What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Above Avatar In Your Bed?

Moblin Major General

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Exposed by the power of the Moon shard hided under my bed, I evolved temporarely a Umbreon.

Me: Nice Psychic attack. It would be a shame if someone made it completely... useless ^____^

Melia: It's not psychic energy, it's direct ether manipulation, maniplulating the building block of all life in our world!

Dunban: Clearly we cannot catch you, so what is it you want? Do you want to accompany us into Galahad Fortress?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nym

• TheSilentChloey

• DisobeyedCargo

• Pengaius

Me:  *Revert back to Eevee* Since when are you guys able to talk to your enemies? Are we secretely in Personna 5 or something? And euh no, I just came to this world to see who is this guy with another sword in smash that keep saying ''I'm really feeling it!''

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Me:  *Revert back to Eevee* Since when are you guys able to talk to your enemies? Are we secretely in Personna 5 or something? And euh no, I just came to this world to see who is this guy with another sword in smash that keep saying ''I'm really feeling it!''

Dunban: who said we were enemies?

shulk: oh God, another Smasher. WHY WONT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE (proceeds to leave the current party)

Me: Euh... since you attacked me for no reasons?

Wait you idiot, I'm just a pokémon in a pokéball, not a fighter

Just now, Nym said:

Me: Euh... since you attacked me for no reasons?

Wait you idiot, I'm just a pokémon in a pokéball, not a fighter

Dunban: I do belive however, that you instigated this fight by tackling me, ergo, you attacked us for no reason, and we were forced to retaliate.

shulk: Oh, well, I'm Shulk.

Please Chloey, pleeeeeeease :).

I want to hear the story that Lissa told me a little bit about, you know the one when Frederick put posters with a ''funny'' picture of Chrom all over the camp? 

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Please Chloey, pleeeeeeease :).

I want to hear the story that Lissa told me a little bit about, you know the one when Frederick put posters with a ''funny'' picture of Chrom all over the camp? 

Wonder how I still hear all this nonsense in the middle of mechonis

Alright, I'll tell the abridged story: When a knight loves his lord so much, he decided it's time to [THE FOLLOWING STORY HAS BEEN REDACTED DUE TO CONTENT AGAINST THE FOREST. THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN PUNISHED WITH THE PAIRINGS AT THE END OF BLEACH. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND WE HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY.] And they all lived happily ever after ... except for Takimi.

Realize that this guy is missing an arm? Try to look for the other one!

Edited by Nym