Hello everyone

Saoru

Hey there,

my name is Saoru, I'm 22 years old and I'm from germany, so I apologize in advance if my english might have some errors, but I try my best.

I fell in love with the Fire Emblem Series in the late 2004, when I was 10 years old and my grandmother said I could wish for any Game Boy Advance-Game for christmas. I never heard about Fire Emblem before, I just saw the cover and decided the guy with the red hair had a freakin' awesome blade in his hands. Since then it's my most favorite game series, even more than Pokémon and Monster Hunter, which I both love, too. I played Sacred Stones after, than I got in touch with the internet and realized I was able to play Binding Blade, Thracia, Seisen no Keifu, etc. So i tried to make up with every game I missed till today. Fun Fact: The Fire Emblem game I was missing until a few weeks ago and which I had never played til then was Path Of Radiance, because I never had an Gamecube and it was very rare to get these days. But I managed to do it and now I'm lucky.

If you have any questions or didn't understand everything because my english sucked at some parts just let me know and i'll response as soon as I can! :)

- Saoru

Edited by Saoru

Hi!

If you have a Wii that can play GameCube Games and you are able to get your hands on these than I would highly recommend playing the Tellius Saga (Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance) because its probably my second favorite Saga after the Elibe one for the Game Boy Advance. But you should start with Path of Radiance for Gamecube and play Radiant Dawn for Wii after that, because its simply chronological. :)

Guten tag! ...I think that's close? Anyway, welcome! What's your favorite FE so far?

Its perfect! But since it's 3AM here Guten Abend (Good evening) would fit better, haha! :D

It's still Blazing Sword. It's probably the nostalgic bonus, but I just love everything in this game, from the very start to the epilogue. :) But I think Fire Emblem 4 has probably one of the best storylines, sadly I never managed to completely finishing it by myself because the gameplay is just soo different.

Edited by Saoru

Heh, it's almost 7pm here, so Guten Abend would've worked better for me, as well. :P

I don't know German too well. "Guten Tag" is about all I know, but now I know another! Yay!

Also, you should probably get to sleep or something. It's kinda important.

Edited by Power Master

Oh, don't worry. Many germans won't speak fluent german either these days. :D

Btw. I saw that Path of Radiance is your favorite game. Besides Blazing Sword being my most favorite Game I still think Ike is the best Lord the series ever had!

Hello and welcome to the forums, nice work on finding that PoR copy, i wouldn't say its rare as so much as its blumin expensive.

Oh yeah, thats kinda what I tried to say when I said it was "rare." Just mixed things up, sorry for that!

Welcome! I read your posts just fine, so your english is great I think.

You're name reminds me of Sauron, from Lord of the Rings.

If you have a Wii, can you play gamecube games in it? Just curious.

Also, where is the avi/sig image you're using from?

Good to have you around, enjoy your time in the forums!

Welcome! I read your posts just fine, so your english is great I think.

You're name reminds me of Sauron, from Lord of the Rings.

If you have a Wii, can you play gamecube games in it? Just curious.

Also, where is the avi/sig image you're using from?

Good to have you around, enjoy your time in the forums!

Hello! =)

Kinda, I cracked my Wii U so I'm able to also play Gamecube-Games on it.

The Signature and the Avatar is Nergal and Aenir from Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. It's a picture you can unlock after the ending, if you fulfill certain conditions!

Thank you so much! :)