What PS would YOU make?

InigoPadalin

If you could have a skill besides the ones made for Hoshido and Nohr, what would the name be, and what would it do? Mine would be Last Words, and I would deal 30 percent damage to enemies in 2 spaces but kill my unit, activates at when my Unit is at 10 percent or less.

Edited by InigoPadalin

Me personally: Slothful Choice - Selecting the 'Wait' command may restore this unit's HP fully or by 25%. Alternatively it may injure the unit for 50% HP. This unit cannot engage in combat or move for the next turn if it is healed but will get double the movement range and turns if it takes the damage.

Reason for that is because I'm very lazy and have little motivation, however if something provides me a good enough reason to move otherwise, I'll do more than necessary.

My Awakening Avatar: Foresight - Increase this unit's Dodge by 30 in any battle this unit did not initiate. If this unit is the defender in Guard Stance, prevents enemies from scoring a critical hit on the lead unit.

My Fates Avatar: Inherent Will - This unit can attack at a range of 2 with all Swords type weapons, however offensive skills cannot be triggered unless the Sword can normally attack at the range it's used at.

I counted my Avatars separately because I write as a hobby and kinda made them to be unique.

I presume you mean the class skills for Hoshidan Noble and Nohrian Noble.

I like the other class skills besides Dragon Ward so in place of that I would add:

Rising Sun: Restore 10% HP to all allies on the map at the start of your turn.

If I could choose my own personal, it would be:

Animal Handler: When this unit is paired up with a Beast or Dragon unit, both units get +2/-2 damage dealt and received and +10 critical hit.

lemme dig up the ideas i had

"I remember saying something like this would be mine, but I'll go ahead and repost it here since it's good enough to be for anyone imo.
Mimicry - When hit by a Rally, echoes the Rally back.
So if she is, say, hit by a Laslow FalcoBot using Rally Skill, she'll act like she used the Rally herself."

Not sure what my individual avatars would have, but for myself, it'd probably be something like "Cowardice. Gains +30 Avo during combat when an enemy unit initiates the battle." So, basically the opposite of Duelist's Blow.

Run and live! That's an idea I can get behind...

I dunno if a skill like that already exists or not, but oh well.

If I was a Fire Emblem character and had a personal skill, it would probably be something like this:

Music Obsessive (name pending) - Restores 20% HP when Sing (or Shigure's command) is used.

Edited by Funky Tim

I would give Corrin either...

Sacrifice: Reduces ally's HP to restore one's own. For an additional 5 HP also heals the user's stat reductions. Cannot be used on royals.

or

Draconic Glamour: All enemies will deal -2 damage and take +2 damage against this unit. They will also suffer -20 hit and avoid. Ineffective against constructs.

Edited by BrightBow

There was a thread on Reddit like this one a few months back. This is what I made:

Machiavellian

When being supported by a unit, grants additional Crit +10, Hit +10, and Magic Damage +3

When supporting a unit that isn't S rank, lead unit gets Crit -10, Hit -10, and takes +2 Physical Damage

Not sure what my individual avatars would have, but for myself, it'd probably be something like "Cowardice. Gains +30 Avo during combat when an enemy unit initiates the battle." So, basically the opposite of Duelist's Blow.

I dunno if a skill like that already exists or not, but oh well.

That feels OP considering Avoid shines more in the enemy phase.

The actual opposite would be +30 Hit during the enemy phase.

Hopeless Romantic - When in the back of a pair up with an S support partner, +1 Shield Gain and -2 Damage Taken to partner.

This is what I think Corrin's personal should have been along the lines of, though I'm not sure if this is properly balanced:

Inspiring leader: All units on the map with an A or higher support ranking with this unit gain a +1 bonus to this unit's boon stat.

As for my own personal avatar, Dakota, I'll have to get back to you.

Edited by Alastor15243

Erwin: Blitzkrieg- +10 to all stats and 5 to move if in the Ballistician class

Reisen: Zero Fighter- Gains effectiveness against flying for all Daggers

Ganon: Power Triangle- Transform into Feral Dragon when hit with a weapon effective against monsters.

That feels OP considering Avoid shines more in the enemy phase.

The actual opposite would be +30 Hit during the enemy phase.

Yeah, I have no idea about balancing. That's why I should never be allowed to make a romhack. I just tried to pick something that would make sense for my personality.

Yeah, I have no idea about balancing. That's why I should never be allowed to make a romhack. I just tried to pick something that would make sense for my personality.

