Explosions in NYC and New Jersey - Intentional act of NOT terrorism

Life

I made a new thread because I think this needs to be on its own.

Early reports are 25 injured, 1 serious in NYC. Apparently, a second IED was found nearby. VA is currently unconfirmed as a bomb while New Jersey this morning was a pipe bomb.

Now I'm getting shit out of Minnesota of some sort of stabbing/shooting spree. The fuck is going on?

Looking for more info.

Ok, here's what I got. Virginia explosion has now been confirmed as a freak transformer. Thank god. Dropping it from the title.

Minnesota had a stabbing spree in a mall. 1 dead, 6 injured. Welcome to Israel, guys. Who says knives aren't dangerous?

Still looking for more

Edited by Right Wing Nut Job

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They fucking did it. Oh... ISIS is going to find out how badly they fucked up. Unless this is the second coming of the Mad Bomber, but considering the times in which we live, nutjobs aren't getting anywhere close to explosives, at least not legally.

Just saying. All this shit happened within a 1 hour time period. I haven't speculated on why yet.

But when you have 4 IEDs found in New Jersey and 2 in NYC (with two of them detonating out of the 6) within 12 hours of each other, then I reserve the right to start wondering about a connection.

I do think the stabbing is something to note because that's shit that I live with every day.

I'm not sure if this is ISIS. The methods in this explosion aren't what ISIS usually do.

That being said, I wouldn't be suprised if ISIS claimed to be responsible for this, regardless if they are responsible for the explosion or not.

NYPD claimed that they found another device.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDSpecialops/status/777342597283078144

And apparently, CNN (which is Hitler) just made a joke about how the bomb in Chelsea is going to inconvenience brunch on Sunday. And they delayed coverage of a bomb in NYC by half an hour to cover Obama.

What the fuck, CNN (which is Hitler)?

NYPD claimed that they found another device.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDSpecialops/status/777342597283078144

And apparently, CNN (which is Hitler) just made a joke about how the bomb in Chelsea is going to inconvenience brunch on Sunday. And they delayed coverage of a bomb in NYC by half an hour to cover Obama.

What the fuck, CNN (which is Hitler)?

CNN promoting terrorism confirmed.

Hey, what did Hitler do to deserve that comparison? ;/

I'm not looking forward to how these incidents will be spun by the news networks. My condolences to everyone involved. My local newspaper has the explosions, but no news of the stabbings.

Y'all are going to love this.

Hillary looks like she just woke up. When asked about the explosions, she uses the word "bombing" when referring to NYC and NJ. Then a reporter asks her this:

"Donald Trump called it a bomb. Do you agree?"

Response: "Let's not jump to conclusions and instead wait for the evidence."

You just called it a bombing 30 seconds ago. But hey, it's an intentional act of not terrorism. How dare we all jump to conclusions!

Someone needs to write "irony" across her forehead.

This is terrible. I didn't catch all of the details, but I have heard about it somewhat. I didn't however see anything about any sort of motivations or anything for the real reasoning for them.

Also, upon investigation, apparently some are saying that it may have been an accident of some sort? Like some sort of chemical explosion?

Edited by Augestein

Just saying. All this shit happened within a 1 hour time period. I haven't speculated on why yet.

But when you have 4 IEDs found in New Jersey and 2 in NYC (with two of them detonating out of the 6) within 12 hours of each other, then I reserve the right to start wondering about a connection.

I do think the stabbing is something to note because that's shit that I live with every day.

They're probably connected, I just want to hold off speculation on who's responsible until we hear more.

Y'all are going to love this.

Hillary looks like she just woke up. When asked about the explosions, she uses the word "bombing" when referring to NYC and NJ. Then a reporter asks her this:

"Donald Trump called it a bomb. Do you agree?"

Response: "Let's not jump to conclusions and instead wait for the evidence."

You just called it a bombing 30 seconds ago. But hey, it's an intentional act of not terrorism. How dare we all jump to conclusions!

Someone needs to write "irony" across her forehead.

Assuming it's a bomb isn't that far of a logical leap. I don't see why she would object to using the word bomb.

If there's a bunch of explosions together, either it's a bunch of bombs, or the infrastructure of the city exploded at about the same time coincidentally.

This is terrible. I didn't catch all of the details, but I have heard about it somewhat. I didn't however see anything about any sort of motivations or anything for the real reasoning for them.

Also, upon investigation, apparently some are saying that it may have been an accident of some sort? Like some sort of chemical explosion?

They found an obvious bomb unexploded 4 blocks away, so i doubt it.

THey probably won't know the motivations untill they find out who did it. Apparently, no terrorist organizations seem to have been involved, so it wos probably a lone nut or two.

They found an obvious bomb unexploded 4 blocks away, so i doubt it.

THey probably won't know the motivations untill they find out who did it. Apparently, no terrorist organizations seem to have been involved, so it wos probably a lone nut or two.

The have a chemical explosion with several bombs found nearby at the same time would be a very big coincidence. And to quote Star Trek: I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

Assuming it's a bomb isn't that far of a logical leap. I don't see why she would object to using the word bomb.

Because she wanted to take a shot at at Trump but that Nyquill turned her brain into sludge.

Also, stabbing spree in Minnesota was apparently preceeded by a call of "Allahu Akbar". But chief of police says that it is definitely an intentional act of NOT terrorism and probably gun violence. Nothing to see here, folks...

what point are you even making lol

you sound like you're just rambling like a crazy person rather than trying to say something

Me? I was referring to the claim that the mass stabbing was being blamed on gun violence.

ISIS takes responsibility for anything they can, so I'd take their statements with a salt shaker. Also, don't read the comments on the news article, unless you want a shot of depression.

ISIS takes responsibility for anything they can, so I'd take their statements with a salt shaker. Also, don't read the comments on the news article, unless you want a shot of depression.

Mhmm. Nothing will be known for sure until the perpetrators are caught and investigated.

I've seen worse comment sections to. Next time there's a news story about such things in my country, I'll send you the link. Trust me, you'll be reaching for the bleach in seconds.