What are your personal favorite Canon and Non-Canon pairings?

Busterman64

OK, so...I've been pretty curious about this for awhile.

Everyone prefers certain pairings(two certain characters being together) and while some people may not see eye to eye with some pairings, there are some that a lot of people agree (or are unanimous) on. Being the curious guy I am, I was wondering what are some of yours(if you want to share that is).

(essentially...which pairings do you like a lot...or are your OTP's[One True Pairings], as they call it)

It can from any game in the series(spin-off's are included as well, so if you have a TMS#FE pairing, they are ok too).

Also(And just to be safe on clarity...), when I say Canon and Non-Canon, I mean the ones that can happen in game( Like Mist and Boyd or Jill X Harr) and the ones that don't...even though they seem more fitting(like Mist X Rolf).

(FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE13, FE14)

A few of Mine(off the top of my head) are: :Joshua:

Lyn X (Male) Tactician

(I kinda like Lyn X Rath too...)

Fir X Noah

Rutger X Clarine

Amelia X Franz

Joshua X Natasha

Ike X Elincia

Mist X Rolf

Boyd X Mia(...kinda 50/50 on that one)

Naesala X Leanne

Kellum X Panne

Gregor X Cherche

Female Corrin X Silas

Laslow X Peri

Selena X Kaeden...or Selena X Laslow

Mozu X Kaze or Mozu X Benny

......just to name a few(some are obvious...I know. I would REALLY have to think about my whole list). SO what are yours (and why do you like them)? Don't be shy, sharing is caring! ;P

47e7e0aeac7bd2ff8801220b4da845c8.jpg

Edited by Busterman64

Lyn x Eliwood YOU WILL NOT CONVINCE ME HE'S BETTER WITH NINIAN

Hector x Florina

Kent x Fiora

Sain x Rebecca

M!Robin x Tiki OTP, OTP!

F!Robin x Chrom, if only for walking contradiction Lucina

Gregor x Nowi literally because it's so creepy

Lucina x Yarne and M!Morgan x Nah to fuck with the Exalted Bloodline even more than marrying Chrom to the F!Robin did

Eirika x Innes just to piss of Ephraim

Ephraim x Myrrh because manakete bias

Roy x Sue, because fuck it, Pheraens go with Sacaens

Ike x Lethe for branded Priam

F!Kris x Wrys, because I'm apparently really fucked up in the head

M!Kris x Linde

Severa x Owain

Inigo x F!Conquest!Corrin

M!Conquest! Corrin x Beruka

F!Birthrout Corrin x Star Fox can't remember his actual name, sue me

M!Birthrout Corrin x Oboro because FUCK Takumi

Mist x Soren because Soren be like, "Welp, Ike's not gay, but I only care for him, fuck it I'll settle for his sister so I can still be close to him at least"

Emmeryn x Gangrel

Leif x Sara

Another Boyd x Mia person?! No way! Seriously, that totally surprises me, Busterman! Though, I did Boyd x Mist in my fanfiction because I don't mind it and kinda like it too. I also didn't want to stray too far from canon. Though in all honesty, I really prefer to keep Mia alone because I don't see her getting with anyone, personally. Boyd is just the one I prefer most for her if I had to pick somebody.

Canon

Sain x Fiora (FE7)

Hector x Lyn (FE7)

Frederick x female Robin (Awakening)

Inigo x Severa (Awakening)

Silas x female Corrin (Fates)

Naesala x Leanne (PoR/RD)

Seth x Eirika (Sacred Stones)

Non-Canon/Unknown

Ike x Elincia (PoR/RD)

Kieran x Marcia (PoR/RD)

Oscar x Tanith (PoR/RD)

Rolf x Mist (PoR/RD)

Boyd x Mia (PoR/RD)

Geoffrey x Callil (PoR/RD)

Rhys x Titania (PoR/RD)

Zihark x Ilyana (PoR/RD)

Gatrie x Astrid (PoR/RD)

Aran x Laura (RD)

Kent x Florina (FE7)

Yeah, RD really ruined pairings for me... Anyway, just to point out, I also wrote "unknown" as well as "non-canon" because many pairings actually have no indication of being either canon or non-canon, like Kieran x Marcia, for example. They have no ending together, but nothing says they DIDN'T get together either.

MCProductions: You'd be thinking of Kaden, I believe, for "Star Fox." :P

Edited by Anacybele

I'll just go off the games I played. Mine are probably nothing special.