Yeah, Cowardice could be like: you have like a speed/0.5 chance for a unit of your choice to take damage instead of you. Much less enraging for the enemy on Wifi for you to have Duelist and Oppisite Duelist, and then if you were a master ninja or swordmaster, that would be overpowered Edited by InigoPadalin

Now some Fate/Stay ones because I'm a nerd.

Nero - Laus Saint Claudius: Grants a buff (+5 all stats/damage/ or -5 damage taken ect ect) to all allies on the field once per battle.

Mysterious Heroine X - Himitsucalibur: Grants +7 damage against all Saberfaces sword users.

Rin Tohsaka - Formalcraft: +5 to Mag and Res when equipped with Tomes/Spells of C rank and higher.

Irisviel von Einzbern - Wishes of the Grail: Once a turn, Irisviel can select an ally on the map (no matter how close/far) and heal them. The heal's effect is about the same as a Mend. Galeforce and Singing doesn't allow you to do it again. Doesn't work on meanie priests.

Yeah, Cowardice could be like: you have like a speed/0.5 chance for a unit of your choice to take damage instead of you. Much less enraging for the enemy on Wifi for you to have Duelist and Oppisite Duelist, and then if you were a master ninja or swordmaster, that would be overpowered

I dunno, that sounds less like something that would be named "Cowardice", and more like something that would be named "Betrayal". There's a pretty big difference between running away because you're scared and throwing your friends under the bus to save your own skin.

Maybe an Avo boost if you use the Wait command to end your turn instead of attacking would be more appropriate to the name? That way you still end up with a good enemy phase, but at the cost of doing nothing but moving during the player phase. I dunno, maybe that's still too powerful.

I dunno, that sounds less like something that would be named "Cowardice", and more like something that would be named "Betrayal". There's a pretty big difference between running away because you're scared and throwing your friends under the bus to save your own skin.

Maybe an Avo boost if you use the Wait command to end your turn instead of attacking would be more appropriate to the name? That way you still end up with a good enemy phase, but at the cost of doing nothing but moving during the player phase. I dunno, maybe that's still too powerful.

1. Lol It could be Iago's skill 2. Maybe when you have the disadvantage weapon wise, you get plus 10 avo? I honestly donno what type of cowardice you got for the skill. Edited by InigoPadalin

Now some Fate/Stay ones because I'm a nerd.
Nero - Laus Saint Claudius: Grants a buff (+5 all stats/damage/ or -5 damage taken ect ect) to all allies on the field once per battle.
Mysterious Heroine X - Himitsucalibur: Grants +7 damage against all Saberfaces sword users.
Rin Tohsaka - Formalcraft: +5 to Mag and Res when equipped with Tomes/Spells of C rank and higher.
Irisviel von Einzbern - Wishes of the Grail: Once a turn, Irisviel can select an ally on the map (no matter how close/far) and heal them. The heal's effect is about the same as a Mend. Galeforce and Singing doesn't allow you to do it again. Doesn't work on meanie priests.

[spoiler=Everyone point at the nerd and laugh!]

Kotomine_finding_joy_in_life_zpsuo5pxny0

More Fate/Emblem

Kirie - Executor: If the enemy's attack speed is higher than this unit's, this unit's attack speed is equal to the enemy +2.

Kiritsugu - Armor Pierce: If the enemy's defense/resistance is higher than this unit's strength/magic, deal 50% more damage.

[spoiler=Everyone point at the nerd and laugh!]

Kotomine_finding_joy_in_life_zpsuo5pxny0

More Fate/Emblem

Kirie - Executor: If the enemy's attack speed is higher than this unit's, this unit's attack speed is equal to the enemy +2.

Kiritsugu - Armor Pierce: If the enemy's defense/resistance is higher than this unit's strength/magic, deal 50% more damage.

you use my own fake husbando against me, how d a r e

Artoria Pendragon - Avalon: Upon activating, gives +5 to Res and Def and a 15% HP heal for 3 turns. Once per battle.

Kariya Matou - Toxic Blood: Upon activation, -5 points of health but +5 to damage for next attack.

Waver Velvet - Something to Prove: If paired with a higher classed/leveled or equal classed/leveled character, -3 damage taken, +3 damage done.

Cu Chulainn - Battle Continuation: If knocked to 0 hp, revive once with 10% hp. HP will deplete over turns until Cu Chulainn is dead. because lancer is suffering

I want to try!

Fantasising- When paired either with an unmarried male unit or their S-rank partner, this unit has +10 Crit.

Temporary Fix- After using a weapon the unit is affected by the debuffs on the next turn instead.

(Debuffs will stack.)

Zoophobia- When a mounted unit has initiated combat with this unit. This unit receives +10 Avoid.