Infantalizing and completely dismissing the thoughts and feelings of someone who's already insecure and dealing with a lot of emotional baggage is everything but funny and one of the main reasons as to why I find Camilla to be such an appalling character.

Its just playful teasing. Honestly, while you shouldn't make situations worst for people, letting them just get a free pass because of those issues doesn't help them either. If anything, her teasing would help him as he would learn to lighten up a bit. And lets be honest, he is kind of being a dick to everyone, so he kind of deserves a bit of teasing.

And seriously, you think she is terrible for that? The woman has 10x more baggage than Takumi could ever handle, and still doesn't act like as much of a dick as he does. At least she has some excuses for her broken mind, like having to kill her sisters like some kind of Hunger Games. The two compared to each other don't even come close in terms of how fucked up their life is. Takumi has lived like a King compared to her.

Edited by Tolvir

I approve of the Odin/Selena pairing. Good taste~

Oh, right, forgot the One True Ship of Azura x Jakob. . .the one that literally made me swap a bunch of pairings because it was amazing~!

Seconded this since you already paired Corrin off. Their support made me sympathize with Jakob quite a bit.

I would also recommend Subaki/Sakura based off their supports, but mixed Caeldori is pretty amazing. Then again, Sakura's good with some children even if they aren't magic-based. But if you want to marry off Hoshidan and Nohrian royalty together then the Leo/Hinoka support is wonderful. Xander's supports with both Hinoka and Sakura were also very sweet.

Kaden and Mozu are also good marriage choices for a lot of people. The only people Kaden had meh supports with are Azura and Sakura imo, but otherwise he's great. Mozu is amazing all around, though if you want recommendations I'd say Keaton, Silas, or Hayato in terms of supports (I heard that Rhajat is iffy if her mom isn't magic-based, but I haven't tried it yet).

Edited by CureRainbow

like many other Takumi x Oboro is a definitive pair because the two work so well together

I also like Leo x Effie they strangely work well and have an endearing relationship

other than that there's Hinata x Felicia there supports are pretty cute and actually highlights Felicias positives in a support

and that's pretty much it for supports I think I always go with.

Wow, I'm off the site for a few days and this all sorta exploded...

Hinoka x Subaki creates a Sky Knight family (Hinoka, Subaki, Caeldori).

Silas x Camilla because the A-support reveals they once secretly crushed on each other in the past.

That Silas and Camilla one is interesting because then as a couple they could love me more then anyone else. That's a good thought for me.

Rinkah to Ryoma because it's a relationship built on respect and growth

but also (please excuse the messy draw)

Your comic may have officially solid me on the pairing.

Sakura is good with either Leo or Xander. Leo because he actually comes to respect her for her hidden strength, and Xander because you basically get your classic princess and knight relationship (except the knight also happens to be a prince).

And honestly the only bad support chain between members of the Hoshidan and Nohrian royalty is Ryoma/Camilla.

Yeah, I think after reading everyone's thoughts I just might pair her up with Leo. GOOD! I wanted a Hoshido/Nohr royalty fling!

I would recommend of few.

Xander X Charlotte. He puts up with her crap even less than Leo, and she still gets to marry above her station. They both win. I also think she could make a good queen, putting on a fake personality while in public to secure loyalty, and being herself when with family. I dunno, I just feel like the support ends with mutual respect, usually in Fates I always feel like someone is allowed to get away with abusive behavior in the supports.

Takumi X Oboro. I don't like Takumi, but this support is very, very good. I also think Oboro deserves someone better, but with the amount of care they have for each other, I ship them together.

Yeah, I've heard Xander and Charlotte before but I didn't know much what actually happened. But I like what you gotta say! So I think I'll try it out!

Benny x Effie is pretty legit.

Azama x orochi is gold.

(Mu x Felicia...for reasons)

I wanted to marry Effie to Benny! But everyone's saying if I marry her to Azama it's the only time he's not terrible...

But you are saying Azama and Orochi is good, and I need to marry Orochi to someone! I LOVE HER!

And I'm happy for you and Felicia! But beside the fact that I married Niles, I have a cousin who I'm close with named Felicia, so I just saw Maid Felicia as my cousin from the get-go so...

Edited by PersonWithTime

Well mate, I have to say it's odd to see someone sacrifice Kana and Nina for a gay couple since Kana if bred correctly, is most of the times the strongest unit in your army.

Well this is awkward but I actually picked up FE7 and gave the series a try because I found out I could marry a dude in Fates so um... yeah...

Arthur x Setsuna : they both have horrendous luck and the supports are hilarious... plus they have luckiest kid in the world!

That is interesting! I like that!

Oh, right, forgot the One True Ship of Azura x Jakob. . .the one that literally made me swap a bunch of pairings because it was amazing~!

Really? I never would have guessed that. But I don't think you're the only one to say that.

