Which DLCs Use Your Own Units?

Rezzy

Which of the Fates DLCs let you use your own units? Most of the ones I've tried, I've been annoyed to find I only get rent-a-units. I like to be able to use the units I've been using the whole game, and I can just watch an LP, if it's the same units every time.

DLCs like Boo Camp, Museum Melee, and Ghostly Gold (the Gold DLC allow you use your units. Also there's Anna on the Run (be careful with this one), The Witch's Trial, Before Awakening, The Ballistician DLC that can allow you to use your units. One thing to remember though if you play Conquest, the only DLC that you can gain experience is in the Boo Camp DLC.

Thanks for the speedy responses. That's too bad. The ones I recognize are either grinding maps or relatively easy maps just there to get skill or class tokens.

Why can't we get the nice hard maps like Awakening had?

What's even the point of maxing out your units?

DLCs like Boo Camp, Museum Melee, and Ghostly Gold (the Gold DLC allow you use your units. Also there's Anna on the Run (be careful with this one), The Witch's Trial, Before Awakening, The Ballistician DLC that can allow you to use your units. One thing to remember though if you play Conquest, the only DLC that you can gain experience is in the Boo Camp DLC.

Yeah, I don't so much mind not getting XP in Conquests, I just wish there was something to do with my units after beating the main campaign, that wasn't just pointless grinding for the ultimate map that isn't there.

EDIT: To be honest, the only DLC map that I found truly fun was Vanguard Dawn, and I was expecting more along those lines. I guess I'll just have to be disappointed.

Edited by Rezzy

All except: Hidden Truths, Beach Brawl, Battle Royale and the 6 children chapters.

I prefer these ones, actually. Rent-a-unit is a great way to experiment with classes and units you don't normally use. You really do get a feeling that you're good at this game when you beat them.