Hello everyone~

RoMena

Hello! I am known in other places as Zero09Ike. I had another account here but I kind of forgot the password lol so I made a new one.

I have played all Fire Emblems released on the west, but I didn't beat Shadow Dragon (didn't get too far either, I don't like it)
That means I have played and beaten:

-Rekka no Ken
-Sacred Stones
-Path of Radiance
-Radiant Dawn
-Awakening
-Fates (all versions)

As a bonus, I've also played and beaten Binding Blade/FE6
Come talk to me! I love Fire Emblem <3

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for ELMA-DS and the Death Rogumer.

And I don't blame you for dropping Shadow Dragon - I found it a disappointment as well, which is saying something when you consider that I like pretty much everything I play.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

If you love Fire Emblem you have come to the right place!

Welcome to the forums! I take it you have a lot of love for the Tellius games (given your old username and all). What are your favourite things about those games?

Also SD is so basic you either love it or hate it.

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for ELMA-DS and the Death Rogumer.

And I don't blame you for dropping Shadow Dragon - I found it a disappointment as well, which is saying something when you consider that I like pretty much everything I play.

^^^ This, so much!! I really tried to like Shadow Dragon because, despite never playing any of his games, I actually quite enjoy Marth. But I just...

And it's also the fact that I am someone that cannot kill my units, even if I hate them/will never use them, so Shadow Dragon is not the game for me.

If you love Fire Emblem you have come to the right place!

Welcome to the forums! I take it you have a lot of love for the Tellius games (given your old username and all). What are your favourite things about those games?

Also SD is so basic you either love it or hate it.

Tellius games are my favorites! <3

This might come in as a bit weird/odd since I've seen not too many people are fond of it, but I actually enjoyed the story quite a bit! I know some people get lost because the story is super big, but I honestly could keep up with it and I found myself intrigued by all of it!

Another thing I like is the characters. I can safely say that's my favorite cast of characters. I suffer (specially in Radiant Dawn) when I cannot use my favorite units/units I like to favor others :(( Which is why I need to play more than once to satisfy myself lol. Also, Ike is my favorite lord so there's that too!

I also really like how some classes are here. In RD specially, I actually adore Knights?? Gatrie is my boy man. I love the Paladins and these are the best games for axes. All in all, I'm just happy the Tellius saga exists.

Hello and welcome to the forums, hey pretty much the same games played as me when it comes to fire emblem, let us discuss any time, ill bring the tea and crumpets :)

Hey, thanks! I would love to discuss ovo

You're energy is overflowing; no matter who ever you where before, welcome back and it's great to have you here!

Sadly I haven't played many games myself, so I'm not too familiar with your list, BUT, I did beat Shadow Dragon and...I didn't mind it all. I guess it's just one of those games few people can tolerate.

Come talk to me! I love Fire Emblem <3

That's a huge friend flag if I've ever seen one.

You sound sooo much like some one I already know (she's awesome, it's a compliment).

So have fun and enjoy yourself!

This might come in as a bit weird/odd since I've seen not too many people are fond of it, but I actually enjoyed the story quite a bit! I know some people get lost because the story is super big, but I honestly could keep up with it and I found myself intrigued by all of it!

Another thing I like is the characters. I can safely say that's my favorite cast of characters. I suffer (specially in Radiant Dawn) when I cannot use my favorite units/units I like to favor others :(( Which is why I need to play more than once to satisfy myself lol. Also, Ike is my favorite lord so there's that too!

I also really like how some classes are here. In RD specially, I actually adore Knights?? Gatrie is my boy man. I love the Paladins and these are the best games for axes. All in all, I'm just happy the Tellius saga exists.

Haha we shall get along very well then :0 I too love the story and characters in this one! Ike is also my favourite lord because you have got to like the blunt ones!

OOh knights, eh? does that mean you like Brom too? I quite like the mages in this game (can you guess which one is my favourite ;)) as well as Astrid. All the classes are a ton of fun aswell.

You sound sooo much like some one I already know (she's awesome, it's a compliment).

;)Soon you will be swamped with the Tellius love! It can only be cured by playing the games, Generic! :P

You're energy is overflowing; no matter who ever you where before, welcome back and it's great to have you here!

Sadly I haven't played many games myself, so I'm not too familiar with your list, BUT, I did beat Shadow Dragon and...I didn't mind it all. I guess it's just one of those games few people can tolerate.

That's a huge friend flag if I've ever seen one.

So have fun and enjoy yourself!

Oh man, you have my congrats for beating Shadow Dragon. I just really couldn't get into it ;_; but perhaps I will try it again in the future, just because I want to be able to say that I have beaten all games in the west.

And yes, picture me waving flags around, because I love making friends, SPECIALLY in the fire emblem area! Also, thanks for the compliment c:

Haha we shall get along very well then :0 I too love the story and characters in this one! Ike is also my favourite lord because you have got to like the blunt ones!

OOh knights, eh? does that mean you like Brom too? I quite like the mages in this game (can you guess which one is my favourite ;)) as well as Astrid. All the classes are a ton of fun aswell.

I, in fact, like Brom actually! I can't say he made to my final team because, well, Gatrie... But! He was a huge life saver in part II of RD (as well as Haar but well, it's Haar) and he still could hold his ground in part III. I also loved Astrid!! She was an endgame unit in PoR, but sadly, in RD, she has been heavily nerfed ://

^^^ This, so much!! I really tried to like Shadow Dragon because, despite never playing any of his games, I actually quite enjoy Marth. But I just...

And it's also the fact that I am someone that cannot kill my units, even if I hate them/will never use them, so Shadow Dragon is not the game for me.

That's one of the reasons why I dislike Shadow Dragon, actually - the other is that for a "remake", it didn't really modernize the original despite said original being nearly 20 years old (relative to SD's release date).

I liked the Tellius saga, too.

Welcome to the party! Glad to see more people joining.

Thank you so much!

That's one of the reasons why I dislike Shadow Dragon, actually - the other is that for a "remake", it didn't really modernize the original despite said original being nearly 20 years old (relative to SD's release date).

I liked the Tellius saga, too.

Right? I'm so sorry but I just...I feel so bad just sending an unit to their death D: If they die on me fine (I still restart) but just throwing them out so they die? Bruh nah.

Tellius saga are the best FEs to me <3

Right? I'm so sorry but I just...I feel so bad just sending an unit to their death D: If they die on me fine (I still restart) but just throwing them out so they die? Bruh nah.

Tellius saga are the best FEs to me <3

What's worse, accessing the extra chapters requires you to actively slaughter your units. H-e-two hockey sticks no. And to add insult to injury, the units you get in those extra chapters generally aren't very good.