What Personal Skill Fits You the Most?

CooledEvergreen

Considering how personal skills are based off of an unit's personality, and how people like to talk about what class or skills they would have, I thought this would be a fun topic to make.

Personally, even though I'm not really like them, but I feel like Takumi's or Selena's personal skills work for me. I'm not the most competitive person in the world but if I'm doing physical stuff with others around I usually try to match them. Kaden and Setsuna's skill fits as well.

Oh Kidnap for sure

In all seriousness though Keaton's collector is probably the best fit ( I am the type of person to get distracted by sparkly junk I find on the ground ;u; ) that or takumi's competive

By the name alone, probably Keaton's Collector. I have a habit of buying shiny trinkets while on my travels and if I get a item in a set, I have a compulsion to get the complete set. But I'm not a literal junk collector like he is.

For the actual implied trait, probably Kamui's Supportive. I like helping people, which is probably a good trait to have as a teacher. I share a personal with Kamui... I ...think I need to sit down....

Unmask, because if you piss me off to that point, you deserve whatever comes your way. :P:

Just girls or is this equal opportunity retribution?

Edited by NekoKnight

Hmmm. Interesting thought....

• Pragmatic, along with Unmask (without the gender specification).
    • It takes a lot to piss me off (unless you're my mother), but when I hit that point, there's no going back. I do this full 180 degree circle and go from quiet and shy, and become rather cruel and relentless. You guys don't want to see it, and hopefully never will.
  • Quiet Strength
  • Supportive
  • Peacebringer
  • Perfectionist
    • Me when I'm not pissed off.
  • Collector (I have this big coin collection, and I have extremely rare coins to boot :D)

Ophelia's Bibliophile, I suppose

Unmask, because if you piss me off to that point, you deserve whatever comes your way. :P:

Is that only against other women, like the skill?

Just girls or is this equal opportunity retribution?

Ophelia's Bibliophile, I suppose

Is that only against other women, like the skill?

I'm an equal-opportunity bastard mod. IRL, it depends on who/what/context.

Depending on what I base it on, it's either Pragmatic, Pride, or In Extremis.

Pragmatic refers to my overall objective and logical view of the world, Pride refers to my greatest flaw being arrogance, and In Extremis because I work extremely well under pressure.