Howdy everyone, so I'm playing Revelations and now I've gotten to know like all of the characters because of Conquest and Birthright.

But there is one little problem...

I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO I SHOULD PAIR UP!?!?

In Awakening it was so much easier, I knew exactly who would be good with who, and I personally think my Awakening match ups were dead on (humblebrag).

But with Fates, I just have no idea. Very few people are married in my game so I am turning the tables to you fellow Fire Emblem fans!

Please, sell me your Fire Emblem Fates ships that can be achieved in Revelations.

I don't really care about what kids can get what skill from whatever parent or anything technical like that. I'm all about personality and story! So please, help a guy out and sell me on your personal preferred pairings.

With some excepts. These are the pairings that I already have...

MaleCorrin x Niles

Felicia x Inigo

Owain x Severa

Kagero x Saizo

That's all I got.

Their "Fates" are in your hands.

Laslow x Orochi because it's one of the more unique supports, it has a natural progression from C-S, and they're well-matched as two flirtatious people.

Jakob x Nyx because other than the royal princesses, Nyx is probably the only other female character Jakob seems to genuinely care for, and is even rather passionate about.

Edited by Res

Yeah, I can see Takumi and Oboro.

Any reason why you see Sakura and Leo together?

Cause I always kinda wanted to marry off Hoshido royalty to Nohr royalty. I just can't quite see anyone from the different sides there together. So feel free to convince me :P

Orochi is my gurl, so I differently need to find her a husband.

And that's good to know about Jakob! It was seeming like he was kinda of a jerk to everyone who wasn't me, so I really didn't know who to pair him off with.

And yeah, any idea what some of the relationship with the kids are like?

I tried to play with that too in Awakening.

Always go for Velouria. Why? Because she brings you treasure, but do you know what her biggest treasure is?

You.

Protect that smile, protect your treasure.

Edit: disclaimer: no one owns anyone, treasure is used affectionately, please don't assume I think you can own people.

Edited by Thane

Always go for Velouria. Why? Because she brings you treasure, but do you know what her biggest treasure is?

You.

Protect that smile, protect your treasure.

Edit: disclaimer: no one owns anyone, treasure is used affectionately, please don't assume I think you can own people.

Haha, personally I can't marry someone who ain't Niles :P But I think she's one of the better children characters in the game.

Leo x Charlotte- She gets her wish and her actions make it very clear that her love genuine which make her incredibly likable. Her supports with Kaden does this as well.

That's actually really true! I will look into that. I did sorta want Forrest with blonde hair too, not like he's my favourite character or anything, cause he's really not. I can just see him with blonde hair.

Also, a part of me feels like Kaden is too precious to marry off to someone.

I know Peri's not a fan favorite, but I love her and do admit a character like hers is an easy victim for having bad supports. I prefer her with Laslow, but since you seem to already be pairing him, maybe marry her to Hinata. Their supports are pretty sweet, too, I think.

Mozu's supports, in contrast, are all so great. Marry her to anyone.

Azura has some good supports, too. My favorites are with Kaze and Arthur; they're just so sweet.

Azama, another "jerk" character, is great with Effie. In Revelation, you should take advantage of these exclusive support options!

Benny x Oboro. It's actually pretty cute. Especially the S Support. It also creates a pretty good Ignatius.

Kaze and Camilla. It's one of the only s supports that are not a huge jump. You could see the two develop feelings for each other through out it, and it has zero mentions of Corrin.

Laslow and Orochi, same reason as Kaze and Camilla. The S support doesn't feel like a huge reach, and the story is actually pretty entertaining.

While not a pairing, Beruka and Oboro has a really interesting support I suggest reading. Gives some backstory to the both of them.

Other than those there aren't any I can think of atm. I might make another post if I can remember more of them.

Darn it! Why'd you pair Kagero x Saizou when Kagero x Odin is much superior!? Oh well.

Quickly! Marry Mozu to Ryoma before it is too late! The KILLager must breed with royalty to ensure the most kick ass offspring possible!

Also, Effie x Azama. It is literally his best support.

Hinoka x Subaki w/ Silas x Camilla.

Hinoka x Subaki creates a Sky Knight family (Hinoka, Subaki, Caeldori).

Silas x Camilla because the A-support reveals they once secretly crushed on each other in the past.

Then A+ support Princess Caeldori of Hoshido (due to her parentage from Hinoka) with Princess Sophie of Nohr (due to her parentage from Camilla).

Any reason why you see Sakura and Leo together?

Cause I always kinda wanted to marry off Hoshido royalty to Nohr royalty. I just can't quite see anyone from the different sides there together. So feel free to convince me :P

Sakura is good with either Leo or Xander. Leo because he actually comes to respect her for her hidden strength, and Xander because you basically get your classic princess and knight relationship (except the knight also happens to be a prince).

And honestly the only bad support chain between members of the Hoshidan and Nohrian royalty is Ryoma/Camilla.

Edited by The Geek

I would recommend of few.

Xander X Charlotte. He puts up with her crap even less than Leo, and she still gets to marry above her station. They both win. I also think she could make a good queen, putting on a fake personality while in public to secure loyalty, and being herself when with family. I dunno, I just feel like the support ends with mutual respect, usually in Fates I always feel like someone is allowed to get away with abusive behavior in the supports.

