Something weird About Wi-Fi

thomasawesome55

I'm trying to use a team I made, which theme is "Corrin's Family" I have Corrin, Saizo (Husband), Asugi (Son), Kana (Son), and Azura (Cousin), and for some reason whenever I find an opponent, ONLY FOR THIS TEAM, it'll automatically back out and say "Communications have been interrupted from the opponent. Add him/her to your blacklist? This wasn't any sort of coincidence or anything. I kept trying over and over again with this team around 15-20 times, each time getting different people, and got the same result. I tried another team, and it let me fight the opponent. All of the classes, skills, weapons, and everything else aren't impossible to achieve or anything (Like a +7 Skadi, Aurgelmir, Omega Yato, Awakening on a male etc.) So what's wrong with this team? I'd like help if you'd be so kind!

Is the team any good (max stats, skills +7 weapons ETC)? When I play wifi, a lot of people immediately surrender just because my team is so much more powerful than theirs.

I fixed the problem, but that wasn't it. Right when it said their name and went to the map selection, it immediately disconnected and said "Communications were cut off"

I fixed the problem, but that wasn't it. Right when it said their name and went to the map selection, it immediately disconnected and said "Communications were cut off"

If you find out what exactly caused it, please make a post about it! Someone else may encounter this problem and it'd be cool to know how to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you find out what exactly caused it, please make a post about it! Someone else may encounter this problem and it'd be cool to know how to fix it.

I'll try my hardest. All I know is the way I fixed it is that I just recreated the team with the exact same items.