Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Post-Release Popularity Poll!

Elieson

Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Post-Release Popularity Poll!   

568 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite male character?

• Arthur
    • Asugi
    • Azama
    • Benny
    • Corrin (M)
    • Dwyer
    • Forrest
    • Fuuga
    • Gunter
    • Hayato
    • Hinata
    • Hisame
    • Ignatius
    • Izana
    • Jakob
    • Kaden
    • Kana (M)
    • Kaze
    • Keaton
    • Kiragi
    • Laslow
    • Leo
    • Niles
    • Odin
    • Percy
    • Ryoma
    • Saizo
    • Shigure
    • Shiro
    • Shura
    • Siegbert
    • Silas
    • Subaki
    • Takumi
    • Xander
    • Yukimura
  2. 2. Who is your favorite female character?

• Anna
    • Azura
    • Beruka
    • Caeldori
    • Camilla
    • Charlotte
    • Corrin (F)
    • Effie
    • Elise
    • Felicia
    • Flora
    • Hana
    • Hinoka
    • Kagero
    • Kana (F)
    • Midori
    • Mitama
    • Mozu
    • Nina
    • Nyx
    • Oboro
    • Ophelia
    • Orochi
    • Peri
    • Reina
    • Rhajat
    • Rinkah
    • Sakura
    • Scarlet
    • Selena
    • Selkie
    • Setsuna
    • Soliel
    • Sophie
    • Velouria
  3. 3. Do you prefer playing as Male or Female Corrin?

• Male
    • Female
  4. 4. Which of the three games did you enjoy the most?

• Birthright
    • Conquest
    • Revelation

Everyone knows that I would pick Leo. 2nd fave is Benny.

I don't have a favourite female, but Elise gets it for coming across genuinely optimistic.

Female Corrin. Why? I customized my character to look EXACTLY like me. (except the ears, but I can't change that :/)

Tie for Conquest and revelations.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male:

Takumi-

It's funny that I've come to like him, but every other male didn't really have that feel he did. Maybe Leo and sometimes Kaze. He's a pretty cool guy with an understandable flaw. What more can I say that others haven't said in more detail? He's the best sibling hands down.

Leo's also cool, and he has his moments. Same for Kaze sometimes. Arthur's a good standout character as well. And Odin/Owain will always make me smile. M!Corrin gets waaaay too much hate, tbh, but that's never gonna change.

Female:

Beruka-

I love her design, character, and she's a badass unit too. She has an archetype that I generally find interesting, even though it's not 'humanlike' or it's 'over used'. I honestly think that seeing how the rest of the cast reacts to her is nice and interesting.

Peri entertains me, but I will agree that her supports should've shined light on her more. Hana's the same way, but her design and voice are awesome. F!Kana, and Kana in general I like simply because I find their simple characteristic to be refreshing and not as out there as others. I feel that you don't need a cast where all the characters have some deep, tragic story, but a balance between the two. Charlotte was an awesome surprise too. I'm not worthy of voting for Oboro.

Male-

I'm a straight dude, pretty much.

Path:

Conquest-

Revelations had a few good maps, a happy ending, and you got to use almost all of the units, but I feel that the lack of structure and explanation for the last half very off putting. I feel even worse about that after finally playing the Hidden Trusts maps. Birthright had the most cliche of all of the stories and I feel that Birthright Corrin's way out of character, but it did have a few good maps and it's a good starting point. Besides the obvious gameplay, Conquest, in spite of all of it's flaws and odd moments in its story, honestly had the most fitting version of Corrin, imo. I can see Corrin being traumatized about all that's happened and siding with Nohr to try and change what it is by preventing as much damage and causalities as possible. It's a concept that's different from a typical lord that I appreciate, but feel flat on it's execution.

My favorite male character is Jakob. I actually really like his acerbic personality, and his supports with Charlotte really made me appreciate his insight to the world, and that he just doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, besides Corrin, of course. Some runner-ups are: Izana, and Niles.

Camilla is my favorite female character, despite the fact that I disliked her before I played the game. she seemed to be a very simple character based on fan-service. However, her supports really showed me that she isn't as one-sided as I had originally thought, and surprised me with a rather rounded character. Some runner-ups are: Charlotte, and Orochi. Most of the "fan-service" characters were surprisingly not as based on that as I had thought.

I don't really prefer male or female Corrin more, but I suppose I like the design of male Corrin more, because it doesn't have the odd thigh cut-outs that female Corrin has.

I have preferred Revelations more, because the story of Conquest infuriates me, and the gameplay of birthright was too easy, but revelations was a middle ground of alright story, and alright gameplay.

Oh shit so this website is a loli lair ahah... Well to be expected since Fates sold itself to become waifu simulator 2.0?

Anyway, don't really have favorite characters, but I went for the two lazy asses Dwyer and Velouria. Dwyer looks cool as a berserker and I like Velouria as a Hero, which I kinda had to to since on revelation theres not enough bestrunes.
I went for male corrin, dunno why, in awakening I always went female for child skills reasons, here I didn't want to bother.

and Revelation because... 3rd times a charm? not much reason, you have more characters maybe? story is approx the same in all three.

• 2 weeks later...

Male: Takumi - Favorite character in Fates right here. Not only is he a very well-written character, but he's also one of the most relatable characters I've ever encountered in a video game. He also makes a rockin' good unit in the battlefield; you can't go wrong with the Fujin Yolo.

Female: Oboro - Second favorite character in Fates. She has a nice backstory and a likable personality. I also like the character development she gets in some of her supports. Battle-wise, she was easily one of my best units in Birthright and Revelation. All she needed was a Guard Naginata, and she made a really good tank. She was also one of the few units that never died and thus forced me to restart.

Avatar: Male - Always ends up being the Corrin I chose. I guess it's also because I like the default hairstyle, and his default voice is done by Cam Clarke, a VA I like.

Route: Birthright - I liked all three, but I'll pick Birthright for this one. It may lack in the gameplay department compared to Conquest, but I think it had the best story of the three routes. I also liked the more casual experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Silas, The perfect BFF, I enjoy most of his supports

- Oboro, love her story, personality, her class

- F.Kamui for the same reason I chose M.Robin in Awakening. I prefer this version, design, voices and it's the best option strategy-wise and

- Conquest for the maps, slighty followed by Revelations. Birthright main story and maps mostly bored me.

Edited by Vyse Skern

• 2 months later...

I picked Izana. (Yes, the Izana!) He was the most hilarious character, what else can I say?

Sakura was my pick for the female character - I was a lot like her when I was younger, haha.

I picked male, as I am a male. Plus, female Kana is far less irratating than Male Kana.

And finally, I picked Conquest, as it has amazing gameplay, even if the story... isn't the best, to say the least.

Edited by Bandido Banderas

• 4 months later...