Corrinquest EU

Arcinblade3

Hello to everyone who clicked into this post.

In case you didn't know, the youtuber Mangs is currently streaming a challenge for FE14 named "Corrinquest"

The basic idea is that people submit their own Corrin's, and play with an army consisting only of Corrin. He plays on a NA 3ds, so there's naturally no way for europeans to play along.

Let's Change that!

Here i have a template for the rules and requirements for doing this. First the rules:

-Have all units on hold, with corrin away from throne.

-Corrin must be between Lvl. 10-15 (Unpromoted).

-Corrin can have 1 custom skill. (all skills allowed)

-You're not allowed to use stat-boosters.

Here's the template:

-Corrin Name-

-Castle Address-

-Boon-

-Bane-

-Class-

-Custom Skill-

-Growth Rates- (Optional)

Here's an example:

Name: Faratrass

Address: 16429-10071-11553-78991

Boon: Clever

Bane: Fragile

Class: Diviner

Skill: Shadowgift

Growth Rates: 45 50 65 50 60 40 25 40

Hope to see y'all posting some awesome Corrin's!

Name: Brenda

Address: 16982-93020-90668-28310

Boon: Strong

Bane: Excitable

Class: Fighter

Skill: Tomebreaker

Growth Rates: ???

when i checked your castle you were still the default class so you might want to update your online data so everything is changed

okay so I just beat my corrinquest playthrough earlier today using corrins from this thread and a few other similar ones and I have to say it was a fun interesting challenge and using the unique skills helped out immensely. particular note goes to Brenda (Berserker) and Mercury(Vanguard) who criticaled for days and take some hits if need be. But yeah if you still haven't try it for yourself. Also I'm not sure if my own corrin is still usable or not because my castle may have updated but if people want I could just recreate him it shouldn't take too long.

Name: Nikolai

Address: 10746-49254-44683-44018

Boon: Strength

Bane: Magic

Class: Wyvern Rider

Skill: Winged Shield

Growth Rates: 55 75 20 55 50 50 60 20

Nikolai was good fighter yes? But he need Drinking buddy. Dragon is good drinking buddy.

When i visited your castle, I didnt find your Corrin. Maybe you want to fix that.

Just a lil' announcement!

Thank you to everyone who has has participated. I definetely didn't expect thhis to be the success it has been! Anyways, something else...

okay so I just beat my corrinquest playthrough earlier today using corrins from this thread and a few other similar ones and I have to say it was a fun interesting challenge and using the unique skills helped out immensely. particular note goes to Brenda (Berserker) and Mercury(Vanguard) who criticaled for days and take some hits if need be. But yeah if you still haven't try it for yourself. Also I'm not sure if my own corrin is still usable or not because my castle may have updated but if people want I could just recreate him it shouldn't take too long.

This Vanguard Mercury you talked about doesn't seem to be on this list. Where have you found other Corrins for this? If you know, please let me know? That sounded weird.