Emeraldrox's FE artstuff

Emeraldrox

Hey, I uh, haven't really posted much of my art here, outside of the general fanart thread, so I figured I'd make my own thread for it all. You can find all of it here. I take commissions for headshots like these for 10 USD each (The mozu selkie below is a commission I did that I'm particularly fond of.) and if you're interested, feel free to send me a message.

tumblr_oge8svDAzH1vxk4vpo1_1280.png

Some past works predating this thread

Mozu Selkie:

tumblr_ocsifgFFB41vxk4vpo1_540.png

Marcia:

tumblr_ocqlu8IsOL1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Leo:

tumblr_ocovjgPmYW1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Shigure:

tumblr_ocn7fkPYVJ1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Robin:

tumblr_ochja4K2jB1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Nils:

tumblr_ocfugeFiWm1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Edited by Emeraldrox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your Marcia. Does Leo have earrings? I honestly never noticed before now.

What do you use to draw your art? Is it done on paper or do you have a program for it?

I really like your Marcia. Does Leo have earrings? I honestly never noticed before now.

What do you use to draw your art? Is it done on paper or do you have a program for it?

I use SAI. Leo doesn't naturally have earrings no, but I thought it looked good on him and kept it lmao.

Today I drew Yukimura... Because I am the one person who likes yukimura.

tumblr_ocuh1746MS1vxk4vpo1_540.png

I believe Dangerus likes him, too.

[spoiler=I'm working on a request, but it's not done yet.]e16bb1a5-466d-4d29-906e-fd80e85ea172_zps

Today I drew Yukimura... Because I am the one person who likes yukimura.

tumblr_ocuh1746MS1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Somehow you made Yukimura cute.

How.

Anyways, keep up the amazing work.

Oh he doesn't have his glasses on, that's why.

Edited by TrueEm

Somehow you made Yukimura cute.

How.

Anyways, keep up the amazing work.

Oh he doesn't have his glasses on, that's why.

I was aiming for a younger view on him. Also because he looks a ton better without his glasses.

I really just wanted the excuse to draw his man bun though.

Damn it, I really love Gaius. He has great supports, he's really charming, and is also just a stand-up guy. Honestly, he might be my favorite Male character in Fire Emblem as a whole.

Also you made him frickin' adorable.

Although, I can definitely see the rush with it. He might have put a bit too much eyeliner on his left eye this morning. Just a liiiittle bit, but enough to be easily noticeable.

Also I see that little sig hiding under the hair.

Edited by TrueEm

Damn it, I really love Gaius. He has great supports, he's really charming, and is also just a stand-up guy. Honestly, he might be my favorite Male character in Fire Emblem as a whole.

Also you made him frickin' adorable.

Although, I can definitely see the rush with it. He might have put a bit too much eyeliner on his left eye this morning. Just a liiiittle bit, but enough to be easily noticeable.

Also I see that little sig hiding under the hair.

It was just a quick thing. I still had my tablet plugged in from yukimura and figured, screw it why not.

I love Gaius. He and Shigure are my two favorite characters in the series. Though, I especially just love thieves in general. I grew overly attached to Matthew when playing FE7

What do you use to draw?

I really like your Percy's, they have a really nice feel (if that makes sense lol) The mask on your older design is a nice update, but still saying true to his heroic ways.

What do you use to draw?

I really like your Percy's, they have a really nice feel (if that makes sense lol) The mask on your older design is a nice update, but still saying true to his heroic ways.

Paint tool sai and a very old bamboo tablet.

I was going for a very nightwing/robin inspired look for him.

I was going for a very nightwing/robin inspired look for him.

Except unlike Nightwing, he didn't become a badass, he just got older. That works with the character though, so it's all good.

Also they look really good.

Except unlike Nightwing, he didn't become a badass, he just got older. That works with the character though, so it's all good.

Also they look really good.

I didn't wanna take away what made him who he is, I really just wanted him to be a bit older than he is in fates. He didn't spend enough time in his deeprealm, clearly. And instead of just, making him look older, I figure he should have a more mature looking mask, instead of his little luchador headmask thing.

You've officially made a drawing I dislike.

It has nothing to do with how it looks, it looks great. I just hate Azama with a burning passion.

Edited by TrueEm

You've officially made a drawing I dislike.

It has nothing to do with how it looks, it looks great. I just hate Azama with a burning passion.

Poor azama :(

I like him. I love Matt Mercer, and I love drawing crazy anime hair.... He's the best of both.