Hello: Let's Make This Interesting

PersonWithTime

Hello everyone, I signed up a few days ago and I've been posting a tad, but I thought I'd give myself a more formal introduction.

To quote my about me profile page, "I've never been on a forum of any kind before, so let's hope I don't screw this up."

I got into Fire Emblem a little over a year ago, played FE7 on the Wii U, and now I've played every game from Binding Blade and up (not counting Scared Stones.... I'll get on that eventually).

But yeah, my favourite FE games are the Tellius games, because holy damn they are so good. But I really have loved every FE game I've played.

Some of my favourite characters, as you can probably tell are Roy, Ike and Female Robin.

And I do have ships... but I don't want people to force their ships down my throat, so I don't really want to force mine down theirs (respect).

So the interesting part, I'm super curious as to what other people's Fire Emblem collection is like?

This is my collection so far, I'm insane so I needed psychical copies in the box of all the games I've played, inserts and instruction booklets included.

So what does everyone else have? It could be anything really, including figurines, A VHS of that terrible 2 episode anime they made :P

My cousin got a tattoo of Lucina's quote, "I say when it ends."

Please let me know, I'm very interested.

post-26603-0-98807700-1473725418_thumb.jpg

post-26603-0-70559700-1473725421_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forums, first off love your sig pic. As for my Fire Emblem collection, its very much Fates Special Edition, with all the current Fire Emblem Amiibos (no photo avaliable), the digital versions of FE7 and 8 on my Wii U, FE6 translated on my Laptop, and the others I have borrowed and then had to return, except Shadow Dragon, still debating on whether i should play that one or not, OH and awakening is Digital on my 3DS, i am sooooo jelly of your game boxes of them tho.

Oh hey! Thanks for the welcome! And thank you for liking the sig pic! I worked hard on it.... my Photoshop skills are rusty!

And yeah, I totally forgot about amiibos. My amiibo collection is lacking, thank god because I don't want to spend all that money. But right now I have an Ike amiibo that Fates made me open... as well as two Roy amiibos; one is for using the other one is for looking. I really want to get Marth and Lucina amiibos as well. But I'm strapped for cash at the moment. It's also why I haven't played Sacred Stones yet, I mean it is on the virtual console, but I'm going to buy it in the box eventually anyway, so it can wait.

I would highly recommend playing Shadow Dragon. I personally loved the game, it's such a classic and I love the atmosphere. Personally, I played it and thought about it as, "I am playing an NES game" because that's really what it is. It's an NES game that's just tweeked a bit to make it not painful. I did try the original NES Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light, but it went by so slowly and Marth died at the first boss so... I didn't play past chapter 1. Shadow Dragon is basically the original game, without the annoying early video game gameplay (plus I want to see how far my units can move). I had a nice time with it anyway. To each their own.

And yes, I love having the game boxes, I feel so stupid for throwing out my old N64 boxes so now I make up for that buy spending lots of money.

Though to be fair, I worked at a factory then and I made 400 a week, it was so nice! Except the job made me miserable, but the paycheck was so nice.

But I had the money to buy all of this. And I think I found cheaper deals off ebay. It was all cheaper then I thought it would be. Binding Blade was like 90, but that was mostly shipping. New Mystery was only 60! That was awesome! FE7 was like 70. Radiant Dawn was 60, THAT WAS A STEAL for that game! and Path of Radiance I bought when it was expensive, but not when it was stupid expensive. I got it for 150, but now I never see it going for less then 200 on ebay.

I have no money now and I barley have a job, so if that makes you feel better about my crazy FE spending habits.

Sup!

Concerning the games, I have Blazing Sword (7), Sacred Stones (8), Path of Radiance (9), Awakening (13), and Fates Birthright (14) with my brother having Conquest. You can count Smash Melee, Brawl, 4, and Project X Zone 2 if you want. All legit copies, btw. :)

For amiibo, I have Marth and Roy, though my friend let me use his Ike for a bit. I have a lot more amiibo though. Like... 30. yeah.

I have some of the Cypher cards as well, all from series 2 (Fates): Asama, Hana, Subaki, Orochi, and the exclusive Emma from Hoshido & F!Corrin, Xander, Effie, Arthur (in his Codename S.T.E.A.M. glory), and Benny from Conquest.

FE stuff is kinda hard to come by where I'm at, but I want my own Ike amiibo like what I have.

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

I've seen you around these past couple days. You fit right in with the threads that I wouldn't have guessed you were new.

Sup!

Concerning the games, I have Blazing Sword (7), Sacred Stones (8), Path of Radiance (9), Awakening (13), and Fates Birthright (14) with my brother having Conquest. You can count Smash Melee, Brawl, 4, and Project X Zone 2 if you want. All legit copies, btw. :)

For amiibo, I have Marth and Roy, though my friend let me use his Ike for a bit. I have a lot more amiibo though. Like... 30. yeah.

I have some of the Cypher cards as well, all from series 2 (Fates): Asama, Hana, Subaki, Orochi, and the exclusive Emma from Hoshido & F!Corrin, Xander, Effie, Arthur (in his Codename S.T.E.A.M. glory), and Benny from Conquest.

FE stuff is kinda hard to come by where I'm at, but I want my own Ike amiibo like what I have.

I totally forgot about Project X Zone! I need to actually check that game out... And yes, I will include the Smash Bros. Melee is my boy Roy's big debut ever after all!

And where did you get the cards? I've seen the artwork, clearly, but I actually have no idea where I could get the cards. I need to get my favs. I like how they also have not main characters on their cards, like Gordin, who I also love. Do they have a Serra one yet? She and I are tight.

Oh also my amiibo collection is small, I'm super impressed by people who do have a big collection though, but I don't know if I could ever do. Maybe if I won the lottery! But for now I have a Peach amiibo, Ike, Roy and Lucas. I need all the Earthbound characters and all the Fire Emblem characters (minus Robin, because Female Robin is my canon). But I'd love to see a picture of your amiibo collection if you had the chance!

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

I've seen you around these past couple days. You fit right in with the threads that I wouldn't have guessed you were new.

Aw thanks, that's actually really nice of you to say!

As of what to call you... I'm leaning over to Yed for some reason... But it's a hard decision :P

Welcome to the Forest, PersonWithTime!

I got in my collection : FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11, FE13, FE14 Collector's edition.

I don't own any merchandising... YET.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I totally forgot about Project X Zone! I need to actually check that game out... And yes, I will include the Smash Bros. Melee is my boy Roy's big debut ever after all!

And where did you get the cards? I've seen the artwork, clearly, but I actually have no idea where I could get the cards. I need to get my favs. I like how they also have not main characters on their cards, like Gordin, who I also love. Do they have a Serra one yet? She and I are tight.

Oh also my amiibo collection is small, I'm super impressed by people who do have a big collection though, but I don't know if I could ever do. Maybe if I won the lottery! But for now I have a Peach amiibo, Ike, Roy and Lucas. I need all the Earthbound characters and all the Fire Emblem characters (minus Robin, because Female Robin is my canon). But I'd love to see a picture of your amiibo collection if you had the chance!

I got my cards from my local game store... well, not local anymore, I moved :P

And no Serra yet. The only character from Blazing Sword with a card at the moment is Eliwood.

If you want to see all the amiibo I have, you can scroll to the segment on this page here: http://www.mariowiki.com/User:Alex95

The three "Dummy" boxes are Inkling Girl, Wolf Link, and Kirby series Meta Knight. :)

Welcome to the Forest, PersonWithTime!

I got in my collection : FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11, FE13, FE14 Collector's edition.

I don't own any merchandising... YET.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Yeah, amiibos aside I don't really have anything beside the games either. I think some posters would be nice at least!

And thanks you!

If you want to see all the amiibo I have, you can scroll to the segment on this page here: http://www.mariowiki.com/User:Alex95

The three "Dummy" boxes are Inkling Girl, Wolf Link, and Kirby series Meta Knight. :)

I must resist the urge to buy every amiibo there is... I must resist the urge...

Welcome to SF ^^

Thank you :)

Hello!

I have legit copies of Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates (all 3 routes). I've played FE6 and FE12, but you'll have to ask Dart's unit class how to obtain those.

Hello!

I have legit copies of Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates (all 3 routes). I've played FE6 and FE12, but you'll have to ask Dart's unit class how to obtain those.

Hey!

That's so cool to hear about your awesome collection! I seriously need to pick up a copy of Sacred Stones already... I do miss that GBA art style.

Question, were you dumb like me and got rid of your GBA boxes?

I could have had my Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald and Fire Red boxes right now if younger me didn't toss them out like used wrapping paper...

I only have my Blazing Sword box because I bought it last year off eBay.