Hello people. I guess I should say Hi.

DemolisherBPB

Hello everyone, Not really frequented the forums before but since I'm actually playing the older games and technically played every FE outside of BS (But Ill play the New mystery bonus levels of them) I though I really should join a community that has done similar, and honestly I'm just nervous right now.

I mean something about me is probably a good place to start... There was that pinned thing...hang on...

Found it!

Online name: DemolisherBPB (It's that or just DemoBPB, Everyone just comes to call me Demo though)
DoB: 25/06/1996 (25 of June is know for the day Michael Jackson died and Fire Emblem if was released in Japan...so I'm a child from awakening)
Favourite FE Game: It's a fight between Fire Emblem 6 and Fire Emblem 10, Leaning towards 6...4's really good too...
Favourite Game (other than FE): Well I play a lot of fighting games, Blazblue, Soul cal. I also like the old Halo, Battlefield. Also Like Final Fantasy (mainly FFT WotL) Outrun is great too...I like and play far too many games...Oh wait, Crazy Bus
Favourite FE Character: I...how do you expect me to answer that? There's too many great characters now....If I say Roy as he's my smash main do I get ridiculed? (he's not really a favourite but he's still good)
Least Favourite game: I would say maybe...Can't think of one...let's just say Fifa. I find that dull
Sports: Does the performing art's count as sports? I don't do Sports...
Online friends: People, A discord of them
Favourite music: I don't listen to real music, I listen to video game soundtracks and film soundtracks.
Favourite artist/band: See... I just pointed out the problem here...Let's say,,,I don't know
Favourite song: Moonlight Sonata (1st movement)
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: These still exist?
Hobbies: Video games, role playing, acting/performing, minor writing nothing I'd show someone.
Good Point: I don't get angry with people....And umm...
Bad Point: I have massive self asteme issues, depression and other such wonderful things, I also actually suck at spelling, yes ironic, and Englishmen bad at English. I also am far too sarcastic.

Anything else?: Well I was the origonal cast for a musical at my town's local play house..So I've done something with my life.

Some people don't understand personal reasons for liking a character or game. I fell in love with one of my favorite video game characters, Ganondorf, because of Smash. Uh... Bro-love, not...

Anyway, welcome to the Forest. I'm fairly new as well, but it's been a pretty good experience.

It's pretty cool to see that you've played every Fire Emblem game before deciding to come here. I would have probably ignored the JP games before looking at some forums, but now I'm more than excited to play them. What got you into the series?

Amazingly Awakening thank's to playing Roy in Melee and a friend letting me try it at his once, I played that and then moved on to 7 and it spiralled out from there, next thing I know I'm spending £120 on Path of Radiance and Radiant dawn...Also while I've played all the game's I've still got to complete New Mystery (PC hard drive died and lost the save D:) and I also need to beat Genealogy and Thracia 776 But getting an updated translation patch for Genealogy I accidentally deleted the save, as I use my phone to play the SNES games and Binding Blade, and then I deleted the old rom but the emulator saves the file to rom names, I then deleted the old rom without changing the name and lost my Genealogy save (it was at chapter 6 as I'm doing 4/5 chronologically) But Thracia's fine! chapter 8x currently...wish I could find a better patch. I also havent really done much with 1 or 3 other than do chapter 1/2 on them as I'm just doing the remakes.