After 28 resets and 87 turns...

MrNight48

14233460_1258392930867118_945754035_o.jp

I finally, FINALLY kicked that bastard off the wall.

kudos chapter 23 lunatic CQ. now if you will excuse me, I am off to take a nap!

also shout out to my healers for pissing 4800g down the drain by missing both uses of the entrap staff.

Edited by MrNight48

28 resets and 87 turns!? geez, that seems rough..

It was, it truely was. everything that could go wrong did. I decided to let mozu back into the action when I was trying not to because she is way ahead of the other dps units. Corrin and Xander had to do the heaviest of lifting because even benny failed me. I had to feed elize a kill just to get rally magic. Leo just had to sit this one out despite being desperate for exp because I realized Dark Knights have been secretly nerfed. They are completely shit on by the weapon triangle and have no counter to lances/daggers so he had to take a back seat. Also his speed is terrible so he pretty much always got doubled.

Starting to feel like most of my units got absolutely rng screwed.

Wow...

Might I inquire what your strategy was for getting up the wall? Your efforts to Entrap the Basaras off the stairs clearly did not work, and you say Benny failed you...

Asking because the only strategy I could come up with was: Send Benny up the second-left stairs, supported by my Great Knight Avatar including the Supportive boost; stand in the one and only spot where he won't get lunged into Oboro's range (next to the ballista); and tank the everloving heck out of the 7 or so enemies that surrounded him for 3 turns until a hole miraculously opened up for him to escape. (Using Concoctions as needed.)

Congrats on sticking with it and pulling through! I take it you captured Rallyman?

yes managed to captured rally man and another rally bot who belonged to hinata. honestly the biggest problem was capturing them because aggoring rally man across the ravine is what sets off the reinforcements and they always someway somehow broke through and killed someone. Also feeding a kill to elise for rally resistance which plays a key part in the wall.

As you can imagine, I had a panic attack when the entraps failed but came up with really good back up plan. Send a full rallied def/res corrin/jackob backpack who was a master ninja with awakening/hex/ather with the nohrian blade equipped so her defenses was like 32/19. Once she survived EP, I then send my rally girls to beef up Xander and he went through the newly opened staircase to kill one of the blockers that went after corrin. Xander was then safe enough to tank out the other basara and oboro was out of range and couldn't be lunged to her. Corrin was either able to exit through another stairs or I sent her next to xander, can't exactly remember, but once they survived the second EP, I had access to stairs to get them out and healed up. Waited to oboro reset and then send rallied xander back up near the chests to kill even more lungers. He did it but got blocked off so I sent rallied/nearly recovered from all the weakens corrin back up so they could one round oboro. The rest was downhill and they came out on top.

Takumi's part was the easiest because I already scouted his part in failed runs. Send rallied corrin up, she will murder everything without being lunged to takumi if put 1 tile under the stairs. I tried to activate the snipers counter to activate corrin's awakened state but she killed him so I had to let takumi ballista a weak unit so corrin can get hit with the blast and get lowered into the skill. Once it was on, takumi was doomed. He tried to use rend heaven but 0% hit denies all his cheap skills.

Edited by MrNight48