Parents'reaction to Kamui marrying their children.

WinterOkami

Why does this dude likes to classify/list things FE14 related all the time ?!

So for a while now have I been thinking of making a thread about it. You see I would have find it utterly hilarious to see each and every character's reaction if Kamui was to marry them.

So I made a list of two groups:

Those who would be cool with it and have nothing special to say:

- Odin and Laslow {If they can get along with you to tell you their real names then they trust you to marry their daughters and couldn't hope for better + I believe they are old enough to be your uncles or something so they make proper fathers-in-law }

- Azura {I feel like she would be okay because it's the whole Lucina-Robin OTP over again since you'd have Azura trusting Kamui to be a good wife for Shigure, her son.}

- Subaki {Aftermath of abandoning Caeldori to Corrin and have him train her, since he always talk good of him}

- Azama {He cares about nothing to begin with, not saying he doesn't love his wife and daughter, just feel like so...}

- Niles {You know how he is, he'd not oppose himself though he'd make jokes about S-Supporting his son-in-law

- Kaze{He can give his life for Kamui, so why not his daughter, I am sure he would be pleased and find it an honor}

- Saizo {Well Saizo wants to assure the future of the Saizo name so he would probably let anyone marry him as long as the maiden is a strong one at least. He wouldn't be very picky though since he became more tolerant in their A Support.}

- Hinata and Arthur {Both are very chilled they would not mind hence their conversations would be boring.}

Those who would freak out/give a funny reaction:

- Jakob

- Silas

- Hayato

- Kaden

- Keaton

- Leo

- Takumi

- Xander

- Ryoma {He'd okay simply because Shiro needs to mature a bit more so having his daughter-in-law/stepsister marry him wouldn't be a problem although once again the family ties could come and make things uncomfortable this would be more interesting than funny but since it is interesting I'd thought it was better here}

Now I haven't developed on those that I ultimately listed because that's what we're here for: to try and get the funniest conversations out of those who would definetly be spotlight.

Hope I can count on you to help out.

By the way, while I am at it has anyone ship Corrin with an under-age looking character ? You know, like Midori and Percy. Has anyone done that ? If so how does it feel to have a partner look like a child?

Edited by WinterOkami

- Azura {I feel like she would be okay because it's the whole Lucina-Robin OTP over again since you'd have Azura trusting Kamui to be a good wife for Shigure her son. Although she is her aunt, Shigure is above all Kamui's nephew husband.}

He's Corrin's first cousin once removed, not nephew. Azura isn't Corrin's sister.

(it may be a bit out of character, but...)I can imagine Female Corrin telling Jakob she's marring Dwyer going something like this:

(Corrin stands a good distance away from Jakob by herself)

Female Corrin: "Ok Corrin, you can do this. Just tell Jakob you're marrying his son. It's not that hard......what's the worse that can happen?

(Corrin Approaches Jakob)

Female Corrin: "Hello Jakob."

Jakob: "Hello milady, are you all right this evening?"

Female Corrin: "Yes I am......Um...Jakob, can I talk to you for a second. It's important..."

Jakob: "Oh...Of course milady, what is it? Do you require something of me?"

Female Corrin: "No...actually, I need to tell you something...about Dwyer"

Jakob: "Oh... has he been failing in his services to you?"

Female Corrin: "What...n-no,no,no! Not at all! Um...a-actually, Dwyer...he asked me to...to..."

Jakob: "Milady...? Please, you can tell me anything!"

(Dwyer approaches the two.)

Dwyer: "Hey Corrin, did you tell father yet?"

Female Corrin: "Oh Dwyer! No...I was getting to that..."

Jakob: "...would someone please tell me what is going on--..."

Dwyer: "Father. Me and Corrin are getting married."

Jakob: "...... ...... ......come again?"

Dwyer: "Me. And Corrin. are getting married."

Jakob: .....I-is this...true milady...?

Female Corrin: "Yes Jakob...it is...We're getting married...."

Jakob: ".............."

Female Corrin: "Jakob? Are you ok....?

Jakob: ".............." *thud*

(Jakob collapses)

Female Corrin: "Oh no! Jakob, are you alright?!"

Dwyer: "...Wow, my father took the news a lot better then I thought he would..."

