Conquest Chapter 26 Help and Questions!

Spectraman

Hey guys so I am playing conquest on hard mode and I really want to get it through without losing anyone. So here are my questions

When do the reinforcements come in the beserker-general room?

Does Han move when a unit enters his range or does he move along with the Generals that have the Spears, Silver Lances, Hammers and Beast Killers when you enter their range?

Hans moves when you aggro either of the two Generals near him. But you can just Entrap him and kill him without those guys being a factor.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

You can Entrap him before opening the door to his room. That way, the reinforcements in that room will spawn and his General duo will aggro, you can kill those with 2 range through the wall in the process.

Edited by Gradivus.

i did plan on doing that but it didnt turn out great after the reinforcements came. I cleared the room except hans, the two maids, and two generals. If I can, will i be able to block stairs so that when i aggro hans i can kill them without any worry for reinforcements

I don't know your team, but I remember how I beat this chapter. I had all my units on the left side, in the room with Faceless, then I threw Selena with a Practice Katana and Axebreaker to "open" the door. Then I rescued her because she was surrounded and General would hit her. Next turn, all the Bereserkers entered the room, so I made a wall in the Corridor (a Dread Fighter Xander, and another unit) and killed all the Berserkers. Then I threw Peri, Xander (reclassed as a Paladin) and Leo on the right side of Hans' room (outside of enemy range there are 3 tiles) and put my high movement units on the left side, just outside enemies' range. Then I launched the attack. I had Kinshi Knight! Midori (paired with my avatar) to ORKO Hans (Spendthrift), Xander to attack the General on the right, Leo to finish him (Countermagic doesn't proc since he's dead), killed the right Maid with peri, the left one with another unit, and threw all my units in the room. Next turn, the reinforcements came.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

i did plan on doing that but it didnt turn out great after the reinforcements came. I cleared the room except hans, the two maids, and two generals. If I can, will i be able to block stairs so that when i aggro hans i can kill them without any worry for reinforcements

IIRC, one of the Generals near Hans has an attack range that stops about one tile short of those stairs (I'd burn the Maids' Freeze staves first).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia