Revelation Girls Only PMU

ositias

Got all units! Please no more requests, thank you all!

Castle Adress : 06215-84252 07541-25264 (EU)

Sooo, I've recently finished my Lunatic/Classic Revelation playthrough and it wasn't really challenging, so why not do a fun challenge?

PMU is short for ''Pick My Unit'', meaning you guys can choose the units I have to use. The difficulty will be Lunatic/Classic and the route is Revelation as well.
The file was already prepared with a +Mag/-Luck F!Corrin (I played to the part where you get the first access to your castle).

Rules :
- I will need about 15 units.
- Any female units except Flora (due to late joining time) and Scarlet are allowed. You know what? Let's include Forrest :^)
- Child Units are allowed as well and will be recruited once I finished Ch 18. I choose the parents and who I S rank together, however (unless the requested class requires a certain parent).
-> Concerning child units : I cannot guarantee if I'm able to recruit Nohrian children, as the maps will be as difficult as Conquest Lunatic maps. I'd appreciate if an alternative unit is given, in case I don't manage to complete the map successfully, but I will certainly try!
- You can request classes I should reclass the said unit(s) into as well - as long as the reclass still is usable (for example no crap like Strategist Effie or Wyvern Lord Elise).
- Please vote for the class I have to reclass Corrin into as well! You may choose between Nohr Noble, Dark Flier, Witch,Priestess ,Dark Knight or Sorcerer (sorry, but ulitising the +Mag is a blessing). The most voted one will be used!
- Subsitute units sadly have to be used until I have all the requested units ready, my apologies. It would be really hard to pull through the earlier chapters with barely no units at all. Once I got a unit I'll actually use ready, the subsitute will immediately be dumped.
- I beg for a healer ;~; (and a Dragon Vein user besides Corrin, but it's optional).
- DLC classes and characters (Anna) are allowed!

So far :

Corrin class : Witch

1. Maid!Sakura (A+ Elise) - Onion Chieftain of da ring
2. Dread Fighter!Selena - Ether
3. Oni Chieftain!Rhajat (mother Azura)- Jave, BindingFate, Wayward Alchemist
4. Wyvern Lord!Oboro (A+ Beruka) - CooledSheep, a friend
5. Falcon Knight!Elise (A+ Azura) / potentially Maid or witch - BindingFate, (kcirrot)
6. Spear Master!Rinkah (A+ Oboro) - Funky Tim
7. Basara!Ophelia (mother Orochi) - TrueEm (Note : I'll try my best!)
8. Swordmaster!Camilla (S rank Ryoma) - Guardian
9. Hero!Beruka - Michelaar
10. Maid!Peri (A+ Felicia) - Lord_Grima
11. Beserker!Velouria (mother Effie) - Bandit (I'll try my best recruiting her as well!)
12. Strategist!Anna - Levant Mir Celestia
13. Sniper!Selkie (mother Charlotte) - Vale
14. Master of Arms!Mitama (mother Hana) - SuperWow121

15. General!Effie - 11volt (THANK GOD)

[spoiler={Chapter 7 to 13}]
Chapter 7 : Basically soloed it with Corrin and her Dragonstone, Jakob supported and Azura did some nice dancing things. But all battle EXP was fed to good old Corn.

Chapter 8 : This one was really easy as well, Corrin nearly one shotted everything. Gunter was her loyal pair up. Sakura and her retainers (+ Kaze) joined at the end of the chapter, so here comes a new actual team member!

Chapter 9 : Oh, Chapter 9... Mr Wind's Wild Ride, how I hate it. This one took two tries, in the first one a unfortunate gust of wind fucked everything up. The second one worked well, except that it ended with Gunter being permanently killed because he was blown up to the 'platform' where Fuga stands. He is my favourite Fates character, but who needs him in Revelation anyway. No supports, crap growth and he's not a part of the PMU so - bye bye, rest well, old man! Rinkah, a unit I can use to actually fight, and Hayato joined.

Chapter 10 : Let's just say it took me 50 turns because I was super careful. Every EXP possible was given to big buff fire puff Rinkah. Hayato and Jakob had some fun solely being used to plow some snow. Azura did some nice singing action for Rinkah, that's about it. The guy that needs to be blamed, irrelevant guy and Oboro joined! It's nice to get units you actually have to use.