Leo X Nyx. A meeting of the minds as they say. Both are really mature, have similar temperaments and Nyx even teases Leo! She teases him twice! When does she ever do that!? To me, I think they were interested in each other almost immediately.

Takumi X Oboro. I don't like Takumi, but this support is very, very good. I also think Oboro deserves someone better, but with the amount of care they have for each other, I ship them together.

Silas X Hinoka. Silas and Hinoka don't have bad supports, but they don't really have good ones either. But what they had together was really interesting. A good Nohrian/Hoshidan support that seemed like a more natural enemies-working-together than the other hybrid supports. Here, I think the personalities match pretty well, and I also love how they don't jump straight to marriage, what with Hinoka saying how she'll give the relationship a try and see how it goes. They talked about the future, they talked like people with goals, not people who secretly loved the other the whole time, as is often the case in Fates.

Kaze X Camilla. Kaze kind of goes with anyone, but I'll ship him with Camilla because it's one of her only good ones.

Azama X Effie. Effie also kind of works with any ship, but as above, it's one of the few times Azama is pretty great.

Hinata X Peri. Actually rather cute. Peri tried really hard to please someone, I can't recall her getting violent. Hinata, as the two mentioned above, has great supports all around, but Peri only has a few, so this works nicely I think.

Edited by Slyfox

Rinkah to Ryoma because it's a relationship built on respect and growth

but also (please excuse the messy draw)

this is a good answer

azura x laslow/inigo but you already have felicia so

azura x keaton

because azura likes cute things and keaton is cute

mozu x saizo because tiny little mozu marrying a strong ninja is adorable

I'd throw in Camilla/Takumi as well. That stuff actually made me feel physically uncomfortable.

Nah, Camilla/Takumi is funny. I don't see what's uncomfortable about it, since she isn't teasing him sexually (at least not in the English version, Japanese might be different).

Nah, Camilla/Takumi is funny. I don't see what's uncomfortable about it, since she isn't teasing him sexually (at least not in the English version, Japanese might be different).

Infantalizing and completely dismissing the thoughts and feelings of someone who's already insecure and dealing with a lot of emotional baggage is everything but funny and one of the main reasons as to why I find Camilla to be such an appalling character.

If you ask me I think Kaden and Charlotte make a nice pair in terms of support. Since she regrets decieving him and starts to care for him in their a support. Plus Selkie gets to be completely blonde which is nice. Although Charlotte is normally given to someone who appreciates her strength more.

Edit- Meant Kaden!

Edited by BindingFate

Infantalizing and completely dismissing the thoughts and feelings of someone who's already insecure and dealing with a lot of emotional baggage is everything but funny and one of the main reasons as to why I find Camilla to be such an appalling character.

I definitely thought Camilla/Takumi was funny, myself. I wouldn't say she is infantilizing him, though I could see how you get that; it comes across as playful teasing to me. And damned if Takumi doesn't need to be teased. He too often acts like a big child but is surrounded by people who fawn over him anyway (ugh, Oboro x Hinata), and Camilla is one of the few characters who calls him on his bullshit instead of enabling him or just having his issues magically vanish during their support.

Well mate, I have to say it's odd to see someone sacrifice Kana and Nina for a gay couple since Kana if bred correctly, is most of the times the strongest unit in your army.

So here are the OTPs I recommand

Effie-Azama for a broken physical monster Mitama

Nyx-Odin for good magic

Charlotte-Silas to just kill everything

I am not sure if you have married Niles yet but I highly suggest if you haven't already to marry a strong physical deeprealm child like Effie!Mitama or Charlotte!Soleil a.k.a SS Soleil, that is if your boon is strength. As for magic you can go with the headcanon FeliciaxCorrin or CorrinxOphelia since they match up correctly and makes an awesome Kana

Go NilesxSetsuna.

CamillaxRyoma

BennyxBeruka

I could have others but there are some exclusive to my savefile sorry. I want to feel original with my other pairups like FeliciaxSaizo which makes a good magic Asugi.

For the fluff:

Saizo x Sakura

Azama x Felicia (Because Azama stills helps Felicia when he could easily leave, even after he realizes it)

Sakura x Kaden

.... I couldn't think of any others.

Not fluffy, but I liked:

Saizo x Charlotte

Takumi x Oboro

Hinoka x Hinata

Elise x Ryoma

Elise x Laslow

Laslow x Azura

Hinata x Peri

Niles x Nyx

Azura x Leo (particularly the S-support)

Takumi x Setsuna (i thought it was really funny)

Xander x Sakura (there was some extreme bond there)

Xander x Hinoka

Some that I really, really liked:

Ryoma x Rinkah : the progression to S-support and overall the supports feel really natural, I also feel like Rinkah warms up faster in this one

Odin x Charlotte : a suprising but good pairing, comical as Charlotte tries to use Odin's theatrics to seduce men with her own original, new persona... too bad you already have Odin covered

Arthur x Setsuna : they both have horrendous luck and the supports are hilarious... plus they have the luckiest kid in the world!

My other favourites:

Hinata x Azura

Takumi x Felicia

Niles x Nyx

Shigure x Nina

Edited by jubilee