funny thing happened to me today, whilst i was at sam's club with my mother after getting a hair cut i decided to go sneak to the electronics to hide some copies of fire emblem fates and other stuff that have been censored somewhere in the same electronics section just to make sure no one will ever buy one what so ever and in perfect timing just way before christmas now that some of the decorations are now up and running, sadly and hilariously at the same time i couldn't find one of them, in fact there wasn't a single nintendo related product (outside of the electronics) i could find anywhere near the place, instead all i know by sight that sam's club don't sell nintendo products no more for some reason so i went back and forget the whole thing, you can still sign the petitions i found if you want or have someone else do it for you i guess but it really don't matter if you do it or not but some of these's have an option in which you could give the petition some money but let's be honest with you people you don't have to pay them once you signed the papers if you wanted to so you still have a choice either or not if you want to spread the word, anyway i just wanna talk about my latest antics for my amusement

Okay, I know you're likely trolling, but if you're being serious about what you just said, then I'd consider that to be just as bad as those people who make petitions trying to cancel games they don't like, if not worse. You've made this into a case of "I don't like this game, therefore no one's allowed to have this game."

Meds are meant to be taken regularly as prescribed by your doctor. :\

Please do so.

And this topic can't possibly get any better. Let's keep it that way.