Emeraldrox's FE artstuff

Emeraldrox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its some FE4 character I was commissioned to draw and I don't remember her name, only that I have a growing hatred for FE4 designs

[spoiler=80's hair ]

tumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo1_75sq.jpgtumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo2_75sq.pngtumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo3_75sq.giftumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo4_75sq.gif

80's hair was a main theme in Jugdral

Don't get me started on their legs

Edited by Limstella

[spoiler=90's hair ]

tumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo1_75sq.jpgtumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo2_75sq.pngtumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo3_75sq.giftumblr_oet4yedlsW1vw0nuoo4_75sq.gif

90's hair was a main theme in Jugdral

As someone who grew up during that time, I'd say it's more a case of 80s hair.

OH MAN I LOVE ISHTAR

Your art is still adorable as ever; I don't know a lot of FE13/14 characters though, so it's nice to see characters from older games pass by every once in a while.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

OH MAN I LOVE ISHTAR

Your art is still adorable as ever; I don't know a lot of FE13/14 characters though, so it's nice to see characters from older games pass by every once in a while.

Most of them are commissions, though I do occasionally do some GBA fanart of my own accord.

[spoiler=80's hair ]

80's hair was a main theme in Jugdral

the hair makes me want to die it is the worst to draw

No art today, but if you're interested, I reviewed a game that came out today, and you can read that here http://emeraldrox303.tumblr.com/post/151627574156/yes-lets-review-a-game

Happy birthday trash collector dog

im ded

Velour looks good. Mercy looks...

Also is it me or does Mercy's hair look like FE4/5 hair?

Edited by TrueEm

im ded

Velour looks good. Mercy looks...

Also is it me or does Mercy's hair look like FE4/5 hair?

Her witch design/color scheme reminds me a ton of Ophelia from fates. I don't play overwatch since I'm poor as fuck and can't afford games, but I always love me some Blizzard character designs.

Her witch design/color scheme reminds me a ton of Ophelia from fates. I don't play overwatch since I'm poor as fuck and can't afford games, but I always love me some Blizzard character designs.

I see that.

also same plus my current graphics card is ass

I see that.

also same plus my current graphics card is ass

I can one up anyone in that department. I use a PC from like 2007 that runs Windows Vista. It's a wonder it works half the time.

On a sad note, I'll be on hiatus for a bit. My great aunt lost her battle with cancer this morning and I feel totally numb. I don't think I'll be up for drawing in the foreseeable future.

I can one up anyone in that department. I use a PC from like 2007 that runs Windows Vista. It's a wonder it works half the time.

On a sad note, I'll be on hiatus for a bit. My great aunt lost her battle with cancer this morning and I feel totally numb. I don't think I'll be up for drawing in the foreseeable future.

Sorry about your Aunt. I send my prayers and sympathies.

Before I disappear for a bit, I finished what I was working on when I received the bad news, so uh, here's Suzume and Mason from 100ft Robot Golf.

i have no idea who this is but they look like reverse arin hanson

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. :(

Edited by TrueEm

I'd say you drawing with a new brush is doing well.

Both pics look cute, especially the Keaton one.

Good stuff all around.

I think the sketchy look to it suits my style a lot nicer, because I draw everything in long, steady strokes, but I'll have to figure out the coloring to find a happy medium between toddler coloring and actually coloring and attempting to shade things.

Loving the sketchy coloring style, the Shigure one especially. I think it works really well for you :D

I definitely intend to experiment with it a bit more when I have the time. Its a lot more similar to how I draw and color on paper

A lot of people want fanart of him with the Rockruff evo, but man, just let the trash dogs have their grubby poison types.

Eh, I don't really like it's design. Plus yeah, they really work better with the trash.

wait i like them though

Severa needs to be with a Tsareena. They even have the same name since Severa is Serena in Japan!

also i swear to god tsareena was made to be a damn tsundere

Eh, I don't really like it's design. Plus yeah, they really work better with the trash.

wait i like them though

Severa needs to be with a Tsareena. They even have the same name since Severa is Serena in Japan!

also i swear to god tsareena was made to be a damn tsundere

Hey, having a trash pokemon doesn't mean they ARE trash! I really like the sun form of Lycanroc, but not the moon one, which sucks because I'm buying moon first. Trubbish, Grimer, and Koffing's lines would fit Keaton and Velouria much nicer. I was considering drawing him with Alola Grimer originally, but considering Trubbish is just, a bag of garbage with some shiny rocks, it works better.

As for Tsareena, I dunno if I'll ever draw her and Severa, purely because I dislike Severa quite a bit. I've pretty much vowed not to draw her unless I get a commission for her.