Please help my friend out!

XenoJolt

I don't know the rules to this site or the forums, so if this is somehow against the rules, lemme know.

Basically, my friend got hit pretty hard by that flood in Louisiana, but she hasn't gotten any donations at all. So please, check out the Gofundme page and donate if you can. I'll do my best to offer any sort of validation to the legitimacy to the Gofundme, and I really do understand you cynical folks that just straight up won't donate. More information regarding the Gofundme is available on the Gofundme page linked below:

https://www.gofundme.com/rayvonrei

I really do appreciate any donations- even simply considering to donate! At the very least, spread the link around if you don't have any cash but still wanna help out!

I really wish I could, but I don't have any extra money to send out right now. I wish her the best of luck, though.

Also, I don't think you're doing anything wrong exactly, but a post like this belongs either in Far from the Forest or maybe even Serious Discussion.

Edited by Power Master

Breaks my heart to see this post, but it shreds my heart to say you likely won't receive much from here. I believe there was an older thread way back when asking for funds for a legitimate cause. SF is just not that big a place for people to just randomly shell out money. Especially when you consider the ages of most of its users.