Emeraldrox's FE artstuff

Emeraldrox

Jesus, Lucius looks even more female than normal.

I guess Gaius took some of his eyeliner off. Looks good!

Also my god, that expression dump is hilarious.

Edited by TrueEm

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, Lucius looks even more female than normal.

I guess Gaius took some of his eyeliner off. Looks good!

Also my god, that expression dump is hilarious.

I had an issue with Lucius looking stoned out of his mind. I had to redraw his eyes like ten times.

And I love that dump. There's some more finished versions of a couple up on my tumblr as well. I especially love the nonsensical Happy Gary one. Because a friend randomly sent me that face while I was working.

Also, some not FE stuff today.

tumblr_odepqxbh5I1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Today was my grandma's birthday. She would have been 72. Sadly, we lost her to cancer back in february. She always wanted me to draw her dog, Jake, for her, but I never got around to it while she was alive. So I did a simple drawing of him in her honor today.

tumblr_odeu86q2jB1vxk4vpo1_540.png

A character from No Goblin's new game, 100 foot robot golf, that they revealed today. His name is Mason. You can read all about it here

Today I uh, did some persona 5 art because I saw some leaked shit and I am kind of happy about it.

First is Yusuke Kitagawa. He's basically Persona Shigure from what I gather from his appearance. I also gave him an ahoge because ???

I tried to copy the way persona handles eyes in the art, didn't look so great.

tumblr_odiffrhsL71vxk4vpo1_540.png

tumblr_odikoumzWM1vxk4vpo1_540.png

This one is Yuki Mishima. He's very cute and also reminds me a lot of Persona 3's Pharos.

And also, some FE art of Artur from the other night.

tumblr_odiakxlVRW1vxk4vpo1_540.png

tumblr_odjsraQawM1vxk4vpo1_r1_540.png

Happy Birthday, Ophelia!

Oh my god, she looks so pretty! :3

I actually didn't know it was her Birthday. I haven't had my 3DS all week, nor do I have her on my Conquest save file atm.

I guess she's on my Rev file but... I wouldn't disgrace her by celebrating her birthday in that version.

Oh my god, she looks so pretty! :3

I actually didn't know it was her Birthday. I haven't had my 3DS all week, nor do I have her on my Conquest save file atm.

I guess she's on my Rev file but... I wouldn't disgrace her by celebrating her birthday in that version.

It's a very precious Elise!Ophelia.

I actually love rev just because eugenics is my favorite part of fates.

It's a very precious Elise!Ophelia.

I actually love rev just because eugenics is my favorite part of fates.

Broken Ophelia is indeed the best Ophelia.

I just heavily dislike 50% of the chapters past 17. Some are fine, but a few, namely 23-25 are just plain awful, and are really just a pain to play through.

tumblr_odpvfg5jV41vxk4vpo1_540.png

Georgio from roundabout, which celebrates its second birthday today~

tumblr_odkmt28FIW1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Lute

tumblr_odo2qpyOrk1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Old pet guinea pig

tumblr_odo8ybOSDj1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Narcian doodle

tumblr_odpx1x7NAK1vxk4vpo1_540.png

Narcian final

Also, a couple less serious doodles from twitter

Nephenee commission from twitter

tumblr_odtxp5X9xn1vxk4vpo1_540.png

long haired shigure

http://emeraldrox303.tumblr.com/post/150702510676/give-me-your-hearts-shigure-with-long-hair

Shigure with a baby Kinshi

http://emeraldrox303.tumblr.com/post/150699143436/shigure-with-a-baby-kinshi-i-like-this-a-lot

"hipster shigure" as per a reddit request

tumblr_odtj3n2SBU1vxk4vpo1_540.png

for some reason two of the images broke so I put the links to them

Edited by Emeraldrox

I love that Amelia and helmless Neph!

The long haired Shigure is nice, but it makes him look like a girl.

On a related note, but why is Shigure's hair blue regardless of who his dad is?

I love that Amelia and helmless Neph!

The long haired Shigure is nice, but it makes him look like a girl.

On a related note, but why is Shigure's hair blue regardless of who his dad is?

The long hair looking like a girl was intentional. I made him into a trap. It was inspired by the crossdressing bit in persona 4.

Presumably, he was gonna have a bigger role like Lucina, but they scrapped it or something, that's all I can think of. But I don't mind, I like the blue

PWCMtGd.jpg

I like that Nephenee a lot :3

Pretty much lmao. He was mostly inspired by teddie though, even using his pose from the anime.

I wish I knew more about radiant dawn/path to comment on neph. Can't afford to buy copies, and my PC is too old for dolphin

Pretty much lmao. He was mostly inspired by teddie though, even using his pose from the anime.

I wish I knew more about radiant dawn/path to comment on neph. Can't afford to buy copies, and my PC is too old for dolphin

Kek, yeah, but Kanji's is funnier.

I've been playing PoR currently myself, since my new computer can run Dolphin. Nephenee has been really good as a unit, although I haven't seen any of her supports yet...

Kek, yeah, but Kanji's is funnier.

I've been playing PoR currently myself, since my new computer can run Dolphin. Nephenee has been really good as a unit, although I haven't seen any of her supports yet...

Kanji is fantastic, but Kanji's female design didn't exactly fit Shigure. It was between basing it off Narukami's, or Teddie's.

Kanji is fantastic, but Kanji's female design didn't exactly fit Shigure. It was between basing it off Narukami's, or Teddie's.

Oh no, I was just saying I think Kanji's was the funniest of the 4. imo Teddie's fit the best, since I think Yu's would've been a bit too much.

These are too good for words,I am terrible at art and can not draw if I was forced to so good job!

Thanks, Seraphiel.

Oh no, I was just saying I think Kanji's was the funniest of the 4. imo Teddie's fit the best, since I think Yu's would've been a bit too much.

Kanji is great. My personal favorite is Yosuke's though.