NA Corrinquest videogame character edition

Lethakitty

Name: Pittoo (aka dark pit)

Game: Kid Icarus : Uprising

Class: Dark Flier (for obvious reasons)

Personal Skill: Replicate (cause he's pretty much a copy of pit ;p)

Boon/Bane: +Mag/-Luck

Castle code should be in my signature (now if someone makes a Falcon Knight Pit to go along with him I'll have myself a good giggle)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sooo doing that for my next character Alto.

Name: Pittoo (aka dark pit)
Game: Kid Icarus : Uprising
Class: Dark Flier (for obvious reasons)
Personal Skill: Replicate (cause he's pretty much a copy of pit ;p)
Boon/Bane: +Mag/-Luck
Castle code should be in my signature (now if someone makes a Falcon Knight Pit to go along with him I'll have myself a good giggle)

on there way they picked up 3 new allies. N the advocate for Pokémon equality, Pittoo the second rate copy of Pit who everyone bitches about, and Roy the Protagonist that nobody actually likes in his own game but he is loved in smash who also can't be bothered to learn English so he can understand all the trash talk Palutena says to pit about him. They stop into a small village to try to save another one of the fates idiots, but there idiocy is beyond saving

post-15779-0-11035900-1474322894_thumb.jpg

post-15779-0-89453300-1474322927_thumb.jpg

post-15779-0-87038400-1474322945_thumb.jpg

I'm sooo doing that for my next character Alto.

yeesss please do it will be gr8

on there way they picked up 3 new allies. N the advocate for Pokémon equality, Pittoo the second rate copy of Pit who everyone bitches about, and Roy the Protagonist that nobody actually likes in his own game but he is loved in smash who also can't be bothered to learn English so he can understand all the trash talk Palutena says to pit about him. They stop into a small village to try to save another one of the fates idiots, but there idiocy is beyond saving

pfft those character descriptions give me life

Ludger and company make it to the village and "Try" to save it, however mozu got punched by a faceless and died. see that treatment isn't reserved to fishes. They then go and say What the fuck why are we in hoshido? we were heading straight for the ice tribe. HOW? anyways they start heading to the village for real now. and hoshidans are stupid for not noticing and trying to kill the "Traitor".

post-15779-0-03885900-1474326186_thumb.jpg

the corrin has to be based on a character from a video game is what I am saying I can see your castle and I cant tell if your's is

Edited by Onion Chieftain of da ring

Just finished making my corrin and leveling him up to 11.

Cloud

Ballistician

Skils are Paragon,Survey and Opportunity Shot

Stats:

16 Strength

12 Speed

13 Luck

17 Skill

12 Defense

3 Resistance

3 Magic

note I wont be able to upload pictures in my updates for a while due to circumstances once I can I will post all the units I get between now and when the issue is resolved

Pit has begun being made. For those curious he is an Archer to be made a Kinshi Knight. Thought it fit better than Falco Knight tbh. He also will use Bows over Yumi's when recruited, but it's your choice which to use. He is also already set to +str, and either -skl or -luck I honestly can't remember. Quite the rival to my Roy tbh

Edited by Hoshido Noble Red

Ok so Pit is done, and since he overwrote my Roy don't expect him again in the future XD

Name: Pit

BD: Dec 19th

Class: Archer to Kinshi Knight

Boon: Str

Bane: Either Skl or Lck

Weapon of Choice: Bows

Personal Skill: Astra- He's gonna hit a lot and fast.

Castle Adress: 06620-97209

59770-38388

Lvl: 10

Weapon Lvl: Bows- E

Birthdays don't really matter but ok

Here comes Leia. She spins likes a tornado, and jumps likes a shooting star. The celebration is soulstoke. Now I am going to ch 8 (and yes that was a reference)

post-15779-0-13262700-1474333073_thumb.jpg

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Since you're going to be doing SOMETHING with the custom Corrins, I'm gonna ship this off to Let's Plays. TC, if you want to PM everyone and tell them about the change of venue, feel free to do so~!

That's fine now that I think about it that might be better i finished 3 chapters so 10-13 unpromoted. Also I won't be able to visit castles till later tonight just to let people know