What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Above Avatar In Your Bed?

Moblin Major General

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nym

• TheSilentChloey

• DisobeyedCargo

• Pengaius

16 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Offer Ultrawing a ride in my Havre back to his home

You would not be able to find my home, I forgot what my Home is. Hold on I Think this Article that a Human made about my Race says it all

"What are the Novakid? where did they come from? nobody knows, not even the Novakid themselves, all we know is that they are mostly made of Gases, Plasma, and Iron, The same stuff that Stars are made of. The Novakid Might be the most intelligent Race in the Universe, However they posses a Short term memory. They only remember things they are interested in, Because of this the Novakid does not even Bother Recording their own History. so Their original Home planet, and Origin is Lost to Time."

Interesting Article right? I probably will forgot about it later.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Scratch my head

Scratch the Eevee's Head

12 minutes ago, Ultrawing said:

You would not be able to find my home, I forgot what my Home is. Hold on I Think this Article that a Human made about my Race says it all

"What are the Novakid? where did they come from? nobody knows, not even the Novakid themselves, all we know is that they are mostly made of Gases, Plasma, and Iron, The same stuff that Stars are made of. The Novakid Might be the most intelligent Race in the Universe, However they posses a Short term memory. They only remember things they are interested in, Because of this the Novakid does not even Bother Recording their own History. so Their original Home planet, and Origin is Lost to Time."

Interesting Article right? I probably will forgot about it later.

Scratch the Eevee's Head

Well okay then.

ride home in my Havre for fear of encountering Chrom