chance to proc miracle and crush you. Not even 3-range is safe, everything takes at least 0.5x counter damage thanks to her personal.

O_o

K she's OP

Felicia can halve someone's damage almost all the time and plus she has vantage and awakening. Aether is there for her to get some HP. She does pretty good online.

Also, that crit rate though...

Edited by Hithere

I think I have plenty weird choices for classes on my current Rev file, since I like to experiment a bit. I'll leave those I think most would probably find weirdest here (I can't take screenshots, sadly.)

Witch!Midori.

Since Elise is her mother, she has way better magic than strength, so Master Ninja or Merchant were out of the question, but I didn't want another Sorcerer (Ophelia, Odin and Nyx are enough Sorcerers in my humble opinion), so I made her my main Witch. Surprisingly enough, it actually works. But this is Midori we're talking about, so...

#AllHailDemonGoddessMidori

Kinshi Knight!Mozu

Merchant was a pretty eh class, so I decided I'd give the Kinshi Knight a try. Now, she's one of my A-listers, especially with Point Blank.

Master Ninja!Elise

Since she's married to Kaze and I didn't need another healer at the time (Sakura and Felicia did well enough on their own), I made her a Ninja. It... worked about as well as can be expected. Switched her back to Strategist as soon as I was done Skill grinding.

Elise!Dwyer as a Malig Knight

Level 6:

HP: 32

Strength: 21

Magic: 23

Skill: 16

Speed: 20

Luck: 17

Defense: 18

Resistance: 21

He's been putting in work for me (proof that Elise can have other options besides Odin) and a much physical/magical hybrid than Dark Knight!Leo. Much better magic than Camilla but Camilla has better strength and axe rank.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

Edit: I love the weapon names for that Berserker Flora ^^ Reverse Whack!

Haha... Yeah, a lot of the time if I don't give my forges a runic name I give them something goofy like that. My gripe with Fates though is that without weapon icons it's often hard to tell at first what a forged weapon is, yknow? But oh well.

I don't know how "weird" it is but I have Wolfssegner!Soleil.

[snip]

I actually got Wolfssenger!Azura on one of my files. Holy shit, she's actually good. I never thought I'd see the day when I could legitimately throw Azura into harm's way and expect her to come out totally okay. Beastrune fixes all her problems.

Edited by Ritisa

I actually got Wolfssenger!Azura on one of my files. Holy shit, she's actually good. I never thought I'd see the day when I could legitimately throw Azura into harm's way and expect her to come out totally okay. Beastrune fixes all her problems.

Wait, how'd you do that? Shouldn't Azura get Fighter from Partner Sealing Keaton?

I did it via save editing as part of a pseudo-randomized run. I got a bunch of other weird units and also somehow ended up with two Selkies. One that's an adventurer who somehow slipped into my file in earlygame and replaced Jakob as earlygame healer, and the other one who's Kaden's child proper.

I did it via save editing as part of a pseudo-randomized run. I got a bunch of other weird units and also somehow ended up with two Selkies. One that's an adventurer who somehow slipped into my file in earlygame and replaced Jakob as earlygame healer, and the other one who's Kaden's child proper.

Ah, that makes sense then. Too bad though, I was hoping to try that, since it sounds fun. ^^

Well, for my first Revelations playthrough I was forewarned that I was gonna be severely lacking good units for a while, so I decided that I would do something about it. So I grinded Corrin's support with Azura before even entering chapter 7 and married them, as the game really wants you to do that. However, I had chosen for my avatar the "Fighter" class, since it resonates well with Azura's natural growths in Strength and Speed, plus it evens out her HP growth. The result was very curious

post-19830-0-41725600-1474134628_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-39480100-1474134630_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-17203400-1474134648_thumb.jpg

post-19830-0-09781000-1474134649_thumb.jpg