FE Awakening Powersvaes/Hacking: Is iIt Possible To Play As Apotheosis Anna?

TheGreenBlur

Edit: I just realized a typo in the tittle. Great job Greenie. Great job.

Topic.

Besides that I do have some other questions

Would that Anna be able to replace Normal Anna in everything ( Supports, Recruitment, Inheritance if she marries a Male Avatar etc.)

And is it doable in only one method mentioned in the topic or is it possible both ways.

Im asking because I plan on getting powersaves in a week or so and want to know if this would be possible. Otherwise Im stuck hacking my 3ds. Which isn't bad, just time consuming. Yes I'm lazy, feel free to judge.

Edited by TheGreenBlur

Last I checked with Powersaves, you couldn't Class Mod on Awakening. I'd have checked much more recently but... my only local friend that has a hard copy of Awakening won't let me use it to check Awakening's codes again. If Skills are what you're after, I'm aware that you can mod the character in Slot 1 to have whatever skills you want including enemy exclusives like Dragonskin and Hawkeye, but only legitimately available skills are allowed to be passed down. So, Aether could be passed down for example but Hawkeye couldn't. I'm relatively sure that Powersaves can't change the Base Stats and the like though.

I suspect hacking may yield a better result in that regard.

Powersaves cannot hack characters. Not only that, her data is only loaded when the DLC is loaded.

Her stat caps and portrait and such isn't on the cart. It will crash if you attempt to load it.

You would need to ROM hack your Gamedata.bin and character data like how DeathChaos25 did for Chrom in Fates. And that's no easy task.

Thank you both for the answers. Recreating Apotheosis Anna by PS'ing on Skills would work for now.

Powersaves cannot hack characters. Not only that, her data is only loaded when the DLC is loaded.

Her stat caps and portrait and such isn't on the cart. It will crash if you attempt to load it.

You would need to ROM hack your Gamedata.bin and character data like how DeathChaos25 did for Chrom in Fates. And that's no easy task.

And thank you for telling me this Rey. Now when I finally decide to get into FE hacking that could be something I could build up to (anyone else reading this, dont get your hopes up. if I did do it it would be a very long time before I actually even started)

I thought her portrait was readily on the game card for AI Merchants you can rescue or when you're buying from/selling to them.

Actually, I've got a somewhat question hypothetical question for you.

Would it be possible to take assets from Awakening (Character data, Classes or Skills for example) and port it to Fates or the reverse of that? IE porting them from Fates backwards to Awakening.

It's just something that's been on my mind for the past few days and I figured this'd be the perfect opportunity to ask.

I thought her portrait was readily on the game card for AI Merchants you can rescue or when you're buying from/selling to them.

Actually, I've got a somewhat question hypothetical question for you.

Would it be possible to take assets from Awakening (Character data, Classes or Skills for example) and port it to Fates or the reverse of that? IE porting them from Fates backwards to Awakening.

It's just something that's been on my mind for the past few days and I figured this'd be the perfect opportunity to ask.

I'm not too knowledgeable in hacking (obviously) but I think I might have seen this question somewhere else. I tried looking for it, but had no luck. Anyways, I think what they said is that it seemed like it could be possible, but it was next to impossible. If I remember it right, I think modeels from Awakening and fates each have different bones so animations would fuck up and everything. Also, I dont think anyone's imported 100% new custom content either

Who knows, maybe I'm remembering things wrong. Best to just take my reply with a grain of salt and wait for someone who actually knows wtf they're talking about.