Special Conversations

Lightchao42

I've been planning on playing Blazing Sword lately, but before I do there's something I want to know.

I know that there are special conversations that happen at certain points, and I don't want to miss any of them. But I don't know how many there are, so can anyone tell me whom these conversations are between and when they occur? I would also like to know if any story scenes or conversations (like, say, Hector and Lyn's in the final chapter of Hector's story that only occurs if they have an A support) vary depending on support levels. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lightchao42

Some characters will say extra dialogue if you start the chapter with that character in yourparty.

From the top of my head:

If you start of the pirate ship chapter with Guy in your squad he will talk about how he feels seasick.
On chapter 15, where Lyn reunites with Eliwood and some of the other characters, she can talk to them and you hear about what have they been doing.
There are chapters where you have to protect a special NPC and some of the lords can have conversations with them such as one mission where you have to protect a certain member of royalty.
There are others too, but they are sort of in the spoiler spectrum such as when one of the characters has to fight their step sibling.

EDIT: Also if you play Hector mode, there are many more especially when you recruit Farina with her sisters in the same map and one with Hector and Lyn that unlocks a piece of the sound test in the game.

Edited by Rend Keaven

If ninian and Eliwood have an A support, a certain scene wil be a bit different and the music changes as well.

The final scenes will be very different too

There are also three dialogues between Pent and Louise that can be seen respectively in Cog of Destiny, Victory or Death and in the second part of the final chapter.

Edited by The Wyvern Rider

If you start of the pirate ship chapter with Guy in your squad he will talk about how he feels seasick.

The bottom of this page gives a list of conversations that occur with the tactician at the start of each chapter, assuming you deploy them. It varies depending on whether you're playing Eliwood or Hector Mode.

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember right, there is a Pent and Louise can "support" at certain chapters. I can only remember that they can at the final chapter and the chapter Louise arrives in. Is that helpful?