[spoiler=Spoilered because long post]FE7 (If only pairing effected FE6 in some way)

Lyn x Rath

Eliwood x Ninian

Hector x Florina

Kent x Fiora

Sain x Farina

Wil x Rebecca

Nino x Jaffar

Dorcas x Natalie (duh)

Pent x Louise (duh)

Erk x Priscilla

Serra x Matthew

Isadora x Harken

Bartre x Karla (kinda has to happen)

FE8

Eirika x Seth

Ephraim x Tana

Franz x Amelia

Forde x Vanessa and Kyle x Syrene because in-laws

Neimi x Colm

Artur x Lute

Natasha x Joshua

Innes x Marisa

Gerik x Tethys

L'Arachel x Rennac

Ewan x Myrrh

Selena x Cormag

FE9 (Haven't played 10, so pairings do not reflect that game, aside from Sothe x Micaiah)

Ike x Elincia

Oscar x Illyana

Boyd x Mia

Mist x Rolf

Kieran x Marcia

Lethe x Ranulf

Astrid x Makalov

Lucia x Bastian

Geoffrey x Titania

Jill x Muarim (hee hee)

Stefan x Nephenee

Zihark x Leanne

Calill x Largo

Sigrun x Tauroneo

Soren x Ena

FE13

M!Robin x Cordelia

F!Robin x Frederick

M!Morgan x Kjelle

F!Morgan x Inigo

v pairings not effected by Robin v

Chrom x Sumia

Frederick x Cordelia

Lissa x Donnel

Stahl x Sully

Virion x Cherche

Vaike x Miriel

Kellam x Olivia

Lon'qu x Say'ri

Ricken x Maribelle

Henry x Tharja

Panne x Gregor

Basilio x Flavia

Gaius x Anna

Tiki x Priam (why not)

Nowi x ...uuuuuuhhhh... Libra?

Aversa x Gangrel

Emmeryn x Yen'fay

Owain x Severa

Inigo x Kjelle

Brady x Cynthia

Lucina x Gerome

Laurent x Noire

Yarne x Nah (child should be interesting)

FE14

...The pairings for this game are so messed up, I don't know who's really related to who. I also don't know the characters too well, so screw it.

Edited by Power Master

Hey, never thought of Geoffrey x Titania, that's an idea. Though, there's a bit of an age gap there, it's not a creepy one (Titania is in her 30s while Geoffrey can't be more than 25, but is definitely over 20 given the info in the PoR book), so I'd be cool with it.

And...a...aNOTHER Boyd x Mia person! This is the first time I'm seeing ANY other than myself! What is this I don't even...! :P

You like Freddy x Robin too! Awesome. :D

(of course, also liking the Ike x Elincia love. ^^)

Edited by Anacybele

Hey, never thought of Geoffrey x Titania, that's an idea. Though, there's a bit of an age gap there, it's not a creepy one (Titania is in her 30s while Geoffrey can't be more than 25, but is definitely over 20 given the info in the PoR book), so I'd be cool with it.

And...a...aNOTHER Boyd x Mia person! This is the first time I'm seeing ANY other than myself! What is this I don't even...! :P

You like Freddy x Robin too! Awesome. :D

(of course, also liking the Ike x Elincia love. ^^)

Haha. Geoffrey and Titania are both Paladins in service to their respective lords, so I thought they'd be a good fit. I thought they were about the same age though, but eh.

For Boyd and Mia, I thought their personalities would go well together. They're constantly trying to better themselves, so I thought "Why not?" Mia could also work well with Kieran, I think.

I hardly ever play as a Female Robin, but yeah, that'd be the pairing I go with. :)

Ike and Elinica all the way!

Yeah, I felt Boyd and Mia's personalities fit too. Both have kind of a competitive nature and don't care for details, they just want to fight. I could see them having a lot of spars.

Sweet! Hardly anybody pairs female Robin with anyone not named Chrom. It's really sad. I mean, not that liking that pairing is like a horrible and awful thing or anything, but more diversity would've been nice.

Ike and Elincia all the way indeed! Shame IS didn't see them the same way we do...

I don't know what's canon and what's isn't (with one exception and I really loathe that pairing with every fiber of my being).

FE8:

Eirika x Seth (I've only played the first few chapters, and if I knew how supports worked, I'll do this in a heartbeat)

FE10:

Sothe x Micaiah (I haven't played this game but I heard a character description of Sothe and started to ship them)

FE13:

I'm only to one for each Robin:

F!Robin x Gaius

M!Robin x Miriel

Others:

Sumia x Fredrick

Morgan x Cynthia

Maribelle x Libra

Vaike x Miriel

Aversa x Gangrel

FE14 (I know I shouldn't ship some of these but I don't care in all honesty) :

I'm only one for each Corrin:

F!Corrin x Xander

M!Corrin x Charlotte

Others:

Leo/Kaden x Charlotte

Arthur x Azura

Saizo x Sakura

Kiragi x F!Kana

Shigure x Rhajat

Chrom's alright, but I'd rather have someone who fixes things rather than break them XD

Haha, true that. I just hate the support he has with female Robin. It's pretty funny, but a completely stupid way to lead up to a marriage, imo. I do have the B support occur in headcanon though, for a funny scene where Frederick gets pissed at Chrom for "peeping" in on his wife while she bathed. lol

Edited by Anacybele

FE9:

Mist x Rolf

Lethe x Ranulf

Ike x Elincia

FE11:

Marth x Caeda

FE13:

Lon'qu x Nowi

Donnel x Robin

Stahl x Sully

Gregor x Panne

Vaike x Lissa

Libra x Miriel

Virion x Olivia

Ricken x Maribelle

Henry x Tharja

Lucina x Laurent

FE14:

Percy x Ophelia

Corrin x Arthur

Leo x Nyx

Benny x Charlotte

Odin x Kagero

Shigure x Mitama

Laslow x Peri

Hana x Hayato

Orochi x Azama

Selena x Subaki

Rinkah x Takumi

Mozu x Saizo

just to name a few, lol.

Edited by Suzukipot

OK, I'm getting my list together(needed to look some supports in Awakening because I can't remember some of my pairings for the life of me)! It's gonna be a bit...

Another Boyd x Mia person?! No way! Seriously, that totally surprises me, Busterman! Though, I did Boyd x Mist in my fanfiction because I don't mind it and kinda like it too. I also didn't want to stray too far from canon. Though in all honesty, I really prefer to keep Mia alone because I don't see her getting with anyone, personally. Boyd is just the one I prefer most for her if I had to pick somebody.

Yeah, I felt Boyd and Mia's personalities fit too. Both have kind of a competitive nature and don't care for details, they just want to fight. I could see them having a lot of spars.

Sweet! Hardly anybody pairs female Robin with anyone not named Chrom. It's really sad. I mean, not that liking that pairing is like a horrible and awful thing or anything, but more diversity would've been nice.

Ike and Elincia all the way indeed! Shame IS didn't see them the same way we do...

THAT is the main reason I pair those two. Mia, as likable as she is(well...to me anyway), there isn't many guys that I really can really pair her up with. Boyd was honestly the best match out of the bunch! I hear some people like Mia X Rhys and Mia X Ike( and by "hear" I mean seeing fanart on Google images when I sometimes look for some cool Mia pictures), but...I don't know.

Chrom's alright, but I'd rather have someone who fixes things rather than break them XD

62583711.jpg

(I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist!) :hat:

Ike and Mia have like no chemistry in their interactions and I really don't see the appeal. All I see is "let's spar, I'm in love with those skills!" from Mia, and Ike is just "okay, sure, whatever" basically. Though I also have some anti-bias because of my hatred for Mia (she's annoying to me and one of the few bad designs in Tellius, imo. I actually think she's rather ugly compared to most of the females, though somewhat better looking in RD).

Rhys and Mia are an entertaining comical opposites pair. lol I definitely see some chemistry there.

Sure, Boyd and Mia technically have zero chemistry since they didn't even interact, but the matter here is that Boyd x Mia fans surely think they would've had a lot of chemistry if they did.

This is all just my opinion though, I'm not trying to attack anybody that does like Mia or her with Ike. I may find it pretty hard to swallow anything that involves the pairing due to having a strong dislike for it, but I would never attack the fans.

Edited by Anacybele

Ike and Mia have like no chemistry in their interactions and I really don't see the appeal. All I see is "let's spar, I'm in love with those skills!" and from Mia, and Ike is just "okay, sure, whatever" basically. Though I also have some anti-bias because of my hatred for Mia (she's annoying to me and one of the few bad designs in Tellius, imo. I actually think she's rather ugly compared to most of the females, though somewhat better looking in RD).

Rhys and Mia are an entertaining comical opposites pair. lol I definitely see some chemistry there.

Sure, Boyd and Mia technically have zero chemistry since they didn't even interact, but the matter here is that Boyd x Mia fans surely think they would've had a lot of chemistry if they did.

This is all just my opinion though, I'm not trying to attack anybody that does like Mia or her with Ike. I may find it pretty hard to swallow anything that involves the pairing due to having a strong dislike for it, but I would never attack the fans.

If only RD had supports......still sad about that...(Dear lord that game needs an HD port or something with actual supports implemented...sooo many characters, and by extention relationships, suffer for it.........sorry, I know I'm beating a dead horse again, but...man that game would've been SOOO much better with supports...) :sob:

OOOOOOk! I got my list all together(mostly)! I had to go back pop Awakening in my 3DS because I couldn't remember half of the pairings I had because I haven't played it in so long( and going from Fates back to Awakening felt kinda weird...)!

Just to note, I don't pair EVERYONE with someone because either I just never have(thought about it), I somehow still left out one or two of them, or I just couldn't pair them up......sorry Libra......Odin...

Alright, here's my (long) list(which isn't that great, but hey, what can I say?)

[spoiler=My FE Pairings]

FE6

Roy X Lilian

Fir X Noah

Rutger X Clarine

FE7

Lyn X Male Tactician(...and Lyn X Rath)

Eliwood X Ninian

Hector X Florina

Harken X Isadora

Nino X Jaffar

FE8

Amelia X Franz

Joshua X Natasha

Colm X Neimi

Artur X Lute

FE9/10

Ike X Elincia

Mist X Rolf

Sothe X Micaiah

Mia X Boyd

Aran X Laura

Jill X Harr

Zihark X llyana

Titania X Rhys

Naesala X Leanne

Tibarn X Nailah

(because after finding about they're pre-battle conversation in the Part 3 Endgame of RD, I cannot unsee them together...just...get a room you two, jeez!)

FE13

1st Gen.

M!Robin X Cordelia or M!Robin X Lissa

Lissa X Gaius

Chrom X Sumia

Gaius X Tharja

Sully X Stahl

Kellam X Panne

Ricken X Maribelle

Fredrick X Cordelia

Gregor X Cherche

Basillio X Flavia

Henry X Nowi(......50/50 on this one...for good reasons)

2nd Gen.

Yarne X Noire

Indigo X Nah or Indigo X F!Morgan

FE14(Only played Conquest)

M!Corrin X Felicia

F!Corrin X Silas

Arthur X Charlotte

Mozu X Kaze or Mozu X Benny

Selena X Keaton or Selena X Laslow

Laslow X Peri

Azura X Jakob

Camilla X Niles

Leo X Nyx

Xander X Beruka

Silas X Effie

And there you have it!......ok, my brain is tired now. I need to get some rest...

Edited by Busterman64

Uh, let's see.

FE6

Roy/Shanna

Wolt/Sue

Raigh/Sophia

Like but not as much:

Roy/Lilina

Roy/Sophia

Clarine/Rutger

Klien/Tate

FE7

Eliwood/Ninian

Hector/Lyndis

Rebecca/Wil

Nino/Erk

Like but not as much:

Eliwood/Fiora

Rebecca/Sain

Hector/Florina

Rath/Lyndis

FE8

Eirika/Lyon

Ephraim/Tana

Ephraim/L'Arachel (I like basically as much as Tana)

Eirika/Innes

Ewan/Amelia

Franz/Amelia

Lute/Artur

Like but not as much:

Eirika/Saleh

Eirika/L'Arachel

Eirika/Tana (Eirika is too shippable)

FE9/10:

Ike/Lethe

Mist/Rolf

Micaiah/Edward

Like but not as much:

Ike/Elincia

Micaiah/Kurthnaga (idek)

Micaiah/Soren

FE11:

Merric/Linde I guess.

FE13:

Chrom/Olivia

MRobin/Nowi (double Manakete Morgans for life)

MMorgan/Nah

Lucina/Laurent

Tharja/Dying a bloody and painful death

But everything is canon in at least one of the outrealms!

FE7: Lyn x Florina

FE8: Eirika x L'Arachel

FE9: Soren x Ike

FE10: Ike, the father of Sothe's children

FE13: Flavia x F!Robin

FE14: Flora/Rinkah/Oboro/Selena/Azura/etc x F!Corrin.

Edited by Zerosabers

I will admit to liking Ike x Lethe myself. They had nice chemistry and actually look rather good together too.

In fact, I seem to like Ike with just about any girl, with Mia being the one exception. Elincia is just my top favorite for him. I even like seeing crossover pairings like Ike x Samus and Ike x Palutena. lol

Theoretically, I can stand to see Elincia with other guys not named Geoffrey too, she's just not shipped nearly as much with other guys not named Geoffrey as Ike is with other girls. So I don't see much fanart or fanfiction of it and thus don't think as much of it. On occasion I saw Tibarn x Elincia, and it was kinda cute.

I'm a filthy shipper at heart and I don't give a damn about canonicity, so I'm limiting myself to four per world or my list would be utterly unreadable. I don't really care about pre-zany-fun-time Akaneia enough to ship anything but Marth x Caeda (and maaaaaaybe Caeda x Ogma), and I won't touch on anything shipped for pure gameplay, but as for the rest;

Jugdral

Ayra x Lex

Leif x Nanna

Larcei x Celice

Tiltyu x Azel

Elibe

Eliwood x Hector x Lyn

Florina x Lyn

Lyn x Rath

Isadora x Legault

Magvel

Gerik x Tethys

Ephraim x Innes

Eirika x L'Arachel

Forde x Kyle

Tellius

Ike x Soren

Elincia x Lucia

Jill x Mist

Mist x Rolf

Ylisse

Chrom x Sully

Chrom x Vaike

Lissa x Maribelle

Severa x Kjelle

Fuckknowswhere (Fates)

Niles x Leo x Odin

Kagero x Orochi

Camilla x Selena

Oboro x Takumi x Hinata

Y'all are disappointingly straight tbh.

hmmm

please no bully

Sigurd x Deidre

Lewyn x Fury for best husbando Ced.

Aideen x Finn

Arya x Dew

Raquesis x Beowulf

Tiltyu x Azel is one of my favorites simply because I adore both characters. They're adorableeeee.

Eliwood x Ninian (I'm a simple lass I guess.)

Kent x Lyn

Hector x Farina (shh i know im the only one who likes it)

Seth x Eirika is so Disney it's great.

Ephraim x L'Arachel

Eirika x Lyon...

Ike x Lethe

Ike x Soren (not as much as Ike x Lethe but I'm okay with this)

Chrom x Olivia

FRobin x Lon'qu

MMorgan x Nah

FRobin x Cherche

Henry x Sumia

Noire x Brady

Basilio x Flavia

FCorrin x Laslow

Corrins x Niles

MCorrin x Azura

Azura x Laslow

Ryoma x Elise

Takumi x Oboro

Takumi x... Camilla (honestly by now I've been doing it for the purple haired Kiragi)

Xander x Hinoka

Xander x Sakura

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Sakura

Silas x Hinoka

Saizo x Sakura

Saizo x Mozu

Forrest x Rhajat

MKana x Nina

Edit: and some guilty pleasure ones i'd add in if i weren't so shy, you can pm if you wanna know what they are

Edited by Ebony

I don't really ship many pairings where there are sparse interactions but...

Elibe

Eliwood and Ninian

Nino and Jaffar

Raven and Lucius

Fiora and Sain

Clarine and Rutger

Magvel

Innes and Eirika

Eirika/Ephraim and Lyon

Niemi and Artur

Tellius

Ike and Soren

Mist and Boyd

Geoffrey and Elincia/Calil

Astrid and Gatrie

Marcia and Keiran

Awakening

Gaius and Sumia

Cordelia and Gregor

Noire and Laurent.

Kjelle and Severa

Owain and Brady

Fates

Kagerou and Orochi

Leo and Sakura

Leo and Niles/Odin.

Xander and Mozu

Takumi and Oboro

Hector x Farina (shh i know im the only one who likes it)

Don't worry, you're not alone. ;): Not exactly my FE OTP, but it's pretty close.

FE6

Haven't played this enough to care about the characters.

FE7

Lyn x Rath

Lyn x Florina

Hector x Farina

Eliwood x Ninian

Eliwood x Fiora

Rebecca x Wil

Erk x Priscilla

FE8

Neimi x Colm

Amelia x Franz

Natasha x Franz

Ephraim x Tana

Ephraim x Eirika (yes, I know... :sob: )

FE9/FE10

Mist x Rolf

Mist x Soren

Ike x Elincia

Ike x Mia

Oscar x Titania

FE13

M!Robin x Lucina

Ricken x Maribelle

Virion x Cherche

Lon'qu x Olivia

Sully x Stahl (that paired ending)

F!Morgan x Laurent

Brady x Noire

FE14

M!Corrin x Felicia

M!Corrin x Flora (twins for the win)

Takumi x Oboro

Saizo x Mozu

Selena x Laslow (not as Severa and Inigo)

I honestly don't care all too much about pairings most of the time, but here are some of my favourites:

FE4:

Raquesis x Finn

Fury x Lewyn

FE6:

Roy x Lilina

Clarine x Rutger

FE7:

Hector x Florina

Eliwood x Ninian

Lyn x Rath

Lucius x Raven

FE8: