The Metis's tome dilemma

So I just got it from ch15.

Through this tome a character's maturity increases.

That is, it increases a character's growth rates by 5%

So, I pretty much have everyone on my team except Myrhh and Syrene.

Who should i give the tome to?

Well, there is Knoll, and Myrhh is going to arrive right at the next chapter.

I could also give it to Ross or Ewan, who are both at level 11, or to my healers, who are all level 10.

Also the tome can't be sold, so no cash.

Well, there is Knoll, and Myrhh is going to arrive right at the next chapter.

I could also give it to Ross or Ewan, who are both at level 11, or to my healers, who are all level 10.

Also the tome can't be sold, so no cash.

Ross/Ewan could benefit from it, assuming that when you say that they're 11, that they're 10/1 or 10/11 even. That's 28 levels to take advantage of a 5% universal increase, or at least an assumed +1 per stat.

Whoops, forgot that.

How can he be a really good trainee if he needs the extra growths to stand out?

I mean, he'll turn out alright if you tower grind, but he's not special at all compared to the other magic users while needing a lot more effort to be viable.

Already did some tower grind(mainly for money as well), most of my units are already promoted or have reached or are near level 20. Ewan's also a druid now.

I'm thinking of giving my tome to Myrhh, since she joins at level 1, though she does have her dragon stone which makes her immensely powerful.

I recommend the Trainees. I threw my copy of the Metis' tome at Druid!Ewan and he turned out pretty damn fine. Alternatively, the other lord can work out. My ephraim in eirika mode cappped skill, strength and came close to capping speed.

^I would do so, but they're all pretty much the better units in my team, so I don't think I'll give it to them.

I'm definitely going to give it to Myrhh, but I also thought whether I should give it Forde, since he isn't doing well as Kyle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...