56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most used unit in Fire Emblem Awakening?

• Chrom
    • Robin
    • Lissa
    • Frederick
    • Sully
    • Virion
    • Vaike
    • Stahl
    • Miriel
    • Sumia
    • Kellam
    • Donnel
    • Maribelle
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Panne
    • Cordelia
    • Nowi
    • Gregor
    • Tharja
    • Libra
    • Cherche
    • Henry
    • Lucina
    • Owain
    • Brady
    • Inigo
    • Kjelle
    • Morgan
    • Nah
    • Yarne
    • Noire
    • Gerome
    • Cynthia
    • Severa
    • Laurent
    • Say'ri
    • Priam
    • Gangrel
    • Aversa
    • Emmeryn
    • Yen'fey
    • Anna
    • Basilio
    • Flavia
    • Tiki
    • Olivia
    • Lon'qu
    • Walhart

I don't see Lon'qu or Olivia on here. I've tended to use them a lot.

Otherwise, obviously Chrom and Robin for me, the former because he was required, and the latter because they're always rather useful/OP. But also, last time I played Awakening, Cynthia was my avatar's daughter and she got the gold medal for most used/battles.

I tend to use the same team in each run, but within a run my most relied-upon units would have to be:

• Robin: Avatar, amazing unit
  • Lissa: First healer, excellent sage, fun character
  • Lucina: Robin's wife, a child character that doesn't take oodles of grinding to start good, has Parallel Falchion
  • Morgan: Robin's daughter, a walking magical nuke

Honorable mentions go to Chrom, Lon'qu, Sully, Stahl, and Miriel.

I don't see Lon'qu or Olivia on here. I've tended to use them a lot.

Otherwise, obviously Chrom and Robin for me, the former because he was required, and the latter because they're always rather useful/OP. But also, last time I played Awakening, Cynthia was my avatar's daughter and she got the gold medal for most used/battles.

Opps I'll add them both!

I think I'll weigh in in this as well. I play normal casual because I don't like losing units. So I end up using Chrom, Robin, Morgan, Donnel and Lucina as well as Lissa. Everyone else is usually benched or used whenever they are needed for a specific map.

Chrom & Olivia and Robin & Stahl tend to be the power couples for me. They always end up towards the top of the battles/kills counts in my games. The rest of my team tends to rotate from game to game.

For me, most of my units are all of my favorites. I didn't put Chrom or the Avatar on my list because I just see that as cheating.

Inigo - On my first playthrough, he, My Avatar, and maybe Donnel where my power houses. Eventually, I've grown to really love this character and all that he stands for, his dad's usually Chrom.

Olivia - Being the mother of Inigo, I felt inclined to use her a lot as well. As a Dancer, she was really helpful to my team (even though I have her as a Swordmaster for most of the game). I eventually started dance-grinding her on the chapter you get her at just so that she can be above everyone else.

Morgan - Dude, on my second playthrough, he was a skill lord. Female Morgan's first mother was Cherche, while Male Morgan's was Inigo.

Sully - My excuse for this character is that I really love her, and it helps that she has a good skill pool. That's all.

Miriel - Again, I love this character, and it's something weird about the first mage that joins me in FE games being the most powerful one.
Owain - I have no explanation. I just liked how speedy he was and his character.

Donny boy - Due to how broken Aptitude was in Awakening, Donnel easily became one of my most powerful units mid-game.

Lissa - Bro I turned her into a Sage and she destroyed house, BIG time.

Keep in mind I almost exclusively play on either Normal or Lunatic+. Apparently I like things either very easy or very difficult with no in-between.

Robin - Veteran is broken and either gender of Robin just snowballs out of control.

Morgan - see Robin

Sumia - I love Pegasus Knights in this game and her only flaw is her low Str/Def. Her high Speed makes her evasive and allows her to easily double even the fastest enemies.

Cordelia - See Sumia, if a little more bulky and less Speedy

Lucina - Aether and DS+ make her a force to be reckoned with

Cynthia - See Sumia, but with Aether and reclassed to a cute little Cavalier

Severa - In my runs she comes packing Veteran, so see Robin and Mrgan

Miriel - I like to take her through Troubadour/Valkyrie when I need an extra healer, and it's amazing how good of a support unit she is with Demo and DSp+

LAURENT - I always like reclassing him to Dark Mage and watching him Nosferatu everything to death

Gregor - He makes a great father for a surprising array of children due to automatic AT passdown, so I almost always use him

Lissa - Not much for combat, but I do like having her around to heal stuff

Maribelle - See Lissa but with easier access to Demoiselle and Dual Support+