I approve of the Odin/Selena pairing. Good taste~

Why thank you! I wanted to pair her off with SOMEONE from Awakening, I was thinking Laslow at first, but then he felt sorta more distant from Odin and Selena when I played Conquest, then I saw Owain and Severa's S support in Awakening. And then I realized, yeah I do like these two together! Plus I have a cousin named Felicia, so I just saw Maid Felicia as my cousin, so I asked my cousin, "which of these dudes would you marry" and she picked Laslow so that settled that! And also I bet Cordelia would LOVE the fact that her granddaughter is related to Chrom.

Azura x Kaze JUST DO IT

Severa x Tsubaki

Hayato x Hinoka is pretty funny

I think I potentially could see Azura and Kaze, but then people also said Azura and Jakob. I'm going have to do research.

Edited by PersonWithTime

Okay I'll bite and list a few that I have in mind...:

Azura x Laslow: Because Laslow's mom is apparently a good singer. <_<

Felicia x Kaze: Flora's twin and Saizo's twin. Both loyal to Lord Avatar, both join you regardless of which path you choose...yeah they have in common. o3o

Silas x Mozu: Idk.

Ryoma x Oboro: Not a fan of Takumi tbh...

Subaki x Hinoka: Because I refuse to fucking acknowledge that Selena is Caeldori's canon mom PERIOD!

Sakura x Saizo: So that Asugi would look like Gaius.

Subaki x Hinoka: Because I refuse to fucking acknowledge that Selena is Caeldori's canon mom PERIOD!

Yeah no don't worry I agree with you. I once saw someone say that SeveraxSubaki was horrible because Severa has issues with her mother because her mother is perfect and she's always in her shadow, and then she marries someone who is VERY much like ever mother, Pegasus knight, perfect and then to top it off she gives BIRTH to basically her mother and she can't escape it. And I thought about it and I was like... wow... that's true.... that's like Severa's own personal hell!

Yep yeah, thought of my own, I think if that's all Severa is, Cordelia, Subki and Caeldori, then Severa's character is sort of one note. And I like her too much to make her character flat.

The only issue with Leo/Sakura is that Sakura's hair color looks horrible on Forrest. Red hair and pink clothes don't mix.

Oh damn, I didn't even think about that... Forrest's hair will be very ugly... eh, I might still give them a try. If I do like them together then oh well! Forrest ain't my favourite anyway!

Subaki x Severa because Several is practically Caeldori's canon mom; they get unique supports and it gets her red Cordelia hair.

If you want Rhajat and Asugi to look like their Awakening counterparts as well, then Nyx!Rhajat and Sakura!Asugi are your go-to choices. Saizo x Sakura is pretty damn cute as well, so that's a plus there.

Edited by BANRYU

I actually don't like Sakura!Forrest looks that bad.

hqdefault.jpg

That is pretty god awful. But I'm also really indifferent about Forrest as a character so....

If you want Rhajat and Asugi to look like their Awakening counterparts as well, then Nyx!Rhajat and Sakura!Asugi are your go-to choices. Saizo x Sakura is pretty damn cute as well, so that's a plus there.

I did this for Awakening actually. I knew that Severa, Owain and Inigo would be in Fates so I tried to give them the same hair colour they have in Fates during my Awakening playthrough. Then Fates said that they all dyed their hair, and then Fates DLC showed us that no, the do have that colour. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

I can sell you some of my pairings:

Hinata x Hana ( sword couple)

Camilla x Silas.

Subaki x Nyx.

Xander x mozu.

Oboro x Benny ( scary face couple) or Niles x Oboro ( the most popular girl marry the best troll In game)

Edited by Sieghart

I actually don't like Sakura!Forrest looks that bad.

hqdefault.jpg

What irks me a lot about Sakura!Forrest is how slightly different his hair color looks with the rest of his outfit. It's most likely just me being nitpicky, but it's kinda like seeing multiple blocks of the same color only to find that one of them is very slightly off. Sorta like a really hard color vision test.

But then again green is terrible on Forrest and the non-Corrin shades of blue are tolerable at best. Sorry Forrest, your fashion is great, though!

What irks me a lot about Sakura!Forrest is how slightly different his hair color looks with the rest of his outfit. It's most likely just me being nitpicky, but it's kinda like seeing multiple blocks of the same color only to find that one of them is very slightly off. Sorta like a really hard color vision test.

But then again green is terrible on Forrest and the non-Corrin shades of blue are tolerable at best. Sorry Forrest, your fashion is great, though!

Have you ever tried Corrin!Forrest with the ginger color? I think it would look a lot better than straight pink on him. I think a darker purple would look great as well, BUT Orochi can't pair with Leo.

BRB changing this topic to "Ship Leo so Forrest's hair looks pretty" :P: