What Personal Skill Fits You the Most?

CooledEvergreen

I have several, probably.

Misfortune - My luck is only marginally better than Arthur's. I didn't have carriages run me over or dragons poop on me, for example. But I still have terrible luck IRL.

Calm - I usually am calm and collected and it takes a while unit I really rage at something. And when that happens...

Fearsome Blow - When I fly into rage, I really fly into it and I lash out at everyone and everything around me.

Devoted Partner - I support my friends and those close to me.

Morbid Celebration - I can't feel sorry for other people I don't know and I enjoy seeing people I don't like in pain.

[Royal/Azura] Enmity - My most hated characters of Fates are the Royals and Azura.

Edited by DragonFlames

Either [Jugdral] Enmity (I hate nearly everything about the Jugdral games, as well as the games themselves) or Vendetta (I can - and will - hold grudges if I feel someone's crossed the line).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

-Forceful Partner: I tend to be harsh when encouraging perseverance in people.

-Misfortunate: Praying to Anna isn't going to improve my luck any.

-Perspicacious: I go out of my way to understand many things.

-Aching Blood: I tend to do a lot more damage in video games when I customize characters and weapons, though the option to rename is usually absent.

Aching Blood: Everyone when they watch too many fights on TV, and me.

Fierce Rival: Often people will try to outdo me at stuff, and I ALWAYS try to catch up to them.

Bloodthirst: When I fight, mainly the name.

Pyrotechinics: Never give in!

Fortunate Son: #EXTREMELUCK

(Ironiclly, Laslow isn't on here)

Edited by InigoPadalin

Hmm

I'd say Bushido because I tend to grow stronger knowing I am responsable of someone so I do my best to make things right, In Extremis because I get triggered easily when hurted and also Vendetta because well I tend to prefer revenge over forgiveness.

Hmm I guess either of these fit me:

Nina's Daydream - I'm more diverse on what I daydream about when compared to Nina though.

Mozu's Forager - It's one of my favourite things to do when I'm outdoors, check out the seasonal forage, so it fits like glove.

Setsuna's Optimist & Kiragi's Optimistic - Both work for the same reason, I'm generally an "mug is half full" person and can "pep up" myself with little effort.