Paralogue 1 : Giving all EXP to Oboro and Rinkah, that's it. They didn't even gain too much EXP, but I needed some support grinding to get Rinkah into Spear Master.

Some grinding on the first map aaaand - Rinkah was reclassed into a Spear Fighter!

Chapter 11 : This one was tricky, but I managed it my first try without anyone dying! Reina and Takumi had to be used as a last resort two or three times, especially fighting against the prepromoted Master Ninjas. Oboro and Rinkah were already really high in level and didn't gain as much EXP as others. And let's not talk about overleveled Corrin and Sakura. But seriously, the Master Ninjas are REALLY scary, overleveled Witch Corrin wouldn't have managed to hit or defeat them efficiently. At least there aren't a ton of reinforcements like in Birthright, else it would have taken multiple tries.

Anna on the Run : I wanted another team member, soooo why not get Anna by now. To be honest, I just threw Corrin with a Jakob pair up into the horde of Beserker bros and let her dodge and kill everything. Oboro and Rinkah aren't really able to do wonders here.

Chapter 12 : Short : Attempt at getting up Anna's Level. In this one I got every unit on the two boats near Corrin and just hoped for the best. It took about two tries? This chapter isn't too bad, but the Corrin boat was in a pinch quite often. Once the Dragon Veins popped up, I cleared the boat with Beruka and Rinkah. After this it was just waiting for the reinforcements to end (ABOUT 30 TURNS, agh) and then move onto the Flora boat. All the reinforcements are quite dangerous because Sorcerers and Beserkers hit like trucks, but magic Corn can handle it. Rinkah, Oboro and especially Anna took out the weakened prepromotes. The Camilla squad joins!

And then support grinding between Oboro and Beruka happened - Friendship sealed Oboro into Wyvern Rider. Beruka actually gained a level despite it being the first map. After she got Lunge, I reclassed her into a Fighter right away. Selena was reclassed into a Dread Fighter immediately, a Weapon Scroll was used on her as well.

Chapter 13 : That one scared me quite a bit since the start of it is pretty hard, but it worked on the first try! Corrin took out the Onmyoji and Master of Arms on the right, once the Swordmaster was taken out, the coast was clear. Selena and Beruka were fed almost every EXP possible and now they are overleveled beasts as well. Anna got a bit of EXP too.
I love how strong Beruka and Selena are! Selena is great with Shuriken and Beruka is still very accurate, even with the Gamble skill on her! The royal brothers are too strong in this chapter, so they had to be taken out with OP Corrin. Camilla was a pair up bot for Beruka all the time, I won't really use her until she'll actually gain EXP and is close to be reclassed into Swordmaster. I think Elise and Effie join in the next chapter, so that's something to look forward to!

Thank you for reading, special thanks if you chose a unit! c:

- Osi

Edited by ositias

Are paralogue bosses (Candace) allowed?

Sorry, but only supportable units are preferred. Also there's no guarantee that Orochi (or Niles) will be used/is strong enough to do her lil' capture trick. The idea sounds tempting, though.

How about Falcon Knight Selena? I've never used her in that class, but it seems like it would be an alright for her.

EDIT: Sorry! Didn't realise Selena had already been picked. If it's possible to change the submitted unit can I suggest a Berserker!Velouria (Any parent, she gets the class from Keaton).

Edited by Bandit

How about a good ol' Basara!Ophelia from Orochi as her mother.

Her Paralogue is pretty easy too, so you should be able to get her.

You don't know how badly I wanted to give you General!Effie!Ophelia...

It is my mission to spread the word of Gonzales

You better give me Gonzales when I do my eventual Revelations Lunatic PMU.

Edited by TrueEm

How about Falcon Knight Selena? I've never used her in that class, but it seems like it would be an alright for her.

EDIT: Sorry! Didn't realise Selena had already been picked. If it's possible to change the submitted unit can I suggest a Berserker!Velouria (Any parent, she gets the class from Keaton).

No problem, else I would've probably dipped into the Pegasus Knight to get some skills. Thank you for the new request!

I don't remember Velouria's map to be too hard, so that shall be manageable.