What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Above Avatar In Your Bed?

Moblin Major General

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Could be very tempted to use Nosferatu on them but more than likely hope that they don't hurt me and go about my dreams.

I will not hurt you, and you may go back to your dreams, but how can that be Nosferatu?

Nosferatu is a dark tome, and according to your avi, you are of the Tactitian/Grandmaster classes, which cannot wield dark tomes, unless your picture is of a Morgan with Shadowgift, but you appear to be an awakening avatar given the portrait position, hair style, and the facial structure. There's also the fact that female avatars cannot have a child with Aversa, therefore Morgan would not be able to get Shadowgift.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nym

• TheSilentChloey

• DisobeyedCargo

• Pengaius

Turn around him

23 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Nosferatu is a dark tome, and according to your avi, you are of the Tactitian/Grandmaster classes, which cannot wield dark tomes, unless your picture is of a Morgan with Shadowgift, but you appear to be an awakening avatar given the portrait position, hair style, and the facial structure. There's also the fact that female avatars cannot have a child with Aversa, therefore Morgan would not be able to get Shadowgift.

Chloey has Shadowgift, as you will see in my sto- Eevee!

Hug the Eevee

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I will not hurt you, and you may go back to your dreams, but how can that be Nosferatu?

Really I shouldn't have to mention that yes I do have Shadowgift and no I'm not Morgan.  You'll have to check out Invisible Ties over on dA or FF.Net (look for TheSilentChloey and you'll find it either way).

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hug the Eevee

Really I shouldn't have to mention that yes I do have Shadowgift and no I'm not Morgan.  You'll have to check out Invisible Ties over on dA or FF.Net (look for TheSilentChloey and you'll find it either way).

I'll check it out after exams are over this week, really need to go study.

If I am to see an Eevee on my bed, I would be highly concerned. Of course, I shall attempt become it's owner and possibly be in possession of a most splendid pet.

Making him understand to be careful because he may evolve me in a Sylveon by accident

Edited by Nym

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Making him understand to be careful because he may evolve in a Sylveon by accident

I LOVE SYLVEON! (I LOVE BASTIODON!!!!)

as long as i don't put you into Pokémon refresh, we'll be fine!