Jakob: ".......In....Inconceivable..."

So, what do you think? :Joshua:

Edited by Busterman64

(it may be a bit out of character, but...)I can imagine Female Corrin telling Jakob she's marring Dwyer going something like this:

Female Corrin: "Ok Corrin, you can do this. Just tell Jakob you're marrying his son. It's not that hard......what's the worse that can happen?

Female Corrin: "Yes I am......Um...Jakob, can I talk to you for a second. It's important..."

Female Corrin: "What...n-no,no,no! Not at all! Um...a-actually, Dwyer...he asked me to...to..."

(Jakob collapses)

Dwyer: "...Wow, my father took the news a lot better then I thought he would..."

That made my night -ROFL-

Do more! Do more! :D Please????

That made my night -ROFL-

Do more! Do more! :D Please????

Sure, I don't mind. Might take a bit longer then that one though(because the idea for that 1st one popped in my head really quick)!

I'll see what I can whip up(I hope it's as good as that one)! :Joshua:

Edited by Busterman64

He's Corrin's first cousin once removed, not nephew. Azura isn't Corrin's sister.

Isn't your cousin's child your nephew ?

(Jakob collapses)

Fantastic though it would have been fun to have him realise he would become Corrin's father-in-law and then faint.

Your threads are like your avatar, they're pretty cool.

What about Camilla's ? Mind you her reaction would so previsible, it wouldn't be fun. :p

Well thanks, I try to make them original although I am an atypical person IRL.
As for Camilla talking I think she would interfere with all mariages.
Here's mine for Rhajat and Corrin.

Corrin : Alright Rhajat, do you mind if we go talk to your father about our mariage ?

Rhajat : Do we really need to? He is such a child he would never understand.

Corrin : Let's give it a try, he and I are good friends I am sure he will understand.

Rhajat : Hmm, do as you wish. As long as he gets to understand.

Corrin : You are not following me ?

Rhajat : I am working on a spell, so if you'll excuse me.

Corrin : Alright I'll be back then.

(Corrin then leaves alone to encounter Camilla)

Camilla : There you are Corrin !

Corrin : Oh, hello big sister.

Camilla : So, are you ready to go to the springs with me ?

Corrin : Yeeaaah, about that...

Camilla : Are you troubled by the looks people might give us again ?

Corrin : Yes but also...

Camilla : Why don't we get married then ? Nobody would bat an eyelash at two newlyweds going on a honeymoon

Corrin: What?! How do you think people's eyelashes would respond to a brother marrying his sister?

Camilla: Oh, please. We're not blood related. And everyone knows that.

Corrin: But...we've lived as brother and sister for so long. And everyone knows THAT, too and also--

Camilla: You know, I've always been a bit sad that we're not actually related. But if we got married, we would be!

Corrin: Camilla, are you even listening to yourself?

Camilla : What's the matter, don't you think I am beautiful ?

Corrin: Gods...I had hoped to avoid ever having this conversation...

Camilla: So that's it, then. You find me hideous.

Corrin: Camilla, no! It's just the opposite, I'm afraid. Growing up with a stunningly attractive sister...who's not ACTUALLY my sister... It was confusing, to say the least.

Camilla : I never knew you felt that way, is it a yes then ?

Corrin : You may be attractive but my heart belongs to someone else.

Camilla : What is that suppose to mean ?

Corrin : I am engaged.

Camilla : …

Corrin : ….

Camilla : ….

Camilla : ….

Corrin : (It is best for me to leave now, her eyes are closed of embarassment)

(So Corrin heads off and finally meets Hayato)

Hayato : Ah, if it isn't Corrin.

Corrin : Oh yes... Hayato, what's up ?

Hayato : You are sweating what's the matter ?

Corrin : Well, I am here to ask your daughter's hand.

Hayato : …

Hayato : No

Corrin : Huh ? But why ?

Hayato : It is clear that you are under a spell go away now.

Corrin : No I am not ! My love for Rhajat is real !

Hayato : Rhajat ? Oh yes why don't you remove your disguise.

Corrin : Hayato stop it.

Hayato : Pff, so it really is real.

Corrin : Yes.

Hayato : Well it's still no.

Corrin : What but–

Hayato : Critical Hit Goodbye

Corrin dodges

Corrin : What is wrong with you ?

Hayato : I am not letting you take my daughter away from me. If you love her then fight like a man to have her.

Corrin : I already fought you when we met at the Wind Tribe Village and you lost !

Hayato :...

Corrin : …. I really like how Rhajat smiles and one day we took a bath toge –

Hayato : Take this !

Suddenly, Dual Guard activates.

Rhajat : Enough Father...

Hayato : R-Rhajat ?!

Rhajat : I can tolerate you being against my mariage but you shall lay a hand on Corrin's gorgeous self !

Activates Rend Heaven with creepy laugh

Hayato's out

Corrin : What have you done ?!

Rhajat : Oh he is just unconscious, if my father gave birth to such a hex genius then he could take on a hit from his own blood. fufufufu

Fuga : What was that noise ?

Corrin : Fuga !

Rhajat : Hmm are you the one which Father considers his father ?

Fuga : Indeed and I consider him my son. Hehe that would make you my grand daughter.

Rhajat : Yes...

Corrin : So in this case, Fuga. May I marry your grand daguhter ?

Fuga : Hmm, was that the reason of Hayato's attack.

Rhajat : Yes he was planning on hurting Corrin.

Fuga : Well I apologise for what Hayato has done, what you did was needed.

Rhajat : Hmpf

Fuga : Anyways, I accept, there is nothing I could refuse to Sumeragi's son after all.

Corrin : Thank you.

Rhajat smiles.

Fuga : I'll go take care of him now enjoy your honeymoon.

(During the mariage ceremony

Jakob : And so Lady Rhajat, will you take Lord Corrin as husband until death tears you apart.

Rhajat : Yes but I doubt this will happen. Fufufufu

Jakob : What about you Lord Corrin ?

Corrin : Yes, I do !

Jakob : Now if anyone has anything to say you may ki–

* a squadron of wyvern arise *

Camilla : NO !

Corrin : Camilla !

Camilla : Corrin, is mine, he doesn't need any wives when he has his big sister !

Setsuna : Hey, Azama...

Azama : What is it ?

Setsuna : Check out this toy Niles gave him. He is soooo kind...

Azama : Hmm, well it may be something to enjoy but doesn't this look dangerous ?

Setsuna : Why is that, it's just a little bow with thousand of arrows.

Azama : Little ? It's as big as my head ! Wait, Setsuna ! What are you doing ?

Setsuna : Wee...

And so an army of arrows took down Yandemilla and the two lived happily.

Done what do you think ?

Edited by WinterOkami

Nope, it's your first cousin once removed. You can probably google up a family tree if the terms for cousins and their kids gets confusing.

Waw I never knew that from where I live cousins's sons are your nephews. Though I won't look it up to check if what you are saying is right everyone here know what they're saying and if they're wrong they will shamelessly admit it and that's what I like.

Though I will still look it up out of pure curiosity because that's how I am.

Edited by WinterOkami

At the end of the S support Kiragi ran to tell Takumi about him and Corrin, right? So Takumi learned it first from his son, the next encounter with Corrin wasn't a pleasant one for sure

Corrin: Hi Takumi how are you to... Takumi? Why are you aiming at me with your bow? Takumi stop... Takumi just stop, this is not funny... Stop pointing that to me... Don't... OMG!!

*Thousand of arrows filled the sky over Corrin*

Corrin: I'M SORRY!!!

The legends say that a half dragon helped to bring two kingdoms at war together, but the dragon dissapeared mysteriously in the middle of war, nobody knew of her ever again, but some people believe that she fly away in a storm of arrows

THE END!

Edited by SniperGYS

At the end of the S support Kiragi ran to tell Takumi about him and Corrin, right? So Takumi learned it first from his son, the next encounter with Corrin wasn't a pleasant one for sure

Corrin: Hi Takumi how are you to... Takumi? Why are you aiming at me with your bow? Takumi stop... Takumi just stop, this is not funny... Stop pointing that to me... Don't... OMG!!

*Thousand of arrows filled the sky over Corrin*

Corrin: I'M SORRY!!!

The legends say that a half dragon helped to bring two kingdoms at war together, but the dragon dissapeared mysteriously in the middle of war, nobody knew of her ever again, but some people believe that she fly away in a storm of arrows

THE END!

Fabulous although Kiragi's reaction would probably go this way:

Kiragi: Hey, dad! Have you seen my wi--

Takumi : I am sorry son, she is too old for you and is my sister.

Kiragi: ...

Takumi: Why don't you marry someone like Midori ? She is around your age after all

Kiragi:...

Takumi : That's my boy, I knew you weren't angry, I can never doubt your smile.

Kiragi: NO MORE MR. NICE GUY !

*Yeet*

That way we can have Corrin saved and kill Anankos.

That way nobody can blame Takumi

Edited by WinterOkami

Aqua - The my room line when you invite her.

"I'd like to hear the story of how you fell in love..."

"...WITH MY SON."

Well that's an easy one.

He told her she was as beautiful as...

"The Ocean's Gray Waves..."

23762857.jpg

Next thing you know he felt inspired of drawing a comic strip out of it.

I mean it works everytime doesn't it ?

Edited by WinterOkami

How do you think some of the reactions would change in cases where Corrin is their kid's aunt/uncle?

You know, Ryoma/Xander/Takumi/Leo's fixed children, as well as Hinoka/Camilla/Sakura/Elise's variable children?

You know, Shiro, Forrest, Hinoka!Caeldori, Camilla!Sophie, etc.

How do you think some of the reactions would change in cases where Corrin is their kid's aunt/uncle?

You know, Ryoma/Xander/Takumi/Leo's fixed children, as well as Hinoka/Camilla/Sakura/Elise's variable children?

You know, Shiro, Forrest, Hinoka!Caeldori, Camilla!Sophie, etc.

One out a time mate.

I can't really put the second parent of a deeprealm child because it would get too long to do + if I am suppose to do Hinoka!Caeldori might as well do Hinoka!Allthe childrenofthedudesshecanS-Support so yeah it would be quite long so I am only doing the main parent.

Since they are all males {Most of them} and fathers tend to have the final word when someone wants to marry his son or daughter, I don't find relevant to put the mothers in it so that anyone with whatever pairing they made can imagine what happened.

For Sophie, it will definetly happen because her father and Corrin are best friend and it would be hilarious.

Caeldori like I said earlier wouldn't be told by her father to not marry Corrin since he always talk good of him {As shown in Corrin and Caeldori's C-Support} so he must admire him. So I believe he wouldn't mind especially since Corrin is the older brother of his liege.

- Niles {You know how he is, he'd not oppose himself though he'd make jokes about S-Supporting his son-in-law

Hmm, I wonder... excuse my complete and utter bias for this man, but IMO I don't think he would be willing to let it slide that easily. Considering he lived through the horribleness of the Nohrian slums, I always imagined him to be protective over his kids to make sure they never went through any unnecessary pain. (i mean. i say that even though he still left his daughter in the babyrealms but just this once can i pin that on fates's writing) And hey, maybe that includes heartbreak. I honestly think Niles has reason to think of Nina as the most important thing in his life, but maybe once he accepts it (given enough time, of course) he'd be so happy for her and maybe even tear up at the wedding... but I think I'm getting ahead of myself. anywaysyeahthat'smytwocentsimsorryforramblingijustloveniles

Oh boy, had to let this one brew in my head for a while!

Ok, it's Silas this time, HOWEVER, I'm gonna add some more with that(something I thought would be a great idea to add)!

I'm gonna add Effie(who is Silas's wife on my playthrough) in this too. It might not seem like a big deal, but...just wait and see.

It might not be as good as my first one,I kinda doubt it's better, but..I hope you guys enjoy this one too regardless!

(Also, this one is gonna be quite the read, so it'll be split by two spoiler tag so I don't have one gigantic post!

Lastly, I took MUCH longer than I should've typing this! I could've finished 3 or so hours earlier had I pushed myself...oh well...)

M!Corrin=Black Text Sophie=Purple Text Silas=Blue Text Effie=Red Text

[spoiler=Part 1, Silas]

(Corrin and Silas are sitting in the Mess Hall)

"So Corrin, what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Silas...we've been good friends for a long time, right?"

"Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?"

"W-Well......I kinda have a REALLY big favor to ask you."

"Sure, whatever you need Corrin, you got it!"

"We'll see if that's the case in a minute..."

"...I'm sorry Corrin, I didn't catch that..."

"Nothing! Nothing......Anyway, first things first, I wanted to tell you that......I'm getting married Silas."

"REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!"

(Silas stands up in excitement)

"Congratulations Corrin! I'm so happy for you! You really helped me out when me and Effie got married, so I'll do what I can to help you!

"Thanks Silas. I really appreciate it."

"Sooo, who's the lucky girl?"

"Um...yeeaahh...about that...you see Silas, I...

(Before Corrin can finish, a shouting voice can be heard from outside)

"AVEL, HOLD ON! WHERE ARE YOU--...WAIT, STOP AVEL! YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!"

(It was a few seconds after that that, Avel busts into the Mess Hall......and runs right towards Corrin......and his hair)

"OH no, not again!"

(As Corrin gets into a fetal position under a table, Silas quickly gets in front of Corrin to stop Avel)

"Woah Avel, WOAH!"

(Avel stops almost immediately. Sophie comes through the door...trying to catch her breath)

"Why...doesn't......Avel listen...to me......like that?"

(Sophie finally catches her breath after a minute.)

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think Avel would run in here. He keeps running off on his own...even though I try to keep him from doing that..."

"...*sigh*...Don't worry, you'll be able to handle Avel soon...just keep at it."

"Ok......actually...since I'm here...did Corrin tell you the big news daddy?"

"Sure did, and I couldn't be happier!"

"That's great, I'm so happy! Now all we need to do is talk to mother and I'm sure we'll get her blessing as well!"

"W-Wait, her...B...Blessing...?"

"Oooh boy..."

"Yeah daddy, if me and Corrin are getting married, we want her blessings as well..."

"W-WAIT A SECOND!"

(Silas right eye begins to twitch)

"C-Corrin..."

(Silas slowly turns his head in Corrin's direction)

"...the girl you're marrying......is...Sophie?"

"Wait, Corrin didn't tell you?! Corrin, I thought you told him!"

"I'm sorry, I was getting to that, but Avel has the worst possible timing!"

"...my little girl is getting married...and my best friend...is going to be be my...son...hehe...hehehe..."

"Daddy...are you all right?"

"...Don't worry Sophie...I'm fi---ppppppbbbbbtttthhh..." *thud*

(Silas collapses)

"Oh No! Daddy, are you alright?! Answer me!"

"...Sophie...why is everything spinning around...and why do I see all these shapes?"

"...Well...this could've gone better..."

(Effie, Silas's wife, comes to the Mess Hall doorway)

"Geez, what's with all the ruc---....?"

(Effie stops and looks to see flipped tables, chairs, Avel, and a very dazzed Silas)

"E-Effie!"

"...*sigh*...alright, what am I in for?"

(After Effie carries the very dazzed Silas from the Mess Hall and snaps his senses back into him, Corrin & Sophie sit down with them and explain everything to them)

[spoiler=Part 2 Effie]

"...I see...so that's why Silas was in such a sorry state..."

"......"

"So you want our blessing, huh?"

"Y-Yes ma'am..."

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......so...um..."

"Sorry, but...it's a No for me."

"Huh?!"

"But why not mother?!"

"Look, no offense to Lord Corrin, but I'm just not sure about you marring him Sophie."

"But mother, Corrin is really kind,caring, brave, and a whole of other things--..."

"...In front of everyone else...yes, I know, but being a leader and a husband are two different things. I just want to be sure he'll be able to take care of you when you two go out on your own."

"I know that...but...

"Listen Effie, Silas...I love Sophie, I really do! If you want me to prove myself, I will!"

"...Just how far are you willing...?"

"Any length!"

"...... ...... ......All right then."

"Huh?"

"I'll put your words to the test. If you pass, you'll have my blessings. If you don't--..."

"I'll pass...count on it!"

"Such Bravado! Let's see how well it holds up! Follow me."

(Effie leads the three over her training grounds)

"Effie, I'm curious...what do you plan on making Corrin do?"

"It's actually quite simple...Sophie!"

"Y-Yes?"

"Stay standing where you are, Corrin, Stand in front of her and face towards me."

"Ok..."

(Both Sophie and Corrin get into position)

"So...now what?"

"Ok, here's your test. Without you blocking, I'm gonna hit you with almost everything I've got in one punch and you have take it."

"WHAAAT?!"

"M-Mother?!"

"Effie...isn't that dangerous?!"

"Don't worry Hon. It'll be fine. Besides..."

(Effie leans over towards Silas and whispers some words into his ear)

"......I...I'm still sure this isn't a good idea..."

"Don't worry. It'll be alright. Just trust me, alright?"

"...... ......"

"...Effie, not to be rude, but if you punch me with all you've got...YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!!"

"Correction. I said "almost" all my strength. Also, I doubt I have the strength to kill you in one punch......break you, maybe. Kill you, unlikely."

"...Wait a second, you said I can't block it, but doesn't that mean I can dodge it?"

"...would that REALLY be a good idea?"

"......! No...you wouldn't...!"

"That all relies on you...tough guy"

"Please mother, don't do this! You'll really break him!"

"Sorry Sophie, but there's no stopping this......unless, Corrin wants to back out. Don't worry, I won't really judge..."

"...I......I..."

"Corrin, please don't. I don't want to see you get broken! So......it's ok..."

"but Sophie...that's means..."
"Don't worry, it'll...*sniff*...it'll..."

"Sophie...... ...... ......Effie......go ahead..."

"WHAT?!"

"...Are you sure?"

"If I don't face this.....if I dodge this, I'll never be able to marry Sophie...and I aim to marry her...no matter what! So come at me!"

"All right then..."

(Effie cracks her knuckles)

"On the count of 3 then..."

"Corrin...!"

"Stand back Sophie..."

"...1...."

(Corrin tenses up)

"...2..."

(Sophie covers her eyes)

"...3!"

(Corrin closes his eyes and braces himself for Effie's punch. He feels a brief wind come toward his face, but......nothing. Corrin slowly opens one eye...only to see Effie had stopped her punch less than an inch away from his face.)

"E-Effie...why..."

"heh...guess you do have what it takes."

"Wait...you mean..."

"...you passed the test."

"OH THANK GOD!"

(Sophie gives Corrin a tight hug)

"But Effie, you said..."

"I know what I said, but that was the other part of the test. I wanted to see which was stronger, your love and desire to marry Sophie...or your fear of the possibility of me breaking you."

"...That's also why I didn't say much. Effie asked me to play along with this."

(Sophie pouted)

"You really scared me doing that you know!"

"I'm sorry Sophie, I just needed to be sure how far Corrin would go for your sake. I'm not the best mother in the world, but if I can get you at least one thing, I want you to be marrying a guy willing to go the distance...just for you. And Corrin seems to fit that bill."

"So...do we have your blessings?"

"Yep."

"You have mine as well!"

"Mother, Father...Thank You, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!"

"Although, I gotta say......it's gonna be weird HAVING Corrin going from "best friend" to "son"."

"I guess, but either way, we're family now, right?"

"Yeah, you're right......Welcome to the Family Corrin!"

"I'm...*sniff*...so happy...it's not even our wedding day yet! Even still, from here on out, it'll be you, me, father, mother, and even A--..."

(Out of nowhere, Avel runs up to Corrin and...)

"Ahhh! He's eating my hair again!"

"Avel, no! You have to stop doing that! Corrin's hair isn't food!"

"Avel, stop eating Corrin's hair! Right Now!"

(Avel slow stops eating Corrin's hair, but quickly turns around and runs off)

"Not again......AVEL, WAIT!"

(Sophie runs after Avel)

"...Hey, isn't the weapon shop in that direction...?"

"Oh no, we need to stop Avel...quickly!"

"Let's get moving then!"

(Silas and Effie leave)

"......ha ha ha, and I thought my family was already quite the bunch. Now it's gonna get even bigger and better then before......Despite all the war that's happened...I feel like the luckiest guy around...to have such a great family...

(Corrin begans to walk off)

"hhhmmm...why do I feel like I'm forgetting something......meh, it's probably nothing..."

(Meanwhile, in the Mess Hall)

My word! Was there a sudden stampede released in here or something?! To think I just cleaned this place an hour ago...*sigh*...a butler's work is never done......Whoever is responsible for this will get a stern talking too about the importance of manners and cleaning!

So......was it...any good?(And be completely honest with me) :Joshua:

Edited by Busterman64

Hmm, I wonder... excuse my complete and utter bias for this man, but IMO I don't think he would be willing to let it slide that easily. Considering he lived through the horribleness of the Nohrian slums, I always imagined him to be protective over his kids to make sure they never went through any unnecessary pain. (i mean. i say that even though he still left his daughter in the babyrealms but just this once can i pin that on fates's writing) And hey, maybe that includes heartbreak. I honestly think Niles has reason to think of Nina as the most important thing in his life, but maybe once he accepts it (given enough time, of course) he'd be so happy for her and maybe even tear up at the wedding... but I think I'm getting ahead of myself. anywaysyeahthat'smytwocentsimsorryforramblingijustloveniles

Like he said when joining your crew in Conquest :

"Well if it's an order from from my liege's royal sibling. I am obliged to obey" It's not really an order, in this case more like a request. He is somewhat forced because he likes Leo and it seems that all the people at the camp like Corrin as much, so yeah. He isn't really going to mind although when of his supports show he test people by being sassy I believe he will not mind Nina marrying him. After all it's his commander and brother of his liege, he can't say no. He isn't like certain people *cough*Beruka *cough* Hayato* who will be rude to you even if you are royalty.

Now Buster, regarding your Silas conversation. It was great though a bit redone with the whole Silas collapsing. He doesn't he even ask how that all happened, why and so on and so forth. The test thing was alright though I really liked it when even in the end Jakob shows up. So yeah instead of fainting Silas could have asked for some explanations with some responses. I know they talked about it but still if we had for a moment

Silas talk and ask : "So, what do you like about Sophie ?" and Corrin would reply with

"Everything! It's a bit embarassing but one day I fell in front of her when she was riding Avel and realised her butt was out, I have to say it was pre--

- How rude Corrin! It's my daughter we're talking about.

Or something like that. Have Silas play father and friend at the same time

Edited by WinterOkami

Like he said when joining your crew in Conquest :

"Well if it's an order from from my liege's royal sibling. I am obliged to obey" It's not really an order, in this case more like a request. He is somewhat forced because he likes Leo and it seems that all the people at the camp like Corrin as much, so yeah. He isn't really going to mind although when of his supports show he test people by being sassy I believe he will not mind Nina marrying him. After all it's his commander and brother of his liege, he can't say no. He isn't like certain people *cough*Beruka *cough* Hayato* who will be rude to you even if you are royalty.

Now Buster, regarding your Silas conversation. It was great though a bit redone with the whole Silas collapsing. He doesn't he even ask how that all happened, why and so on and so forth. The test thing was alright though I really liked it when even in the end Jakob shows up. So yeah instead of fainting Silas could have asked for some explanations with some responses. I know they talked about it but still if we had for a moment Silas talk and ask : "So, what do you like about Sophie ?" and Corrin would reply with

"Everything! It's a bit embarassing but one day I fell in front of her when she was riding Avel and realised her butt was out, I have to say it was pre--

- How rude Corrin! It's my daughter we're talking about.

Or something like that. Have Silas play father and friend at the same time

Yeeaahh, I didn't really know how to transition that well enough for Silas. I kinda felt that part was bit weak(especially compared to everything else I had), but still went with it. :sweatdrop:

Also, now that you say that, I can imagine Corrin the embarresment of himself with Sophie blushing and tilting her head down for the whole time standing next to him. Now THAT has better potential then what I had! :P:

I'll try to keep fainting a less common thing...(but no promises) :rolleyes:

Saizo's reaction:

Saizo: ...

Corrin: You know what I'm going to say, don't you?

Saizo: ... That is accurate.

Corrin: Thoughts?

Saizo: ... Don't fall asleep.

Asugi(hidden): Don't worry, love. He's not the only one watching. He won't hurt you once I'm done with him.

Saizo: Although, I could make the exception if one of your children is named Saizo...

Corrin: Can we call them something else?

Saizo: ... It doesn't have to be your firstborn, if that's what you're asking. Just one of them.

Corrin: Here's to hoping I don't end up with all girls. Otherwise, I have to choose between sleeping forever or not at all.

Asugi(hidden):Not if I have anything to say about it.

Corrin: Is something burning?

Saizo: Umm, no.